• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you want to be in DLC Super Smash Brothers 3DS and Wii U?

Who would you like to be in DLC for SSB3ds and SSBWii U?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatTalkingStar

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm ThatTalkingStar. I want to know who do you want to be in SSB3DS/Wii U? Please do not spam, and would you like to know who I want to be in? Jirachi (emphasis on my name) because he could be THE FIRST SPECIAL EVENT LEGENDARY POKEMON IN THE SSB SERIES! My ideas for the moves were: Side special can be the his 3rd eye shooting a light beam at the opposing character(s) his neutral would be him charging up power to increase power although, it's recoil adds very little damage when used. It's up special could be like Ness' PK thunder. Another thing for Jirachi that it's down special does the same thing as Ness' PSI Vaccum which takes projectiles and heals it self when projectiles go in the force field. It's final smash could be a mix of Olimar's and Ness' final smashes. He goes up in the sky, and summons the moon to shoot light rays across the whole stage. This is my idea of what should be added, I would like to see everyone's ideas of who should be in DLC.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
None of the above....
All of the below!!!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
King k rool

Most likely newcomer from the balot

Roy + ryu

The hack files helped big time for those 2

Ridley

Very low but say this in the ballot for him to have a chance

1 tell sakurai about the clone theory about ridley so the stage hazard ridley does not have to be removed.

2 have evidence that prooves his 3 reasons for ridley failing wrong from that interview.

Troykv

Smash Master
My most wanted character?

She is Micaiah from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. And I think that she could has a chance (Popular FE Character, is Female and maybe some bias XD).

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Another Wario with a Shoulder Bash. And Tabuu. And K. Rool. And Baby Bowser. And Birdo. And Waluigi.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Aside from veterans (I feel like unique veterans should return, at the very least; I'd much rather have Snake, Wolf, or the other Brawl veterans instead of a third almost identical version of Link or Marth), I'd like to see King K. Rool, Wonder Red, and a third party newcomer (I'd be fine with Bayonetta or Rayman).

StormC

Smash Hero
Just add K. Rool and I can stop Smash speculation forever and move on with my life.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I'd like to see pretty much any Kirby character, Jirachi (I thought I was the only one, but apparently not! :chuckle:) , Pichu, and/or Dr. Eggman.

Also, welcome to Smashboards!

I wonder if/when this will be locked

Well my top 3 are Viridi, Ridley, and Wonder Red. although only one has a chance. . .

Last edited:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Don't see the appeal of Shrek or Shadow? :urg:
そのキャラクターは、全然好きじゃない。
:happysheep:
That's Japanese for "I don't like these characters at all". In the present context, the sentence can also mean: "I'm Warlock*G, the pretentious ************". :troll:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Don't see the appeal of Shrek or Shadow? :urg:
Someone please explain to me why Shrek is even a thing?
Out of all the random movie characters...Shrek? Really?
Is there some kind of meme that I missed?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Someone please explain to me why Shrek is even a thing?
Out of all the random movie characters...Shrek? Really?
Is there some kind of meme that I missed?
Why yes, there is a meme about Shrek. Mainly from Miiverse, but you should try looking up "Shrek is love" as well. :/

@ PsychoJosh PsychoJosh : Oh, I agree!

King K. Rool, Bandana Dee and Wolf. Those are not only characters I want, but they are only ones that have a chance.
(RIP Ridley :().

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
King K. Rool, Bandana Dee and Wolf. Those are not only characters I want, but they are only ones that have a chance.
(RIP Ridley :().
Show you support for Ridley anyway to help keep demand for him intense. It will increase his chances of getting in this game (though not by much), the next game, and maybe if Ridley becomes popular enough he'll get the Rosalina treatment.

Hell, with enough love for Ridley, maybe the Rosalina treatment for Ridley could come first and they canon-ize a version of the character that would work well in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom