• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you dislike the most in Melee?

nooga

Smash Apprentice
That it's only fourteen-thousand times better than brawl.

Edit: Misunderstood the post. I hate Puff.

Last edited:

Syrup on da sid

Smash Rookie
As a marth player I don't like playing against puff, sheik, and peach, mainly because its harder to get major combo's puff/peach, and I just don't seem to understand sheik very much, there is something about her that just doesn't sit right with me, I just don't get her haha, I cant play her and I cant play against her. It's probably more personal aside from the fact that she has a very quick combo game and a very good grab game so maybe I just don't get enough time to think.

"YOLO"

Smash Cadet
I got really excited and I thought this was gonna be about smashers you hate and not characters. Had the Popcorn gif ready in another tab.
We would get banned if it was explicit , wouldn't we?
But I like your idea, so: I hate the puff player named; you already know. Lol.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Roy and Kirby are a waste of disk space.

We would get banned if it was explicit , wouldn't we?
But I like your idea, so: I hate the puff player named; you already know. Lol.
Mods have been slacking tbh. I posted various posts in the Apex threads that basically said "brawl is a bad game" and got no infractions for it. I would have received multiple infractions a few years back.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Mods have been slacking tbh. I posted various posts in the Apex threads that basically said "brawl is a bad game" and got no infractions for it. I would have received multiple infractions a few years back.
I call barlw an awful game as often as I can (barlw sux) and I've never been infracted for doing so. >_>

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
I don't hate any characters in this game I just hate features
The bird gun
RNG turnips and tools
Ninja downthrow
RNG hammer but g&w is a joke anyway

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Every single character from S A B tier character from Fox to Falcon should be modded out of the game Everyone else in the cast is cool.

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
Johnknight1 is my least favorite player so every character he plays at the current moment is my least favorite.
WHERE YOU AT JOHN?

Top Bottom