• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are going to be the NBA champs this year?

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I'd say my favorite team, the Utah Jazz. I say this for many reasons number one being look at their record it's astounding. Another reason being that they work as a team and they don't have just one superstar, they all have good stats now of course Boozer is getting alot of points but, look at the number of assists Deron Williams has, Kirilenko, Okur and everyone else is getting alot of stats such as rebounds, points and assists in all the games. I think that they also have one of the best benches because you look at it and who've they got? Ronnie Brewer, Paul Millsap, Dee Brown, Rafeal Arujo, Derek Fisher, Jarron Collins and Gordan Giricek who have outscored the oppositions bench by a huge margin throughout the year. Now the Jazz can also comeback when they're behind, why I went to a game against the Suns and they were down 15 in the 4th quarter yet managed to come back and win in overtime and then I went home and then to Wal-Mart for my Wii:). I feel that the Jazz are the best team and also that if they keep this young team together for a long time then they can have a dynasty for a while. The Utah Jazz experience, it's a pure adrenilene rush!

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Hard to say. I like the Spurs (possibly the Mavs) from the West and the Heat again out of the East. I say the Heat would beat the Mavs, but lose to the Spurs.

247Marthathon

Smash Cadet
i think that if nuggets can pull together they are still in the race. melo and AI are a dangerous duo that can take it. i know iverson wants a title and heres his chance

Top Bottom