• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has the best aerials, and the worst?

Flyingmonkey

Smash Cadet
Alright, keep in mind, that I have not played the game, and therefore, really don't have any clue what I'm talking about. I'm going to take a stab at some guesses, but really, most of them will probably be COMPLETELY off.

The ultimate goal of this topic is for people who have played the game to decide the good air games and the bad air games. A perfect list isn't necessary. It should be based off power, priority, combo potential, and lag.

Good

Peach, Pit, Metaknight, Rob, Jigglypuff, Luigi, Lucas, Lucario, Wario, Toon Link, Zelda, Marth, Diddy

Meh

Mario, Sheik, Falco, Wolf, Olimar, Samus, ZSS, Ike, Kirby, Ness, PT

Bad

Bowser, Link, Ganondorf, Fox, GaW, C. Falcon, Pikachu, Snake, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, Dedede, DK, Sonic

Alright-- that's my failure of a guess. Someone please correct it?

iron blade

Smash Ace
I'm trying to be completely unbiased; Pit and MK should switch with PT. Otherwise it seems fairly accurate (It's still extremely early though).

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to be completely unbiased; Pit and MK should switch with PT. Otherwise it seems fairly accurate (It's still extremely early though).
I agree. Their air game is certainly much better than mid tier.

Flyingmonkey

Smash Cadet
I know it's extremely early. This isn't about the metagame though. It's about basic aerial advantages. It's completely statistical. So really, it shouldn't make a difference how early it is, because the amount of damage aerials do doesn't change. The speed of them doesn't change. They don't change, just the way we use them changes. And while that will affect air games, the purpose of this topic is just to get a general idea of who's air attacks are good, and who's air attacks aren't so good.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
I think we should make a tier list for the most useful tier lists out there. The character tier list would be up top I bet.

Btw, what's ITT mean?

Arteen

Smash Lord
The ultimate goal of this topic is for people who have played the game to decide the good air games and the bad air games. A perfect list isn't necessary. It should be based off power, priority, combo potential, and lag.
Seriously, what's the point? What's the point of making a tier list that only takes into account a limited aspect of a character's ability?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
His point is having a list of these statistics to see wich characters could do harm etc. Aren't you getting tired just repeating mods? Come on and think before you post something. I mean doesn't statistical say ANYTHING to you? It means it isn't based on tournaments, opinions or whatever. It's based on facts. So if you have these statistics, you could make an aerial tier list based on facts.

Finch

Smash Lord
It's WAYYY too early for something like this. We have no idea how anyone is going to be played yet, and less idea how useful each character's aerials are.

iron blade

Smash Ace
Link should be higher. His Dair destroys families, and his Uair was buffed to be almost as strong. His Fair is faster now and has multiple hits. His Bair is still...ok...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Move Sonic up off the bottom, that's disgraceful.
The only thing wrong with them is priority, and in some cases range.

Top Bottom