• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you main and why?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I main :toonlink: because :link2: is too slow and heavy, and I like a challenge (and because taunt cancelled screams are hilarious).
I main :lucas: and :squirtle: because I love disjointed up smashes.

Ha, no. I actually just like fast, light, tech dependent characters with good recovery options.

Last edited:

rikochet

Smash Cadet
I main Blanka
.....in super street fighter 4.

In Project M i play Wario

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
I mained :lucas:in Brawl, even though I don't really play that game anymore. He has good movement options and I like using his grab, plus I mastered PK Freeze, so that was a PK Plus.

Now, in Project M, I main:ness2: and sometimes :luigi2:. Ness has great movement, and I like his PK Thunder better, because it's faster and offers a longer distance PK Rocket (PK Thunder 2). Also his PK Flash is SOOO much better! As for Luigi, I love his Up-B because of the sweetspot, and the Misfires are controlled more. Also, Luigi wavedash, duh! (Even though I suck at wavedashing...)

Raijinken

Smash Master
:marth: is my staple main across games, because I'm a Fire Emblem fan. Other favorites include :falcon: because I'm a F-Zero fan, :ness2: because I enjoy his projectile gameplay, :roypm: and :ike: for being Fire Emblem characters, and :mario2:/:drmario: as a holdover from Dr. Mario, which was one of my favorite puzzle games.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
:nessmelee:, simply because Eathbound was the first game I've ever played and to this day it is still my favorite. So when I started playing Smash casually I picked Ness instincively liking the character. By the time I went competitive I knew him so well I saw it as the best choice.

I also main :mewtwomelee:, simply because I love Aerial game. :D

Last edited:

King K Rool

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong, Hes sooooo broken now that you can just combo two cartwheels together and bring them off stage, popguns i find better in Project M and also, as always for Diddy, them banana peels though!!!

Top Bottom