• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who do you think is going to be the last charictor announced???

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I'd pick a spelling teacher... for obvious reasons.

But, seriously, it'll probably be Captain Falcon... because he's just that effin awesome.

Either him, or Megaman.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Ganondorf, Marth or Mega Man because Sakurai wants to torture me 'till the last second.^^

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf I mean they are holding off showing his new moveset I just hope he isnt a disappointment, plus he may be one of many fast, heavy characters thus opening a new balancing category

Stalky

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf got confirmed?
Not officially, but Eiji Aonuma was quoted mentioning his help designing Ganondorf for Brawl. Though, he was pretty much confirmed anyway.

Twilight Princess sword plz.

Relean

Smash Cadet
I, too, think Ganondorf will be the last character Sakurai announces. That would be a mildly epic closure.

messiahfreak2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
messiahfreak2000
my bets and hopes are on megaman. most others from the previous games are kind of a no brainer in my thinking except the clone characters (anyone notice that there seems to be only one slot under the newcomers section till its the same number as the veterans? might mean only one left).

stillsickwithit

Smash Rookie
true plus any character that was a secret character in smash 64 or melee hasn't been confirmed yet, so most likely it will be a new comer....i know this

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
I would love for it to be megaman. lol, i hope he surprises us with something completely random.

chirictir

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
Uhhm really good question :D
I think someone from FE..the one girl with the extremly hard to spell name xD

RL89

Smash Cadet
A new final boss specifically made for Brawl, if Sakurai is going to make one and Master Hand is not the true final boss. Either that or Ganondorf.

hXd

Smash Cadet
Captain Crunch
You win. For serious.

I honestly don't think we're at the last characters yet, but I have a feeling that Ganondorf and Falcon are coming soon. Maybe even this week. They've gone through a new character reveal spree for too long, it's about that time that some returning chracters are going to be announced.

Mama

Smash Ace
lol yea seems like a joke account.

I wouldn't be surprised if the made C. Falcon's knee its own character for Brawl. Or made it so that he can transform into a big knee and every move would be the same electrical punishment.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
To tell you the truth, I don't think Sakurai will tell us who every single character is, because then that just completely spoils the game.. So Yea, hopefully they admit 1 or 5 more poeple (to make the website's characters list an even 4 per row :], if you understand what I mean). Anyways it's impossible to tell who the last character is that'll be introduced, so basically this is another thread asking who your fav character is :|

maxieman

Smash Ace
^^ "omg He Told Us Every Character, Screw You Innovative New Gameplay I Already Know All The Characters The Game Is Ruined Waah Waah Waah Waah!" ^^

Gumshoe87

Smash Cadet
I'm going to guess and say it will either be Takamaru,Sukapon or Stafy. A character to make us say WTF

maxieman

Smash Ace
What? I don't get your post lol..
basically it means it's silly to say it would spoil or ruin the game for us if all the characters were to get announced, because your still gonna play it and your gonna love every god **** minute of it

Top Bottom