• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is a pichu replacement?

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yes i loved playing pichu, that lil guy, so weak yet so strong and fun as hell to play with but who is a good replacement cuz pichu isint in brawl? i was thinking wario or R.O.B anyone have any ideas?

shboke

Smash Journeyman
well i dont want pikachu i liked pichu because pichu was a joke, basically who is the joke character in brawl?

2L84U

Smash Journeyman
dunno Wario I think.... or they Luigified Luigi even more to be more like Doc
I'd say Wario is a closer replacement for the former Luigi.

I just want to point out you don't really NEED to replace old characters to add new ones.
If you as me, (omitting G&W) only Ike can damage himself by his own attacks, is Ike an replacement of Pichu??

shboke

Smash Journeyman
no they arent, and ike is strong as hell so he isint a pichu, i was thinking maybe ganon cuz he is slow as hell and a lil weaker or wario cuz he is a funny character

Darkslash

Smash Master
no they arent, and ike is strong as hell so he isint a pichu, i was thinking maybe ganon cuz he is slow as hell and a lil weaker or wario cuz he is a funny character
Ganon a little Weaker???

I effin use his B at 0% CPU Link's and they go high smoking off the Stage :laugh:

shboke

Smash Journeyman
ganon is a little bit weaker then he was in melee actually, and yes a character thats a joke in the game, idk who...falcon isint really that big of a joke, maybe olimar? but olimar is pretty decent, man i cant wait till a tier list comes out

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
How is Pikachu a joke character now? He owns.

And try using Ganon's B on an actual player. I'm sure it'll hit everytime.

pirkid

Smash Lord
ganon is a little bit weaker then he was in melee actually, and yes a character thats a joke in the game, idk who...falcon isint really that big of a joke, maybe olimar? but olimar is pretty decent, man i cant wait till a tier list comes out
No one's really a joke character. Everyone is used nowadays.

Maybe Mario or G&W.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
GAW is amazing in brawl, i was actually thinking sonic he seems underrated and people suck as him i was thinking that maybe i can try to be a real sonic and show how sonic should really be played

NukeA6

Smash Master
Sandbag is your Pichu replacement. Pichu sucks.

He should've stayed as a trophy from day one.

2L84U

Smash Journeyman
Pichu is actually stronger than Pikachu if it doesn't hurt itself.
Too bad it became a joke.

Everybody is usable now.

Impact009

Smash Journeyman
If you want to purposely try and put yourself at a disadvantage in most match-ups, then I recommend Ganondorf. He's insanely slow when it comes to recovery time after attacks, he telegraphs about half of a second before any of his attacks, and his recovery onto the stage sucks compared to most other characters.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Pikachu feels like melee pichu. Side B is stronger, and his attacks feel less fat and sluggish now.
Also, no self harm. Always a plus.

EDIT: Hi shboke :D

TheKingofDes

Smash Apprentice
Originally i heard they were cutting Pichu and Ice Climbers and replacing them with Plusle and Minun connecting two movesets at once but the plan was later dropped because of dedicated ice climber fans

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
Originally i heard they were cutting Pichu and Ice Climbers and replacing them with Plusle and Minun connecting two movesets at once but the plan was later dropped because of dedicated ice climber fans
And I heard that was a stupid rumor started by some website looking for attention. :ohwell:

Niro_

Smash Rookie
That's good.
Anymore pokemon and we'll be playing Pokemon Smash Stadium.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Everybody has a replacement.

Doc: Replaced by Wario, Wario was originally supposed to be put in Melee but they were afraid he would be a clone and his fans would not like it so they made him Doc instead.

M2: Obviously Lucario

Roy: another obvious Ike

Pichu: Pikachu

solidpit

Smash Cadet

Doc: Replaced by Wario, Wario was originally supposed to be put in Melee but they were afraid he would be a clone and his fans would not like it so they made him Doc instead.

That better be a sarcastic post.

Invalid

Smash Rookie

I fail to see any resemblances between ike and roy besides having swords.

Top Bottom