• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here thinks that sonic should have been in mario kart wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
I think he would be awesome, after all its a racing game. He would be top tier.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Nah. I love Sonic, but he should never be behind the wheel of a vehicle. Imagine the kind of havoc those feet could wreak pushing the gas pedal of a car.

FIRES!
TORNADOES!
EARTHQUAKES!
LOCUSTS!
JASON GRIFFITH!

THE END OF ALL THAT ONCE WAS!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
I hope to god Sonic never appears on a nintendo game ever again.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I think

No.

I agree with Nothing Rhymes with Circus, Jason Griffith is so god d*** annoying...

I wish i had a Death Note just so i could write his name and Sonic would get a new voice actor...

Only to find out that his backup is George Bush, imagine that "you're too slooowww!"

:psycho:

Marie_54

Smash Ace
^The new Sonic games feature a slow Sonic, (Sonic &TSR) and Shadow using cars which run slower than him... I will not buy anymore Sonic games unless they stop making crap. (Just pointing out the irony.)

Anyways that guy has a sad story in which he was ***** by Sonic...

jk (the last part only)

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
yeahno as much as i like sonic, and as much as i like mario kart i dont think they would mix well. Although it would be funny to have sonic as a racer without a kart, just running next to the other karts. But yeah 2 sonic/mario crossovers is enough. The only other mario game i would like to see sonic in is the next smas, but untill then i will play as him in the awesomeness that is brawl.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Thread doesnt need to be here, but I dont.

It'd be illogical, as he'd move faster running than all the karts/bikes.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Hey guys the next sonic game is not going to suck. In fact, it is going to be freaking awesome. What about werewolf sonic though? Most people dislike werewolf sonic.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Hey guys the next sonic game is not going to suck. In fact, it is going to be freaking awesome. What about werewolf sonic though? Most people dislike werewolf sonic.
I might be getting the next Sonic game

IF it isn't a crappy PS2 port (i highly doubt it seeing Nintendo saved Sega's *** after Sony and Microsoft made it worse)

But no Mario kart is

MARIOKart

Notice the word MARIO

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm going to need the topic creater to play Sonic Riders Zero Gravity then.

Cero

Smash Lord
Sonic XD; said:
lol
since when have there been tiers in mario kart?
that would be like making a tier list for mario party :laugh:

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
No, I don't think it really matters what characters are in Mario Kart, the character doesn't make a difference, the car does. It's just not worth nintendo getting the rights to sonic for this.

Plus, if they put Sonic in they would also have to have Baby Sonic...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
lol
since when have there been tiers in mario kart?
that would be like making a tier list for mario party :laugh:
What're you talking about? Blooper is GOD TIER in Mario Party 8...

As for Werewolf Sonic....wow...they must REAAAAAAALLY be out of ideas...Honestly I cringed yesterday when my friend sent me the image of Sonic with Werewolf Sonic in the background; that entire series has just been in a downward spiral since Sonic Heroes...

And I'm a long time Sonic fan who loves all the original Sonic games, Sonic 2 and Sonic and Knuckles are the best >_>

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Hey lets put master chief in.

So mario comes from behind with a blue shell. Then, master chief does a flip and shoots mario with his assault rifle. Then he hops on his banshee and flies to the finish.

Now that is top tier.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
When I first caught wind of this "Werehog" thing in the next Sonic game, I automatically thought it was an April Fool's joke. And the idea is so absurd to me that I'm still having trouble believing it's not. Hopefully it makes a lot more sense in-game than it does on paper.

The worst part about it is, if you read the an overview of the plot of Sonic Unleashed, it's actually not bad. And it looks like they might ACTUALLY fix the gameplay this time around (maybe). Why would they jeopardize all this game's success with such a wild card move as putting in a Werehog? Although, this is SEGA we're talking about.

And now I'm talking about a game that has nothing to go with the topic, which in turn, has nothing to do with the game this site is based around. Think it might be time for a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom