• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who do you hate to recover against?

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
I find myself having more trouble recovering against good Sheiks than Marths. Marth edgeguard game with dtilts, fair -> dair setups and fsmash are brutal, but can be avoided easier than Sheik's Bair from ledgehop. Her needles can setup awkward positions for you to recover and setups for nice Bairs and edgehogs if you are recovering from below. I think Sheik is worst than Marth matchup wise; however, it's easier approaching her, but her grab game ***** Peach and slightly harder to edgeguard.

Samochan

Smash Master
I really hate to recover against Marth. Not only he can usually intercept me with a fair or uair, but can also **** peach like no other when she gets to grab the ledge. >_> Falco's bair with his long jumps is too broken and Fox's bair is too broken too. :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I really hate to recover against Marth. Not only he can usually intercept me with a fair or uair, but can also **** peach like no other when she gets to grab the ledge. >_> Falco's bair with his long jumps is too broken and Fox's bair is too broken too. :/
Marth isnt that hard when your holdin a turnip in your hand ready to throw it at him.
i also hate captain falcon kneeee lol

Top Bottom