• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are your top 10 for Smash 4 ?

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
Icons are being stupid for me.
Yoshi: I heard he's even better than his P:M version (my P:M main)
Shulk: My first post-melee swordsman main. He looks technical, but not pixel-perfect melee marth technical.
Lucario: I main-ish lucario in P:M (co-main with yoshi) I know P:M Lucario and SSB4 Lucario are two different beasts, but I'll play him because WHY NOT?
Link: I played link in melee (SUCKED AT HIM) and he looks great in the demo.
Mac: I love rushdown characters (see explication for Lucario)
Villager:He's weird, and I like it!
Robin: Non-swordcrazy FE character
Lucina: a noobs marth
Donkey Kong: He's fun in P:M, and if he is similar in ANY way, I'll play him

Honorable mentions: EVERYONE ELSE, I plan on playing every character. They are all there, why not play them?

Escapist

Smash Rookie
I'm disgusted by the sparsity of Luigis.

1. :4luigi: The easiest decision I've ever made.
2. :4olimar: Gotta love some Olimar action
3. :4villager: He looks neat, and has the face of a stone-cold killer.
4. :4link: He was my first smash character, so I gotta give him a little love from time to time.
5. :4greninja: Also looks cool, and he's a flipping ninja.
6. :4mario: If I ever can't play Luigi I guess???
7. :4pikachu: Nothing says Super Smash Bros without spamming Pikachu's down b.
8. :4falcon: Self explanatory.
9. :4fox: Sometimes you just have to fox-only final destination.
10.:4shulk:Interesting to watch. I dunno.

Well, I'll probably play the top 4 on my list 99.9% of the time, but gun to my head I suppose these are my top 10.

Wontonmon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wontonmon23
3DS FC
4425-1974-6213
My list is based off of past skills and who looks cool..its probably gonna change when I get the real game buuuuuut:

1. :4falcon: He was my melee main and he looks much similar to melee falcon other than lag on fair and dair.

2. :4jigglypuff: Melee secondary and she looks like she could be better or worse than melee build. Probably worse because her weakness of approaching will shine in this smash (everyone has a lot range on their attacks now :O)

3. :4metaknight: He's not broken anymore but looks to still be top contender.

4. :4ness: At party's I always use Ness and wreck nobis by spamming pk fire (also kinda shows that I'm a novo as well lol)

5. :4wario2: My go to in brawl doubles. He looks mostly same.

6. :rosalina: To fill the void of IC and the possible chorus men (I still wish they have a rhythm heaven rep which would include moves which do damage based on tapping to a rhythm but that's a different story)

7. :4pacman: Looks so unique and I wanna try. I still don't get how the fire hydrant works in terms of which way the water bursts and the used of it (edge guarding I guess? Idk I'm a scrub)

8.:4drmario: Mario Tornado and melee dair ftw

9. :4zss: I loved using her and now with better recovery I love her more.

10. :4diddy: Only depending how bananas work in game. I think they got needed if it is that bad then I change to :4bowser: because heavies were buffed in this engine...Bowser especially.

Special Mentions: THE ENTIRE CAST. I'm excited to use customizable moves and mii fighters (I don't understand the hate for them)

keninblack

Smash Cadet
:4sheik:- Sheik is Yung Lean's bi-curious cousin, plus she has been the bae since I was a wee one. So she is indeed the mission.
:4larry:- Larry probably stole your girl, by probably I mean he definitely did. #LARRYBOYS
:4littlemac:- I use Balrog/Dudley in the SF games so I don't have a choice, gonna try to get sick nasty with this jaw busting ******.
:4dedede:-DDD has that type o face where you fart but more comes out on accident and you weren't about it. Thats a winner.
:4greninja:-He looks strong and I'm a tierwhore skank. Not even gonna try to be fake about it.
:4falcon:-He sucks in Brawl and I don't have the execution or patience to learn him in Melee/PM so nows my chance.
:4ness:-The MOTHER series is my favorite video game series, but i'm expecting dropping him to "fun" status like every smash.
:4duckhunt:-This character makes it look like your opponent doesn't get to have fun, so that means he's for me.
:4jigglypuff:-I'm schleep doe. #scressed
:4bowser:-When I got Melee on launch day 1 I was about Bowser, even I could tell he was anus beans. In there now DOE!

GrizzlyEatsKids

Smash Apprentice
NNID
foodonfloor
3DS FC
3351-4506-8996
Well, although there;s no way to know for sure for me yet, as I've yet to play the full game, I'm thinking, in no particular order:

:4link:- I really love Link in the demo, and I've used him quite a bit in the past. As of right now he'll probably be my main.
:4robinm:-I love Fire Emblem, especially Awakening, and Robin seems to have a very interesting mechanic.
:4bowser:- Bowser looks like a wrecking machine, and aside from that, just outright fun to play.
:4duckhunt:- Because why not? He looks like a blast.
:4zss: -A good friend of mine, and likely the person who I'll play with/against the most mains Samus, so I'm throwing Zero Suit in to make things interesting on that front.
:4pacman:- I wasn't looking forward to Pac-Man all that much when he was first announced, but after seeing some gameplay, boy have I come around.
:4lucina:- I haven't seen much gameplay at all of Lucina yet, but I'm really interested to see what she brings that's different from Marth. Plus, I love the sword wielding characters.
:4villager:-These last 3 spots are the most likely to change for me in this list, but I'm just familiar with these characters from the demo. Pocket can be a total troll, and I feel like once I learn his moveset a bit more, I can be pretty dangerous with Villager.
:4mario:-I have almost never played Mario in previous titles, but he feels really good in the demo. I'm also looking forw ard to Luigi as well, so he could even take Mario's place on my list.
:4megaman:- To be honest, I was a little disappointed with Megaman in the demo at first. My friend says that the more he plays the character, the more he likes it, so I'm willing to give Megaman another chance. Plus, this was the character that I had wanted to see in a Smash game the most before he was announced.

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
I'm lazy to put out the character icons, oho.

IN ORDER
TOP 3 LIKES:
VILLAGER - I'm very sad that I will not be able to utilize the sales this week, since I have to buy the card by Friday( cries ). anyway, villager has that interesting moveset and awfully awesome recoveries that can cross the map.
JIGGLYPUFF - This cute pink ball has always been in my heart since my childhood days. I personally prefer Wigglytuff over Jigglypuff but this is good. She's just so cute, and seen that she's buffed now.
NESS - I didn't know I was playing Ness during my childhood days. My brother downloaded some games for the PC and I don't even know Mother when I played it. I love PK stuff, go Ness!
FOLLOW UP:
KIRBY - I'm also a Kirby fanatic. The power to copy abilities is amazing! I played many of the kirby games and still loving it. I might also buy Fighters deluxe to relive the Kirby nostalgia.
CAUGHT BY DECENT IMPRESSION/VERY INTERESTING:
ROSALINA AND LUMA - 2 characters in one is fun! They just attract me with that magic stuff and double teaming. Saw some gameplay videos and she seems great!~
OLIMAR AND PIKMIN - I don't know much of the Pikmin series but I am starting to like Olimar since when I played him from brawl. Besides, having a lot of pikmin to pluck and throw around is fun too!
WII FIT TRAINER - I plan to get Wii Fit U for my parents so they can use the Wii U I'm planning to buy. One of the most shocking newcomers to come here, and I bet everyone's going to try her anyway. Her moveset seems really nice.
The "OOOH, must try!" ones:
PALETUNA - Another magic user, she's not in the decent impression ones since those 3 made more impressions than her. Besides, she's a goddess, oh my gosh.
PEACH - I don't know how I got in to her, probably the peaches and that gimmicky final smash. Mostly for the fun factor but if she's good enough, I shall main her competitively
ZELDA - Yes yes magic. I really got into her when I saw some gameplays of Hyrule warriors. Hope she's really good, willing to try her out to main.

Who will these 10 survive to be my mainest main? Let's find out on Friday!!
~~~~
HONORABLE MENTIONS(in no particular order) : Samus, Yoshi, Sonic, Dedede, and Dark Pit(ha! YES HA!)
Gosh most magic users here in smash are female, male ones please?

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
This will change when I play the game and play everyone obviously.

1. :4palutena: Great reward for the popularity of Kid Ircaus Uprising sales and a game which I am a fan of. Excellent range of moves that looks fun.
2. :4duckhunt: - Dog gets the laugh, haters going to hate inclusion. Looks like a fun range\zone option.
3. :4pit: - Brawl main. Three sacred treasures should be fun to use and use of more KI weapons.
4. :4pikachu: - N64 and meele main. Interesting how the quick the lighting comes down and lower damage effects in this one.
5. :4littlemac: - For the stay on the ground where his strength is and charge around tactic.
6. :4bowserjr: - For fighting from the air in the Clown car design.
7.:4charizard: - I enjoyed Charizard but never really liked the three way pokemon swap with pokemon trainer. Will be good to play him just by himself.
8. :4dedede: - Has been changed quite a bit although and want to see myself how that translates. I feel he should of gotten something better as a final smash though. Even a drum beat thing from the 3ds game.

9. :4fox: - Do a barrel roll.
10. :4falcon: - FALCOOOON PAWNCHHH.

Ok, I didn't really have a real ninth or tenth.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
No order, cept for #1.

1. :luigi: my main 4 games straight, and staying that way! [It took me a LOT of effort to train him over Mario in the n64 game, where he was clearly worse than Mario]
2. :Little Mac: Loved him at Smash fest, really wanted him in Smash
3. Robin Male Sooo glad he got in over Chrom. Really like mages and wizards, we finally got one! With a personality!
4. Duck Hunt: Easily the best unlockable newcomer [maybe THE only good unlockable newcomer, Bowser Jr is ok.] A great nod to my childhood playing Duck Hunt.
5. :metaknight: Now that he is finally balanced, I will play him this time around because I actually like the character!
6. Mr. Game and Watch So long as he plays like he does in Brawl, I'm set.
7. :mario: When I don't feel like playing Luigi, I play Mario. Simple as that.

8-10 are just "who looks neat after 1-7, as in they are VERY interchangeable for my top 10, guess I'll know when I get the game.

8. Pacman: Looks fun and unique.
9. Greninja The best gen 6 pokemon next to Aegislash. I WANT to look him more in Smash 4, but I just miss Mewtwo too much, I'm sorry Greninja, it's not you, it's me :[
10. Wii Fit Trainer Male: Because the male version reminds me of myself...that's it! Ironically it's a better avatar representation of me than...Miis. LOL.

Honorable mentions:

:wario: Sorry, ya missed the boat this time because you didn't get more Wario Land moves. And you lost Shoulder bash. Simple as that.
:ganondorf: Would have played ya if you weren't a clone...and got your Hyrule Warriors design. Too bad.
Mewtwo: He will be DLC dammit!

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
I'll be trying the Dr. again even though he might not be as awesome as he was in Melee. I'll be trying out Shulk, Bowser Jr. and most of all DUCK HUNT. Little Mac also. There's so many great picks... I will have a hard time deciding.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
10::4myfriends:
9::4greninja:
8::4megaman:
7::4mario:
6::4falcon:
5::4sonic:
4::4littlemac:
3::4marth:Former main, still good. Perfer Lucina more, but I still go back to him every now and then.
2::4lucina:My daughter from the future. I used Marth a lot back in Brawl, but I couldn't make use of the tipper much, so she's a nice addition. All of her alts are very nice too.
1::4robinf: My number one awaited newcomer, and yup, she's a blast. If only I could win as much as much as I use her tho:ohwell:
...I would do more explanations, but 10 is a bit too long:rolleyes:

JipC

Smash Journeyman
:4drmario:: Melee main, always liked his attributes over Mario's too. Doc is back with his KOBY DUNKs in full force
:4kirby:: Like him in every game besides Melee and I heard he got plenty of buffs in Smash 4 so I can't wait to play as him
:4pacman:: Looks like a fun, simple character. Also his aerial attacks look really good and fun to use.
:4bowserjr:: Cool and interesting mechanic/gimmick with his clown car. Also a huge fan of Sunshine so there's that too

^Definetly going to be maining/secondarying a mixture of these 4, I'll have to wait and see who fits what spot though^

:4yoshi:: Didn't care for him in Melee. Really liked him in Brawl and even mained him for a while in it, and with the footage I've seen of him in Smash 4... Damn he looks INCREDIBLE.
:4tlink:: Even though I was horrible with him in Brawl I still loved using him. Hopefully I improve with time and practice...
:4villagerf:: Been playing Villager in the demo a lot. All of his moves are awesome, the only one I'm not a fan of is the tree. Love the sideB, aerials, dtilt, ftilt, upsmash... So many good moves
:4miif::4miigun:: No interest in the actua "WOW NO YOU CAN PLAY AS ANYONE" gimmick. She just looks like a strong and fun character. Hate the fact that you won't be able to use Miis in random online though
:4jigglypuff::4littlemac::4falcon::4ganondorf::4sheik:: Will be my scrub stomping characters I guess. They look awesome (well Ganon looks like trash again) but I don't think I'll be taking them as seriously as the other characters I listed.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
:4shulk:This man inspired me to actually go and purchase Xenoblade Chronicles. Too hyped to play as Shulk.
:4mario:/:4drmario:Been my main since 64, and never really tried out doc in Melee.
:4olimar:Love the Pikmin series and was mostly my primary in brawl
:4lucario:Pokemon is an incredible series and Lucario is my favorite of the bunch.
:4tlink:LoZ, another amazing series. Wind Waker may very well be my favorite on that series.
:4kirby:Kirby is usually a solid character, at least he looks really solid this time around. Loved Kirby Air Ride :D
:4ness:I really enjoy spamming Ness' PK Fire/Thunder/Flash in team matches/ FFA's
:4greninja:Greninja seems really fast and interesting, definitely going to try him out.
:rosalina:Rosalina looks like she could be extremely OP if you master that Luma.
:4samus:I've always enjoyed the Metroid Prime games but was never interested in playing Samus herself. Her new Dark Suit skin has me much more intrigued by her.

Darrylols

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-2880-7964
1 to 10. 1 being the most anticipated 10 being the least but still excited for. (if you catch my drift)

1.:4duckhunt:The reason I'm so hyped for Smash.

2.:4greninja:Very fast movement. Excited to try him out

3.:4bowserjr: My fav koopaling m8 cute yet menacing

4. :4littlemac:Seems very strong. Can't wait to try him out

5.:4zss:Hot damn this sexy

6.:4shulk:Looks very fun to play as. Will definitely try him out!

7.:4pacman:Brings back a lot of memories of me playing Pac Man World 2. I can see me playing with him a lot

8.:4villager:My man. Wanted him in Smash since forever and knew he was going to be my main since reveal trailer

9.:4fox:Curious as to how different he play as compared to melee (was my main back then)

10.:4mii:Interested to see how they play as.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Alts:
10. :4wario2: - His new changes make him look like a much more solid character than he was in Brawl, not that he was bad in Brawl but he didn't feel solid if you get what I mean.
9. :4falco: - Even though he has been nerfed pretty severely this time around Falco is always a character that's easy for me to approach, I'll learn to adapt.
8. :4lucina: - I like Marth's moveset, but I'm not a master at positioning, I just love to rush people down, and that's what Lucina does better than Marth.
7. :4mario: - Mario is just a very simple but very fun character, he has been my alt through thick and thin and will continue to be so. He plays wonderfully in the demo too, better than ever actually.
6. :4greninja: - The only new moveset I'm actually interested in is Greninja's. I do not enjoy gimmicky movesets, so Greninja's simple and agile moveset is what clicks with me.

Mains:
5. :4myfriends: - I'll be honest here, Ike looks like he's possibly the worst character in the game, but I love his character and his moveset, I mained three bottom tiers in Brawl so I'll be proud to main Ike through thick and thin.
4. :4falcon:- Captain Falcon will always be one of the most fun characters in Smash, he has so many satisfying moves and he really gets the adrenaline pumping with his fast paced playstyle. I'm so incredibly happy with his many buffs.
3. :4jigglypuff: - The first Smash character I ever played, Jigglypuff is one of my favorite Pokémon and her aerial playstyle fits me perfectly. Her return to glory in this game makes me super psyched to play her at top level again.
2. :4samus: - Metroid is my favorite video game franchise, so this is only natural for me. She's agile, she's got tons of great tools, and she seems to be better than ever before in this game, I'm just so pumped to play her.
1. :4metaknight: - Being my favorite Nintendo character who's actually playable in this game (alas Ridley, I knew you well) Meta Knight was bound to be at the top of my list. However, despite my love for his character and playstyle I did not play him very much in Brawl, and the reason should be quite easy to guess. With his very justified nerfs in this game not only does it take much more skill to do well with him, but I can actually play him now while retaining a good conscience.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
:4pikachu:- Mainest of my mains
:4bowserjr:- Mecha! Plus, :4roy: is our boy
:4villagerf: - Cute as heck, plus Animal Crossing is a terrific franchise
:4duckhunt: - Very nostalgic (why doesn't the duck have its own icon too?)
:4megaman: - I like robots and the Mega Man series as a whole (only the 2D platformers, actually)
:4peach:- Fun gameplay, plus she is very cute in Smash. Also, I like playing her in Muhrio~
:4bowser: - Closest we have to a grappler in Smash Bros. He is a fun character in Muhrio~
:4ness: - "Okay"
:4rob: - Robots ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:4robinf:- Interesting character all around. Unfortunately she comes from a mediocre game, but I still like her

Last edited:

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
1.:4myfriends: - most likely going to be my number 1 guy . Im playing him because i liked him alot in POR and he is favorite Nintendo character
2.:4shulk:- going to play him because Xenoblade Chronicles is a good game
3.:4lucina:- liked her in Awakening.
4.:4luigi:- was my main in 64 and Melee. My favorite Mario character.
5.:4mario: plays somewhat similar to Luigi
6.:4sheik:- I like her playstyle in Melee and PM. Didnt like her in Brawl though but I heard she was buffed in this game
7.:4falco:- i like his playstyle in Brawl moreso than Melee and PM. Also he is my favorite Star Fox character.
8.:4drmario:- similar to Mario
9.:4greninja:- I chose Froakie as my starter in Pokemon Y. And he looks ****** to me. Replacement for Squirtle
10.:4metaknight: - really fun to use. Liked him Brawl and PM

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
:4bowserjr:- He looks soooo fun to play.
:4littlemac:- He's fast and he's also fun to play.
:rosalina:- Rosie <3 Why wouldn't I love her.
:4wiifit:-Most unexpected character, well, weighs in :p
:4pacman:- He's soo cute!
:4duckhunt:-Same as pac-man, both are cute!
:4villager:-I love Animal Crossing!
:4falcon:-The captain looks amazing in his HD glory
:4shulk:-I'm really feeling it! He's got a unique playstyle because of his "Monado's Power!!"
:4robinm:-I'm going to tip the scales as him.

Sky Saber

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4983-5890-8462
:4greninja: - One of my favorite Pokemon. The concept of a ninja frog with a tongue scarf is too amazing. His playstyle looks extremely fun.

:4falco: - Mah main from Brawl. He's looking better than ever, in spite of his nerfs.

:4megaman: - One of my most requested characters. I can die happy now. His playstyle is very unique, and stays true to his games.

:4bowser: - I've always liked Bowser, but his terrible speed was always a problem. He looks insanely good in Smash 4.

:4link: - Another one that I liked, but was pretty terrible in the previous game. He may not be the best, but he was buffed exponentially in Smash 4.

:4lucario: - One of my all time favorites. Didn't receive that many nerfs, and his aura is seriously strong.

:4metaknight: - No longer the bane of everyone's existence. I can now use him without starting war. He's just too fun to use.

:4sonic: - I have a need for speed, and Sonic delivers for sure. He was kind of weak in Brawl, but he's honestly very good in Smash 4.

:4palutena: - She has so many tools! She's so versatile. She'll be fun for sure. Besides, who wouldn't wanna use this beauty? <3

:4darkpit:- I know he's a clone, but Dark Pit is 3x cooler than Pit, so I'll be using him instead.

Svenshinhan

Smash Cadet
1. :4lucario: - My Brawl backup. My favorite Pokémon. And a moveset that fits my style and personality.
2. :4yoshi: - The OG Main from the SSB64 days.
3. :4charizard: - I already liked him in Brawl. Now he's his own character. I'd be a fool to not be interested.
4. :4shulk: - I'm loving the heck out of Xenoblade right now. Just seems like an interesting playstyle to me.
5. :4littlemac: - Just seems like a really fun character to play as.
6. :4fox: - I've always liked Fox in general. And my previous main man Wolf is gone, so time to swear fealty to the fox.
7. :4larry: - Who doesn't like the Koopalings?
8. :4robinm: - Seems like a really interesting playstyle. Worth checking out, I think.
9. :4greninja: - I love fast ninja-y characters.
10. :4diddy: - Time for a second Kong Quest!

Lucario and Yoshi will be my primary characters. I'll likely be actively playing one or two more from this list, but until the Wii U version comes out I'm just going to experiment with most of the roster, and these ten in particular. It all depends on how much I like how they all play.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
1. :4villager: Looks like a psychopath and plays like one too.
2. :4littlemac: Super strong and fast. Who needs the air?
3. :4kirby: Liked him in every game (except Melee, where he was a fat turd).
4. :4bowser: Always liked him and now he looks baller.
5. :4ludwig::4morton: My two favorite koopalings. This character looks fun.
6. :4duckhunt: Duck and Dog > Bear and Bird
7. :4robinf: Finally, a fire emblem character that's my speed.
8. :4pacman: Looks so happy to be in smash.
9. :4ganondorf: I always liked this a-hole.
10. :4palutena: I think she might be OP. (Though years later, this post might be horribly inaccurate, lol)

g3cci

Smash Rookie
:4villagerf:#savethetrees
:4falcon: It's time for the captain to take control.
:4shulk:I like his spooky runes
:4falco:Hands off my friends
:4drmario:You're about to OD on pain.
:4dedede:Gordo army.
:4falcon::GCB:
:4falcon::GCD::GCB:
:4falcon::GCR::GCB:
:4falcon::GCU::GCB:
gg plebeians

Last edited:

TealPlatypus

Smash Cadet
1. :4jigglypuff:
2.:4pikachu:
3. :4peach:
4. :4kirby:
My four favorites.
---------------
5. :4metaknight:
6. :4villager:
7. :4charizard:
8. :4yoshi:
9. :4tlink:
10. :4megaman:
Won't use them as much, but I enjoy playing as them.

Robotic Operating Buddy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moguera24
I love all the characters and can't wait to play as all of them, but I definatly have my favorites (in no particular order):
:4rob:He is my name after all, I never understand the hate surrounding him...he practically saved Nintendo!
:4pacman:Good ol' Pac was my gaming childhood, I love em.
:4gaw:I really like his unique moveset, and he has so much charm!
:4dedede:One of my favs from brawl, I'm excited to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!
:4bowserjr:I really like the idea of a mech user in smash, looks fun to play!
:4bowser:I'm really into heavyweight characters (If K Rool and Ridley were playable, they'd be here too:cry:)
:4duckhunt:I am really interested by his moveset!
:4miibrawl:/:4miigun:Can't decide which mii to use, but these 2 are my favorite.
:4luigi:Luigi nubah one!
:4wario2:He's so quirky and weird, I really like that kind of character. Waaaa!

kamus_aran

Smash Apprentice
1. :4samus: I'm a huge Metroid/Samus fan. She was my main in Brawl. She looks a lot stronger in Smash 4
2. :4peach: My most favorite character in Mario series, I don't play Mario without her. She was my main in Brawl. She's cute and fun to play
3. :rosalina: Rosalina is awesome, yet not easy to play. That's why I like her
4. :4zss: Like I mentioned above, I'm a big Metroid fan, so she's definitely in my top 10. Love the jet boots
5. :4palutena: She's so fast and I like her moveset, especially the Reflect
6. :4lucina:
7. :4robinf:
8. :4zelda:
9. :4darkpit:
10. :4littlemac:

Last Time

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jeigun
3DS FC
2036-7700-5452
Such a lovely cast seething with uniqueness.
1.:4robinf:Swords and Spells never go out Style.
2.:4greninja:My favorite generational starter. Can't touch this. .:substitute:
3.:4myfriends:Brawl Main. Also, he fights for his friends, as do I.
4.:4lucario:Brawl Main. Big Bang Attacks, Kamehamehas, and now Super Saiyan? Main status: Intact.
5.:4darkpit:|:4pit:Light and Darkness, the elegant dance everlasting.
6.:4tlink:|:4link:Always main(ed) a Link incarnation in each game, that's not changing.
7.:rosalina:Such a heavenly view, with a celestial body.
8.:4sheik:Makes meh dingus confused.
9.:4falco:He a bird man.
10.:4megaman:I wanna take you for a ride~

I see myself using the top 5 mostly though, in alternation.

Last edited:

PaperDawN

Smash Rookie
hmm.. tough question..
I think it would have to be...
1.:4peach:2.:4peach:3.:4peach:4.:4peach:5.:4peach:6.:4peach:7.:4peach:8.:4peach:9.:4peach:10.:4peach:
Some of those could are interchangeable, and nothing is final of course. (the game's not even out lol)

(did someone already make this joke)

Contrary

Smash Cadet
1.:4ness:- Mother series is top tier, and I main Ness in Project M. He's looking great in this game so I'm psyched to try him out.
2.:4greninja: - Greninja looks awesome, I like his fast move set. I haven't gotten to play him yet but he's a possible main for 3DS.
3. :4villager: - Hard to kill with on 3DS version for me. He'll likely be my main for Wii U version, but he'll still see 3DS play.
4.:4shulk:- I'm in the middle of a Xenoblade Chronicles play-through, and he looks interesting. I'M REALLY FEEELING IT!
5. :4wiremac:- Dude this guy...Even though he's number 5 I can see him taking the main spot if I can get good enough with him.
6. :4wario2:- One of my Brawl (and Marip Party :p) mains, he's my favorite Mario character. Wario World, WarioWare, cmon.
7.:4olimar:- My main in Brawl, he doesn't look as good in this game, but I'll try him out regardless!
8.:4gaw:- Another Brawl favorite, his move set just fits with how I like to play.
9.:4lucario:- He looks like a lot of fun, I liked him in Brawl, add some additional Rage effect and he's looking legit.
10.. :4bowser:- Bowser looks ridiculous in this game, I have to try him out for myself.

Jynxed

Smash Rookie
10.:4peach: Peach looks as strong as ever now.
9. :4greninja: Greninja is like a Pokemon Sheik with water.
8. :4duckhunt: Duck Hunt is weird.
7. :4villagerf: Villager would be higher if I hadn't already tired myself out on the demo.
6. :rosalina: Rosalina is a huge monster, but she looks pretty good.
5. :4wiifit: Wii Fit Trainer is goofy.
4. :4pacman: Pac-Man is poppin'.
3. :4sheik: Sheik is ballin'.
2. :4wendy: Wendy's beautiful.
1. :4jigglypuff: Jiggly the Puff will always be king to me.

This change constantly and will change more once the game comes out here.

Top Bottom