• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who feels like making me a sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altres

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's empty down there lol. I would like it to have Fox,Falco and Wolf in the sig, like back 2 back i suppose. :p

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Lucky you, I just so happen to make sigs. I made the one below me, so you'll have something to go off of.

Only problem is I don't have acess to Photoshop at this computer, but I can see what i can do for you.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I could draw you a picture for your signature using ms paint. I've actually drawn pics of Fox, Falco, and Wolf before (I know I'm weird) so that shouldn't be too hard but I might fail at Ike. It wouldn't be the best quality ever, but it'd be somewhat cool looking. I'll give it a shot. Did you want them to look like their SSBB models or their game series models?

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Omg. I saw like and thought it said Ike. My bad.

Edit: I made a quick pic for my signature so you could kinda see the style I draw. It doesn't really fit though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom