• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White Pride

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
With Donald Trump being president and Milo Yiannopoulos giving tours to colleges that create huge protests, I've seen things turn ugly. I'm watching some of these protesters and they have *nasty filthy* messages. Just recently, I heard them shout (excuse my language) "F*** White Pride". "How can i be racist if I'm not white?" ect.

Now let me be crystal clear; I do not advocate or condone racism or white supremacy of any kind. I treat everyone equally irregardless of race, color, ethnicity, blah blah blah. But my father is 99% Swedish and every year during the holidays, his side of the family makes tons of Swedish foods and desserts. Many of the bands I listen to happen to be Swedish and I like the fact that I share a sort of background with these musicians (Sabaton, Hammerfall, Seventh Wonder, ect). Well, quite simply, I'm a proud Swede. I love my culture, I love America, and I love Sweden. You can call this Swedish pride.

Sweden is a "white" country. I'm sorry but I can't be quite when protesters are shouting their heads off and saying that I can't be proud to have Swedish blood; they act as if I should be ashamed I was born from a Swedish father and that I should hang my head and wish I was African or something. I have ZERO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with someone being proud that they are African, or Hispanic, or whatever whatever.

I'm proud that my blood country produced such talented musicians like Sabaton, such gifted thinkers like Alfred Nobel, and that it has such a rich history. I find it disgraceful that this is now unacceptable. Everyone has the right to be proud of where they came from... apparently today white people are excluded from this right by their standards.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Protesting slogans often miss the much deeper and more complex issue. It's okay to take pride in your culture, even if it's predominantly white. I mean, you don't see Chicago close down its St. Patrick's Day parade. That is absolutely a cultural pride day. The difficulty is Milo Y is fodder for just about every type of activism you can find and people inherently want to be heard and seen as delivering a personal message to those they despise. So **** White Pride tells him, **** you and your family and friends and ideas and values and everything else you are. What the banner - should - have read imo is **** White Power. Because that specifically targets an historically recognized regime of lawlessness and hate mongering and which ties directly into the anti minority moments the US and World have dealt with since before history. But no one ever said protesters were automatically smart lol.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Personally I've watched a couple of videos where people literally asked someone for their opinion and then cut them off somewhere in, saying, "Your opinion doesn't matter because you're a white male, we don't expect you to understand because you're a white male." So it has happened and will continue to happen, but I doubt people will view it as a problem and probably no one will do anything about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
White pride is something else than what you said, white pride is endorsing white priviledge, the belief that anyone who is of lighter skin and with straight hair is automatically superiour to people with darker skin and more course or curly hair. That's what it's about, about power and superiority, things people claim without doing anything just be born with what they view are "superior characteristics".

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
the phrase "white pride" is used by Nazi organizations/groups such as Stormfront, probably because "white power" was too obvious

but durhur SJWs are killing white men

Last edited:

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
White pride is something else than what you said, white pride is endorsing white priviledge, the belief that anyone who is of lighter skin and with straight hair is automatically superiour to people with darker skin and more course or curly hair. That's what it's about, about power and superiority, things people claim without doing anything just be born with what they view are "superior characteristics".
But is that what it really means? That's certainly how some SJWs are viewing it but the words by themselves mean another, more innocent thing.

Everyone can be proud to be Nigerian... or a proud Hispanic, Proud Native American, Proud to be black...but as soon as we say "Proud to be white/ Proud to be European" it's seen as racist even. I don't see the intent of believing whites are superior or anything (keep in mind the difference between White pride vs White Power).

Mint Flavor

Smash Rookie
What makes white people inherently privileged?

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
A lot of things, but here's just a sampler:
  • Segregation never fully ended; a ton of schools up north were never forced to integrate because it wasn't done in a legal sense. The Boston bus riots happened in the eighties. Racism didn't end because Martin Luther King spoke eloquently and the Congressmen got a boner and banned all forms of racism.
  • Disproportionate arrests; despite the fact that white people are the demographic that does the most pot, the vast majority of those arrested for marijuana possession are people of color. And you already know about how trigger happy cops can be when they see a black kid in a hoodie. The war on drugs was basically a ploy to appeal to white people with "LAW AND ORDER", consequences be damned.
  • Generational poverty: the residue of nasty real estate racism such as home sharking (basically, selling filthy homes for extravagant prices to screw over minorities) permeates the lives of families of color. College is also expensive as **** and schools in poorer districs are even more underfunded than usual, so education isn't always the best. Combine this with the fact that gerrymandering is still a relevant part of politics and you get why poor people tend to stay poor.
  • Nazis still exist. We live in the year 2017 and literal Nazis are allowed to parade in the streets. Granted, they get no-platformed and punched, but we don't live in a world where privileged white folk aren't vulnerable to nationalist rhetoric. Especially in the age of the internet, which is the main culprit in indoctrinating people into this. Stormfront was the 27th most popular website of 2016. 4chan and Reddit were irreparably damaged by Stormfront, and it's the reason they're so ****ing insufferable these days. People like Richard Spencer and other alt-right "intellectuals" have been given breathing room (though thankfully that audience shrinks as these morons embarrass themselves in public). Somehow people are gullible enough to read **** like Breitbart, which is run by a eugenicist who pulled his kids out of public school so they didn't have to coexist with Jews. Plus, Donny Trump is a racist SOB and always has been.
Basically, us white people are privileged because the world's been set up for us to be on top.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Disproportionate arrests; despite the fact that white people are the demographic that does the most pot, the vast majority of those arrested for marijuana possession are people of color. And you already know about how trigger happy cops can be when they see a black kid in a hoodie. The war on drugs was basically a ploy to appeal to white people with "LAW AND ORDER", consequences be damned.
More white people are still statistically pulled over than black people. The odds of a black man being killed by police are 1 in 55,000. The odds of someone dying from a bee attack are 1 in 60,000.

College is also expensive as **** and schools in poorer districs are even more underfunded than usual, so education isn't always the best.
College is expensive, but if a college has a scholarship, the choice to award a white person's scholarship or a black person's scholarship, the overwhelming majority will choose black students in the cause of ethnic diversity, which is great.

Somehow people are gullible enough to read **** like Breitbart, which is run by a eugenicist who pulled his kids out of public school so they didn't have to coexist with Jews. Plus, Donny Trump is a racist SOB and always has been.
I heard Breitbart was a credible news source.
We actually have no proof that Steve Bannon actually said this, quite conveniently, his ex-wife claimed this, which seems rather suspicious considering the circumstances. His wife made a claim. Bannon denied it. I've literally heard people say Bannon's a facist, racist, anti-semetic, etc., and no one was ever able to prove it.
Everyone's a racist. Donny Trump just used to be more racist than normal.
The last recorded case of Trump's racism was in the 1970s when he didn't want to allow black people to live in his homes / apartments that he built. Maybe, just maybe, during the forty-five years since then, he might have changed his mind.
Segregation never fully ended; a ton of schools up north were never forced to integrate because it wasn't done in a legal sense.
I think that if something as deplorable as segregation still existed most people would know and be rallying against it.
just some thoughts.

D

Deleted member

With Donald Trump being president and Milo Yiannopoulos giving tours to colleges that create huge protests, I've seen things turn ugly. I'm watching some of these protesters and they have *nasty filthy* messages. Just recently, I heard them shout (excuse my language) "F*** White Pride". "How can i be racist if I'm not white?" ect.

Now let me be crystal clear; I do not advocate or condone racism or white supremacy of any kind. I treat everyone equally irregardless of race, color, ethnicity, blah blah blah. But my father is 99% Swedish and every year during the holidays, his side of the family makes tons of Swedish foods and desserts. Many of the bands I listen to happen to be Swedish and I like the fact that I share a sort of background with these musicians (Sabaton, Hammerfall, Seventh Wonder, ect). Well, quite simply, I'm a proud Swede. I love my culture, I love America, and I love Sweden. You can call this Swedish pride.

Sweden is a "white" country. I'm sorry but I can't be quite when protesters are shouting their heads off and saying that I can't be proud to have Swedish blood; they act as if I should be ashamed I was born from a Swedish father and that I should hang my head and wish I was African or something. I have ZERO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with someone being proud that they are African, or Hispanic, or whatever whatever.

I'm proud that my blood country produced such talented musicians like Sabaton, such gifted thinkers like Alfred Nobel, and that it has such a rich history. I find it disgraceful that this is now unacceptable. Everyone has the right to be proud of where they came from... apparently today white people are excluded from this right by their standards.
Here's the thing though, saying that you're proud isn't the same thing as saying that you're proud to be white.

You have to keep in mind that in the U.S. when you have things such as black history month, it's usually reffering to African American culture rather than black people as a whole. You have to keep in mind that black people in the US have a very different culture than black people in Africa.(Though African Countries themselves also tend to be very different from each other.) The USA has always had very tight racial tensions, from slavery, from segregation, to this day it still has it, a lot of it has to do with treatment of African Americans throughout America's history to this day.

Italian is one of the many cultures I've descended from, no one's ever called me a racist for liking my Italian descent. White Pride, however, does imply superiority, especially since there is no culture simply reffered to as "white".

Really though, you shouldn't be too prideful of your culture anyway, especially for achievments you didn't accomplish.

And I say this for all cultures, regardless of who you are. People love to pat themselves on the back for what someone else did.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Here's the thing though, saying that you're proud isn't the same thing as saying that you're proud to be white.
Very true.

You have to keep in mind that in the history of the U.S. when you have things such as black history month,
If I may quote Morgan Freeman, "If we really treated each other as equals, there would be no black history month". This makes a bit of sense to me, in that we don't celebrate Asian or Hispanic heritage as much as blacks, but they have been instrumental in the history of the U.S. Anyways, what I am trying to say is, if we did really treat each other as equals, there would be an Asian-American Heritage Month and a Hispanic-American Heritage Month and an African-American Heritage Month, or no Heritage Months at all, but not just a black history month. I'm not saying that blacks haven't gone through tremendous persecution and discrimination in the past, of course they have (they were slaves), but we need to recognize the discrimination against all races that have occurred.

Really though, you shouldn't be too prideful of your culture anyway, especially for achievments you didn't accomplish.
This is the truest thing I've heard someone say in a long time.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
More white people are still statistically pulled over than black people. The odds of a black man being killed by police are 1 in 55,000. The odds of someone dying from a bee attack are 1 in 60,000.
Just because not every bad police encounter ends in death, doesn't mean they're not many bad encounters with police. Often times, bad police encounters can result in jail time, loss of property, or just straight up humiliation.

Black people mistrusting police isn't some new occurrence. The police being used as an instrument of violence and oppression towards black people has been going on since slavery ended.

College is expensive, but if a college has a scholarship, the choice to award a white person's scholarship or a black person's scholarship, the overwhelming majority will choose black students in the cause of ethnic diversity, which is great.
This is only assuming that the black and white student are on an even playing field during application (even then...). But if you consider all the other discrimination and inequalities black people often face, it's probably not the case. And overwhelmingly majority is definitely hyperbole if I ever heard one. Even with affirmative action, the chances of a child going to college are still better than for white kids than black.
lol.
I think that if something as deplorable as segregation still existed most people would know and be rallying against it.
just some thoughts.
Sorry man, but this comment is just bursting at the seams with naivety.

There was plenty of "good" and "moral" people who sat quietly and did nothing to try to stop the genocidal slaughter of the native americans, slavery, jim crow laws, and any other atrocity you can think of in human history. Why would things be any different now? Its easy to say in hindsight that if you were around during jim crow or slavery, you'd be on the front line with the abolitionists, and civil rights marchers, but ask yourself this: Are you honestly doing anything right now that in protest of the equal rights movement of right now? If you got in a time machine and wet to a white neighborhood 1950's, you'd find plenty of people who thought there was no "race problem" in America, and that Martin Luther King Jr. and his followers are just race agitators- the same way people call Black Lives Matter protesters race agitators today. This snippet of Jane Elliot captures exactly what I mean.

:150:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Being born in a white society as a white person makes you inherently priviledges because of history. I don't think it's that hard to see, most of European and especially American history was build around this.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Just because not every bad police encounter ends in death, doesn't mean they're not many bad encounters with police.
This.

Not to mention "statistically speaking" there are more white people than black people, so naturally the actual number of arrests will be higher for the higher populace. ... But what about conviction rates? And the fact that all these numbers vary from state to state?

Let's look at Connecticut, 81.6% white.

Here's what their government took the time to compile.

Some of the national statistics per state are literally mind boggling. The NATIONAL average, blacks are 5.6 times more likely to be incarcerated than whites. Connecticut? 12 times! And yet, looking at the first set of numbers, who actually committed more crime? Whites. Especially in the categories of ****, Battery, Burglary, Arson... So honestly, how can you have more whites committing crime, and yet have only a 1 in 12 chance of going to jail for it?

Even if you do end up convicted by some miracle.... the sentence could be 20% shorter for white offenders.

Read this for more info and perspective on why being white in America is easier than being a minority. Not only is it insightful, it delves into the -institutional- history of our country, and why we've ended up here 300 years later.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
There was plenty of "good" and "moral" people who sat quietly and did nothing to try to stop the genocidal slaughter of the native americans,
There were plenty of "good" and "moral" North Americans who slaughtered each other for thousands of years before explorers even came to North America. Natives were naturally violent in North America. Native Americans happened to have invented scalping. I'm not saying the slaughter of the natives wasn't bad, but it's not like they'd been slaughtering each other for ten thousand years before explorers came or anything... the point is, the natives were inherently violent before the explorers came.

Why would things be any different now?
This is bursting at the seams with naivety. Just look outside. Black people aren't being forced to pick cotton for eighteen hours a day at plantations. America just came out of having a black president. So yes, things are different, and things are better.

the same way people call Black Lives Matter protesters race agitators today
Black Lives Matter isn't a race agitator. I simply think it's disgusting that Black Lives Matter openly calls for the deaths of police officers and that's really all I dislike about it.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Not on any campuses at all concerned about ethnic diversity.
This isn't even about college campuses and their admission board. This is where I'm talking about gaps in wealth between black and white people. I'm talking about how black kids statistically have higher odds of belonging to single parent households, poor households, to be in poorer neighborhoods, to be enrolled in worse schools, and have teachers with lower expectations of them than white peers.
There were plenty of "good" and "moral" North Americans who slaughtered each other for thousands of years before explorers even came to North America. Natives were naturally violent in North America. Native Americans happened to have invented scalping. I'm not saying the slaughter of the natives wasn't bad, but it's not like they'd been slaughtering each other for ten thousand years before explorers came or anything... the point is, the natives were inherently violent before the explorers came.
This says nothing to prove me wrong. I never said this trait was specific to white people. But thanks for generalizing Native Americans as being "naturally violent" though! Also, look up the Masaacre of Wounded Knee while your at it.
This is bursting at the seams with naivety. Just look outside. Black people aren't being forced to pick cotton for eighteen hours a day at plantations. America just came out of having a black president. So yes, things are different, and things are better.
I never said the form of oppression hasn't changed. I said the way people act in the face wrong doings don't change. Slavery being gone and having a blakc president doesn't mean race relations are honkey dorey. Every single time we tear down an institution that oppresses black people, something else takes it place. That's something we have not seen change.

:150:

bboss

Smash Journeyman
But thanks for generalizing Native Americans as being "naturally violent" though!
I just proved they invented scalping. So yes, they were violent.

I never said the form of oppression hasn't changed. I said the way people act in the face wrong doings don't change. Slavery being gone and having a blakc president doesn't mean race relations are honkey dorey. Every single time we tear down an institution that oppresses black people, something else takes it place. That's something we have not seen change.
yes, racism will be on the earth as long as there is an earth. Humans sadly tend to discriminate against other humans because of their skin color.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I just proved they invented scalping. So yes, they were violent.
Is this supposed to mean that the Native Americans deserved it? I don't see how the native americans are any more violent than the settlers that shot them. This wasn't even the point I was trying to make, you need to stop it with this weak straw-manning.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Is this supposed to mean that the Native Americans deserved it? I don't see how the native americans are any more violent than the settlers that shot them. This wasn't even the point I was trying to make, you need to stop it with this weak straw-manning.
No of course not. I was just pointing out that the natives were violent even before the settlers came, and once they came, there were more diplomatic relations between the tribes, so maybe the settlers did some good in "conquering" the land. I'm not saying that shooting natives can be justified in any way, but if you look at the patterns, where western civilization goes, order follows.

I don't see how the native americans are any more violent than the settlers that shot them
In terms of brutality, Native Americans were much more violent than Westerners. Whole tribes of Indians would be wiped out in battles. The conquering tribe would pillage the losing side's possessions, **** their wives, and if they had any prisoners, they would set them out in the hot desert sun tied to a stake to slowly die of thirst and heat exposure. So yes, they were more violent and quite a bit more brutal.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
No of course not. I was just pointing out that the natives were violent even before the settlers came, and once they came, there were more diplomatic relations between the tribes, so maybe the settlers did some good in "conquering" the land. I'm not saying that shooting natives can be justified in any way, but if you look at the patterns, where western civilization goes, order follows.

In terms of brutality, Native Americans were much more violent than Westerners. Whole tribes of Indians would be wiped out in battles. The conquering tribe would pillage the losing side's possessions, **** their wives, and if they had any prisoners, they would set them out in the hot desert sun tied to a stake to slowly die of thirst and heat exposure. So yes, they were more violent and quite a bit more brutal.
for the love of . . .

90% of the native americans of the time were too dead to enjoy the "benefits" of being conquered.

Slave **** was so common that nearly all black people in america are BIRACIAL.

Can we PLEASE stop pretending like white people weren't at least "just as bad" as Native Americans.

Again, this wasn't even the point I was trying to make! All I was trying to say was that there were plenty of "good Christian" people who sat by while atrocities occurred back then. Just like how people who consider themselves good now sit back quietly as other people suffer today's atrocities. Just because there aren't huge scale protests against housing segregation (even though there is protest against it) doesn't mean it's not REAL.

UGH.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
They aren't.

It's an inherently naive concept that combines racism, an ignorance of basic history, and a pseudo-intellectual re-imagining of "Sins of the Father" by people who never realized that "The White Man's Burden" was a scathing satire.

"White People" is not a group, and "White" is a color, not a culture. The term has a distressingly popular tendency to have people then assert that if you are white, you therefore have no culture, which is of course a ridiculous sentiment. One's culture in the US is American culture. It is nationally based and regionally based; i.e., culture is geographically defined, though there is of course the familial element as well.

Example: I'm originally from New York. I'm a New Yorker. My culture is different from, say, Chainz's, in many ways, or someone from California, or Arizona, while still similar due to being from the same nation (This being the shared concept of Life, Liberty, Freedom, as our environment is all inherently a partial product of our Bill of Rights.). I can be proud of my country, I can be proud of my state. I can even be proud of my state sports team, but, well…, again, I’m from New York, and specifically the Mets rooting part. There is a marked difference between being proud of something and claiming responsibility of the achievement; surely parents are allowed to be proud of their children, as an example? Surely I can be proud of a friend when they regale me with something that they found some sort of achievement or even simply happiness in?

The second problem with this is that it literally demands that there’s “White” and there’s “Black”. Apparently we’re unified blocks (say's who?), and other groups like, say, the entire Asian world, doesn’t exist. It comes across more as typical American self-importance in the rest of the world than anything else.

The war on drugs was basically a ploy to appeal to white people with "LAW AND ORDER", consequences be damned.
That’s…not even remotely true. The biggest advocates were Black communities being destroyed by drugs and addiction. They spearheaded the entire War on Drugs, demanding that drug abuse and addiction be declared a major national crisis that required all existing resources to bring to end.

For years letting up on the War on Drugs at all, let alone recommending legalizing weed, was taken as a direct attempt to destroy their communities by black community leaders and politicians.

Nazis still exist. We live in the year 2017 and literal Nazis are allowed to parade in the streets.
We also live in a year were this has been the (comedic) response to such things for over thirty years, to massive applause.

God, do I love that movie.

It’s a fringe rag. You might as well be using Buzzfeed and Gawker-wait, no that last one was brought to court for being that bad and isn’t around anymore.

That’s the tier Breitbart is in.

If I may quote Morgan Freeman, "If we really treated each other as equals, there would be no black history month".
There's a second part to that quote. "Black history is American history." Which is, of course, true. You can't segregate history, nor intertwined cultures.

That has, tangentially, been the basis of quite a few wars and rebellions of regions throughout history; regions with ancestral, cultural, and linguistic similarities more aligned to a neighboring country than the one they're actually in.

Let's look at Connecticut, 81.6% white.

Here's what their government took the time to compile.
There…is something seriously off with those numbers.

I only looked for a few moments so maybe I missed something, but according to your source, more black people live in the cities Hartford, Bridgeport, and New Haven CT…than in the entire state of CT. And when I do some mental math to add up the numbers for arrestees in 2014, I get around a ~2:1 ratio, not 11. And the idea idea that ****ing Connecticut somehow has a significantly worse ratio than…the entire south, doesn’t lead me to trust this.

Likewise, a list of poorly represented graphs and tables with basically no supplementary information all from the same source cause “We didn’t want to do research so here’s just a bunch of things this one non-profit group from DC did. What’s fact checking?” doesn’t help it.

Consider, for instance, the size of CT. It’s 5,542 square miles, home of 3.5 million people. This space is then divided among 8 counties, 92 separate police departments, and who knows how many courts. Applying these numbers to the entire state does not really convey useful information.

Illinois, as an example, was the 4th deadliest state in the country in 2014, with 685 murders. To put the state in context, the murder # in the single Illinois city of Chicago in 2016 was 762. And that can be scaled down even further to how most of those murders happen within the same pockets of a few blocks, like with this handy graphic from the Chicago Tribune.

Therefore, I think we can all agree, that if you wish to look at crime, you must have significant information of cities vs the rest of the state. This is also significant because most black populations in the US are in those same cities, dealing solely with those police districts, and those courts.

To this end, *this* is what a Crime Report should look like. Specifically, this was done for the state of New York in 2015, and details (with absolute numbers, not percentages!) crime, both violent and petty, across all 62 counties and compares them solely to NYC.
For comparison, NY is an order of magnitude larger than CT (54,555 mi^2), is comprised of 62 counties, 514 law enforcement departments, and has population around ~19.5 - 20 million.

2/3rds of all Violent Crime in New York state occurs in NYC (in 2015, this was 50,088 vs 24,723), with the amount of petty crime between the city and the rest of the state being very close (208,783 vs 179,948).

So what if we want to know more about what’s going on in NYC, in order to judge the same sort of claim you made with that Connecticut paper? We go deeper, obviously.

These are the type of sources to be looking at, the type that break the numbers down into their basic components (or at least as far as we can get) so actual patterns and foolproof evidence can be presented.

Or, to put it another way, reasoning is far more important than an agreeable conclusion.

There was plenty of "good" and "moral" people who sat quietly and did nothing to try to stop the genocidal slaughter of the native americans, slavery,
That is not really true, Chainz.

The trail of tears was massively unpopular, called out on by a great many in a position to do so, and was notably unconstitutional (In that SCOTUS literally declared it so, before it happened.), with the US descending into Civil War a mere 15 years later. A War that, you’ll recall, more Americans died in than in WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam combined.

If you got in a time machine and wet to a white neighborhood 1950's, you'd find plenty of people who thought there was no "race problem" in America, and that Martin Luther King Jr. and his followers are just race agitators
Again, not entirely true.

This is what MLKJr had to say on the subject:

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."

Shallow understanding from people of goodwill is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."
Specifically, from Birmingham Jail.

I don’t know what the article guideline is for quoting on this site (on another forum I go to, it’s pretty strigent), but here’s a link from where I grabbed the above.

It was not possible to say "Racism doesn't exist" back then; it was literally written into the legal code in the South via Jim Crow laws. His complaints were specifically against the people who'd basically say "Don't rock the boat too much".

the same way people call Black Lives Matter protesters race agitators today.
I’m not really responding to these points directly per-say, but the general gist.

Part of the response is because the "clearly there" has been dealt with. Decades ago, one could not vote based off gender. One was legally treated differently under the law based off race. Until recently, homosexual couples could not marry and therefore be treated to the legal ramifications of that status.

In each of these cases, government response was changed in the direction of equality, and specifically with the goal of equality in the eyes of the government and the law; i.e., the blanket distribution of civil rights as citizens and the constitutionally backed protection that such rights may not be infringed upon.

The problem with many modern day US movements is that many of the things argued for, or implemented, or demanded, does not assert nor attempt to legitimize itself via this concept of equality. Demanding racial based laws, racial employment quotas, segregated housing, etc, is precisely what the Civil Rights movement aimed to get rid of, and seeing groups claiming to champion minorities demanding the return of such things is something that is always going to end up opposed. It’s why many people believe wholeheartedly in Need Based aid, not racially based aid.

It’s not a matter of not wishing or agreeing for equality. It’s a matter of viewing an organization as deliberately disingenuous, and in the case of BLM far more concerned with being anti-cop than anything else, like denouncing Police BBQs with black youth, and demanding that a Toronto (as in, in Canada) Pride Parade not allow a Gay Police float "in the name of diversity". And those are just the ones I know on the top of my head about a group I don't go out of my way to pay attention to.

Another problem is that the tone-deafness with a lot particular rhetoric that really isn’t lost on other minorities, which results in Asian Americans, the Hispanic/Latino population, Jews, basically being shrodinger minorities for whenever the mood fits or by whoever wants to make their numbers look better (always fun when the only way the graphs make any sense is if a demographic is being treated as White in one graph and a minority in another graph in the same paper). You mention for instance how another institution always takes it's place; it's important, therefore, that one's activist group isn't in turn acting like such an institution to another demographic. When the University of California switched to colorblind enrollment, Asian American representation shot up to 40% of their freshmen class; since then it’s been demonstrably shown (and brought to court) that AA disproportionately hurts Asian Americans more than anyone else, as an example. It's not the only way it hurts them, but it's the one that I can remember on the top of my head from reading up on it a few years ago.

For others, when precisely in the past 100 years did the Irish, the Italians, the Germans, the Russians, the Jews, Hispanics, Asians, etc, become "White"? Just look a bit into the past; over 100,000 Japanese Americans were forcibly removed from their homes and sent to internment camps by FDR in response to Pearl Harbor. Basic technological advancement is the sole reason this action did not make the trail of tears look like a mere drop in a lake. Who were some of the biggest advocates pushing for it? Chinese Americans, who then proceeded to buy up a great deal of their (now empty) property all along the West Coast. Reason so many Jewish refugees fleeing Europe were refused? In many places, resentment towards the non-assimilating German American community and their predatory business practices. And god help you be from any of the countries the Soviet Union ate up during the 50s. For decades the majority of Jewish professors in the US taught predominantly at black universities, jews were at many of those Civil Rights events because they lived in the exact same poor, urban communities. And then in recollections, movies, etc, or the era, we’re all “mysteriously” absent. Though to be fair, being thrown under the bus (or into an oven, or into the sea, or to Siberia...) because we're bad for the narrative is something we're rather used to by this point.

But the point I'm making is that time and again, all of this history, our history, equally legitimate American history, the nuances that made it happen and will continue to happen, the things done for and to others and done for and to us, none of that apparently matters because it just doesn't fit that white vs black narrative.

Ganghis Khan and the Mongols would routinely decimate villages of civilians.
Viking Raiders turned ****, murder, and pillaging into a society-sustainable business.
The inspiration for Dracula, Vlad the Impaler, got his name given he would go through villages that displeased him and impale every last man, woman, and child to wooden pikes.
Over 1,400 people were executed via Guillotine during the 7 year long Reign of Terror in France following the revolution.
When Shaka Zulu’s mother died in 1827, over 7000 people were executed for being “insufficiently grief-stricken”. Cows were also slaughtered so young calves would “know what if feels like to lose a mother.”

And that's without mentioning anything for pre-1000 AD or any war related events or anything too recent (technology would have to be taken into account then, and then it would be about communism and ovens).

Humans are really, really good at slaughtering (typically enemies), regardless of time or place, and therefore your conclusion is ridiculous. If anything it just makes them come off as amateurs; sticks and stones vs centuries of science and and warfare advancements isn’t something even a fool would bet on.

90% of the native americans of the time were too dead to enjoy the "benefits" of being conquered.
This, however, is completely true. Before any war, any conquest, and America, there were merchant / explorer ships meeting the locals. They traded goods, stories, and most of all, germs. Small Pox, Chicken Pox, Black Plague, you name it.

That killed an estimated 90% of the native North American population; it was disease that decimated them before any real interaction with other Westerners. In comparison, the Black Plague, which is typically considered one of the most deadly events in Europe before WWI, is estimated to have killed 30%-50% of all of Europe.

This isn't even about college campuses and their admission board. This is where I'm talking about gaps in wealth between black and white people. I'm talking about how black kids statistically have higher odds of belonging to single parent households, poor households, to be in poorer neighborhoods, to be enrolled in worse schools, and have teachers with lower expectations of them than white peers.
And many of these things you state here is why I always end up going back to cities. A lot of the problems facing black communities are better thought as problems facing urban communities, of which the African American demographic is a disproportionate demographic of. The black migration to cities inherently tied their futures to the continued health of said cities, which didn’t last. In fact, I went over a lot of what I'd say here in a previous post I quoted you in a few months ago, so I might as well just link back to those two posts.

I just proved they invented scalping.
You didn't do that at all. You claimed they invented scalping, in which case the Scythians would like to have a word with you.

And even then, which native americans? There are currently 562 recognized native American tribes in North America, in 2017. Three hundred years ago, even further back before they got decimated by disease? There must have been tens of thousands independent tribes. Which ones invented scalping, which you're using as the end-all-be-all of a society's savagery?

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
They aren't.

That’s…not even remotely true. The biggest advocates were Black communities being destroyed by drugs and addiction. They spearheaded the entire War on Drugs, demanding that drug abuse and addiction be declared a major national crisis that required all existing resources to bring to end.

For years letting up on the War on Drugs at all, let alone recommending legalizing weed, was taken as a direct attempt to destroy their communities by black community leaders and politicians.
The "Law and Order" politics of the 60's is mostly associated with the rise of neoconservsatism and the "religous right" . The biggest advocates of these policies where President Nixon, President Reagan, and GOP leader Gerald Ford. There was support for the war on drugs by some black politicians, and the drug problem was an important problem for black communities, but this movement was not "spearheaded" or created by black people as a majority. Regardless, the war on drugs was a failure that worsened the economic inequality gap between black people and white people, and did not even get rid of the drugs like it planned to.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
It’s a fringe rag. You might as well be using Buzzfeed and Gawker-wait, no that last one was brought to court for being that bad and isn’t around anymore.

That’s the tier Breitbart is in
ok so you insulted it. But do you have any proof it isn't a credible news source?

Ganghis Khan and the Mongols would routinely decimate villages of civilians.
Viking Raiders turned ****, murder, and pillaging into a society-sustainable business.
The inspiration for Dracula, Vlad the Impaler, got his name given he would go through villages that displeased him and impale every last man, woman, and child to wooden pikes.
Over 1,400 people were executed via Guillotine during the 7 year long Reign of Terror in France following the revolution.
When Shaka Zulu’s mother died in 1827, over 7000 people were executed for being “insufficiently grief-stricken”. Cows were also slaughtered so young calves would “know what if feels like to lose a mother.”

And that's without mentioning anything for pre-1000 AD or any war related events or anything too recent (technology would have to be taken into account then, and then it would be about communism and ovens).

Humans are really, really good at slaughtering (typically enemies), regardless of time or place, and therefore your conclusion is ridiculous. If anything it just makes them come off as amateurs; sticks and stones vs centuries of science and and warfare advancements isn’t something even a fool would bet on.
Obviously every single culture is violent. But that's the point - every single culture is violent. I was simply pointing out the common misconception that the Natives were peaceful before the "white men" came along and "ruined everything", giving them medicine, millions of dollars a year (in Canada, at least) and reserves on their holy land.

You didn't do that at all. You claimed they invented scalping, in which case the Scythians would like to have a word with you.

And even then, which native americans? There are currently 562 recognized native American tribes in North America, in 2017. Three hundred years ago, even further back before they got decimated by disease? There must have been tens of thousands independent tribes. Which ones invented scalping, which you're using as the end-all-be-all of a society's savagery?
Okay, maybe my memory serves me wrong. But even if they didn't invent scalping, they still performed it, which kind of makes them violent.

You could say that the Scythians invented scalping, but North America is a completely different place, on a completely different continent. So you could logically conclude that the Native Americans invented it in North America.

The Scythians inhabited Crimea / Iran from 900 B.C. until 100 B.C. We didn't meet the native americans until much later, so you can't prove that the Scythians invented it first. The Native Americans might have invented it in 2000 B.C. We just don't know.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Granted! In fact, NY and NYC are probably one of the best examples of this phenomenon you could find.

59.1% murder and non-negligent manslaughter victims, suspect and arrest: black. White? 6.8%

**** 44.4%, black. White, 6.8% (Hispanic being the other huge chunk)

Chart after chart after chart, the same story. Blacks and other minorities making up the most of the pie, with Whites a small slice. This is your source, btw. So I'm not sure how you're proving the opposite is true? Whites aren't suspected of crime, arrested for crime, or convicted and sentenced for crime, at the same rates blacks and minorities are. I mean it's not as if this is some great mystery, it's always been like that. And it's always been SPLC, ACLU, activists like the Black Panthers, the Muslim Brotherhood, MLK, etc, who have fought against this with either words, fists, or even guns.

Wouldn't you?

I refuse to believe that blacks and minorities are just more criminally prone people. THAT plays into the race card more than anything. EVEN if you try to apologize for it, by saying that minorities "have it harder" and so "have no choice" but to steal to eat, kinda thing. No. All things being equal, whites are more in power, because they're more likely to be elected, or run businesses, and so therefore, they are on the top side of the law/lawlessness equation, and all because our forefathers were white, blacks were slaves, and that's it. You start that way, how can you not end that way without some fundamental change? Like the civil rights movement -tried- to do, but only got so far with before people started getting capped.

Just to cite a personal example which I understand isn't exactly encouraged in debate: I've been pulled over twice this year. Both by black cops, and let go with a warning both times. My co-worker, who is black, has been pulled over 3 times this year, by white cops, and gotten a ticket each time. SAME OFFENSE. Improper equipment. (Yes, I'm working on getting that fixed :p )

And don't let location fool you all that much. Mentality is pretty much the same anywhere you go in the US. I live in the "deep south." I mean you can't get further south where I'm at, you'd hit the gulf waters. My family is from Boston, though. But it's the same in both places. Blacks are suspects just by virtue of being black. Whites aren't. And it's wrong.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The "Law and Order" politics of the 60's is mostly associated with the rise of neoconservsatism and the "religous right" . The biggest advocates of these policies where President Nixon, President Reagan, and GOP leader Gerald Ford. There was support for the war on drugs by some black politicians, and the drug problem was an important problem for black communities, but this movement was not "spearheaded" or created by black people as a majority. Regardless, the war on drugs was a failure that worsened the economic inequality gap between black people and white people, and did not even get rid of the drugs like it planned to.

I must not be getting what you're saying here. "Tough on Crime" laws have always been uniformly popular, as far as I'm aware.

Further, the basis of neoconservatism sprang out of California, and the remergence as a political force of what had once been the "religious left"; i.e. the Evangelicals, i.e., the Southern Baptist Church, i.e., the same voting block that had people for years conclude that the Democratic Party could never possibly lose an election because they had the South.

Near all of what I know, historically, about the War on Drugs in NYC based, which is obviously neither California nor the South. Up here, it was democratic politicians, mayors, passing these laws, to widespread approval of black communities who's only protests was that they did not go far enough. The only fundamentally religious element was that most of the black communities leaders at the forefront calling for these laws were basically all reverends and ministers, as those communities largely came together and united under their local Church.

What you're saying, as far as I know, is not true for NYC, and in a lot of ways, the rest of the country. Most of the legislation for the War on Drugs either first showed up in New York, or in DC with large NYC political involvement, with other places adopting their own versions with that as the foundation. Just read the link I gave in the part that you quoted for instance, it's pretty comprehensive.

If you want to argue against that and correct my understanding, by all means; I love learning new things. But that involves arguing against my source with opposing sources or finding fault in it, not by simply making assertions to the contrary. Again, that the War on Drugs was a failure is more than evident. When the laws that made it up were passed however, they were near uniformly popular, especially in African American communities where much of the rhetoric and actual legal wording was made.

So I'm not sure how you're proving the opposite is true?
I never said I was? Allow me to repeat myself:

Or, to put it another way, reasoning is far more important than an agreeable conclusion.
I agreed with your conclusion. What I was arguing was that your presented evidence was ****, and provided better ones for you.

Like I said, reasoning is more important than an agreeable conclusion. The unequal incarceration rate for identical crimes in the same vicinity is a big problem; your sources, however, did nothing to actually show that.

The ones I gave you, however, does.

Believe me, if I was arguing against your conclusion there, you'd most certainly know it.

I refuse to believe that blacks and minorities are just more criminally prone people.
Firstly, and I feel like I've asked you this before, but define minorities. Most crime is urban based. This makes sense after all, given the economic environment, the close living spaces, etc.

Obviously being a minority does not make one more criminally prone. But being in a poor, packed together ghetto, an abundance of ethnic based gangs, single-parent households, and statistically an environment with the lowest belief in education's value (generalization, and excludes immigrants) and an abundance of drug affliction? That stuff does, the world over. Doesn't matter if it's Harlem New York, the Favelas of Brazil, or the slums of India. Notice in the sources (including yours) who the victims are in a lot of those black arrests; other black people, people in the same community, these same living conditions.

That's one issue I feel like video games don't make their significance known enough. To give just two examples, Snake Eyez in the Street Fighter scene and Mango in Melee both accredit their respective games to keeping them out of gangs.

All things being equal, whites are more in power, because they're more likely to be elected, or run businesses, and so therefore, they are on the top side of the law/lawlessness equation, and all because our forefathers were white, blacks were slaves, and that's it.
All things being equal, actual African Immigrants do better in American than African Americans. As do Jamaicans, Haitians, Indians, European Blacks, etc. And that's not even going into Asians or Hispanics with regards to those criteria you have there. Lowest income bracket whites and hispanics do better on standardized tests than African Americans in the highest income bracket, if you check that link I had up in one of my responses to Chainz from some posts I made a few months ago.

That is simply not the only variable at play. Even if you feel like it is the biggest, why only bang on one variable when you can bang on all of them? The data exists, if one's willing to put in the elbow grease.

Obviously every single culture is violent. But that's the point - every single culture is violent.
In which case Native American attacks on settlers were equally justified, as the settlers were similarly inherently violent. The entire world has been slaughtering each other for thousands of years, why would rivaling North American aboriginals be held to a higher standard in this regard? You literally said that it didn't matter because, essentially "they were really just all killing each other anyway" and how it's a good thing those Europeans brought things like "order" to the new world.

You've shifted your goalposts so far your "point" now leads to a nonexistent distinction between the natives and the settlers.

Though I will admit I don't really know many particulars about Canadian history with aboriginals, and even then it's mostly Inuit based.

We just don't know.
Then don't say you proved they invented it?

Last edited:

bboss

Smash Journeyman
You literally said that it didn't matter because, essentially "they were really just all killing each other anyway" and how it's a good thing those Europeans brought things like "order" to the new world.
well if you take an obvious look outside you will see what it is like. Native Americans aren't killing each other. They were before the Europeans came. So i think i made a pretty good point.

As I said before, wherever western civilization goes, things like liberty, fair trial, sophistication, and technology follows.

Last edited:

SSG SAX GAMER

Smash Apprentice
Segregation never fully ended; a ton of schools up north were never forced to integrate because it wasn't done in a legal sense. The Boston bus riots happened in the eighties. Racism didn't end because Martin Luther King spoke eloquently and the Congressmen got a boner and banned all forms of racism.
I'm pretty sure segregation is illegal

• Disproportionate arrests; despite the fact that white people are the demographic that does the most pot, the vast majority of those arrested for marijuana possession are people of color. And you already know about how trigger happy cops can be when they see a black kid in a hoodie. The war on drugs was basically a ploy to appeal to white people with "LAW AND ORDER", consequences be damned.
  • Generational poverty: the residue of nasty real estate racism such as home sharking (basically, selling filthy homes for extravagant prices to screw over minorities) permeates the lives of families of color. College is also expensive as **** and schools in poorer districs are even more underfunded than usual, so education isn't always the best. Combine this with the fact that gerrymandering is still a relevant part of politics and you get why poor people tend to stay poor.
This is mostly an issue of poverty not racism. There are ways out of poverty and people who are poor tend to do things like sell marijuana. But education offers a way out of poverty even if college is expensive because you always have the option to take out student loans. In the end if your an adult in poverty there was probably something that you could've done at some point in your life to avoid staying in it even if you were born into it.

Nazis still exist. We live in the year 2017 and literal Nazis are allowed to parade in the streets. Granted, they get no-platformed and punched, but we don't live in a world where privileged white folk aren't vulnerable to nationalist rhetoric.
Yes but every group of people will always exists. People who believe that minorities are superior to white people also exist but that doesn't mean anything. We can't say that these people aren't allowed to gather or speak their beliefs because that would be a violation of freedom of speech.

Especially in the age of the internet, which is the main culprit in indoctrinating people into this. Stormfront was the 27th most popular website of 2016. 4chan and Reddit were irreparably damaged by Stormfront, and it's the reason they're so ****ing insufferable these days. People like Richard Spencer and other alt-right "intellectuals" have been given breathing room (though thankfully that audience shrinks as these morons embarrass themselves in public). Somehow people are gullible enough to read **** like Breitbart, which is run by a eugenicist who pulled his kids out of public school so they didn't have to coexist with Jews. Plus, Donny Trump is a racist SOB and always has been.
I'd argue that the internet has made people less racist because they have been exposed to different groups of people.

Basically, us white people are privileged because the world's been set up for us to be on top.
America has been set up so that people who work hard and do the right things can make it to the top

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
To my understanding, right now we're debating segregation's huge influence on black and minority communities, how the criminal justice system treats minorities, and white privilege. I might jump into that in a bit, but first I am going to jump back to the original topic:

Let's set some ground rules: I and Floor's cultures, you could say, or very different. He, a Swede, and I, what most would consider, I suppose, a Jewish Slav (with a bit of Irish blood). They're two very different groups of people with two very distinct histories, but, they are in fact both white.

Skin color and race can be shared among many nationalities, so it's important to note that being proud of a culture shouldn't necessarily mean you're proud of a race, because they're two very different things. When people shout nasty things about white pride, they're probably not, and should not (if they are, shame on their part), be saying nasty things about specific cultures or nationalities. The white "nation" isn't really a thing. After all, when Americans in the past were xenophobic about Irish immigrants or Catholic immigrants or Italian immigrants, they weren't xenophobic of "whites." They were xenophobic of other cultures, that yes, might've had the same skin color as them. If the white nation existed, Americans in the past should've welcomed these immigrants with mostly open arms, but they didn't because the white nation is not, and will never, be a thing.

If I'm proud of Jewish actors like Gal Gadot and Daniel Radcliffe, or musicians like Gary Karr, I'm not necessarily being proud of whites. I'm being proud of Jews. There's another example.

If you're proud of your culture, than be proud! I'm certainly proud of mine, and proud of others. Me and my Sister secretly want to be Icelandic, for instance. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being proud with your ethnicity/nationality or other ones, and I'm sure some SJWs would agree (there's probably proud Swedish SJWs out there too, believe it or not).

Saying **** White Pride is different from saying "**** Swedish or Jewish or Icelandic or Turkish or Irish or etc. culture"

Pride in race is something that can be dangerous because then there's tension, and when there's racial or ethnic tension there's problems. You could say the protesters are also contributing to it, but the message is clear: pride in race can be very, very dangerous. They use the white race because in America historically, nearly if not all racial tension was started/much more greatly attributed to by white people, contributing to and setting up the institution of slavery in the Americas and practicing segregation. That's just a historical fact we have to acknowledge. It might've not been Swedes, or Slavs, or someone's certain Southern ancestor, but it was by certain white people, and no certain culture. They also say it because there tends to be more aggressive racist whites than blacks: you just don't hear some black-nationalist slaughtering a target because he was white. That's a demographic that I can confidently say exists.

On Segregation's Impact:

It has a significant impact on America today: blacks, on average, are in a different and poorer socioeconomic class than whites. Some blacks are very rich, and some whites are very poor, but the average is an average for a reason. There is an average inequality gap that exists: go to Shreveport Louisiana, and you will see every lower-wage job occupied by an African-American. Neighborhoods and Urban demographics put Blacks in the inner cities that are economically stuck in decades past, and whites are in innovative and wealthier suburbs (on average). Blacks and other minorities, on average, go to poorer performing and under-subsidized public school, while whites have more opportunity to choose a charter, or private, or magnet, or other school, and at the same time tends to, on average, go to well-performing and well-funded public school, getting a great education. I go to a rich public High School where there's only 10-15 blacks at most in my class of 700+. These are the facts and the facts for a reason.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Race is not a culture.

Culture is the sharing of values, beliefs and ideals of a group of people regardless of race.

A group of people might be a particular race but that in itself is not a culture on race alone.

Have pride in your culture, group etc. not so much your race being the sole defining thing of your culture because it really isn't.

You could say white pride in the sense of your race, which isn't racist. The same that black pride isn't however you will get people calling out as being racist despite the fact it should be ok for all and not exclusively because of skin color they aren't allowed to go somewhere or do something.

That is racism if someone says that.

Last edited:

.Marik

is a social misfit
>mfw pass as white
>mfw actually mixed, father is pureblood ojibwe native american
>mom is white
>get to turn sjw tricks against them if they assume my ethnicity

feels good man

Sebastian Light

Smash Rookie
Lol if any groups have privilege it's leftists. Being a conservative now is honestly more dangerous than being a liberal, because if you say you're a conservative people label you as racist, homophobic, transphobic, and other thins like that. All these liberals saying Donald and Republicans are racist are actually the racist ones, and please show me facts and evidence that DJT is racist because as far as I have seen he is one of the most tolerant Presidents out there (the evidence better not be from Buzzfeed or HuffPost xD). Right now there is a huge double standard in America which is that it is now ok to talk bad about white people but if you say anything about another race then you're a bigot. That double standard is literally racism against white people. This whole notion of "white privilege" is just not true. For example with affirmative action if a black person were to take a test to enter college they would be able to score a lot lower than a white person and be able to get into that college, also there are so many programs made specifically for minorities to get into jobs and such. Also when it comes to crime, black people make up to 13-16% of the population but commit 36% of violent crime. It's also funny how these liberals talk so much **** about conservatives and say they are hateful and evil when groups like Antifa commit so many crimes and destroy a lot of property with their stupid little protests, and they also go around attacking people for no reason. Same thing with Black Lives Matter. I live sort of close to Oakland which is by the Bay Area in CA and I think it was last year but there was a BLM protest and afterward there were reports of so many businesses being vandalized and stuff like that, and that's just one example, there are many other times these protests have ended up in destruction of property and violence and other similar things. Similarly this notion of "Punching Nazis" is just some thing made by leftists to physically attack someone with differing opinions than them, because pretty much anyone who doesn't agree with them is a Nazi. Anyway that's pretty much all I have to say, and I was surprised to see this on Smashboards lol. And truthfully "white privilege" is just a stupid buzz word used now to make people feel bad about being white and to try to make white people seem racist even when they aren't. It's pretty much used the same way the word "mansplaining" is used, which is another dumbass word made by leftist morons.

I recommend watching this video debunking white privilege. This guy uses all facts to debunk each point, not just opinions and feelings (which is what most leftists do lol): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66nXLDW4hPw&t=493s

Also this video of Ben Shapiro destroying the idea of white privilege: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

Last edited:

Sebastian Light

Smash Rookie
And another interesting thing is that at AU in Washington DC, black students are actually trying to segregate themselves from white people and have a black or people of color space only. It's so ironic because you would think it would be the other way around, but nope, this time colored students want a space where they can be away from white people. MLK would be so disappointed in these kids. I honestly find it so childish and petty that they are doing this, it's insane how many people want to do stupid stuff like this because of "their feelings". People need to stop being babies and grow up. Actually it's mainly leftists that need to grow up because they are the only ones doing stupid crap like this. It's so funny because this is a clear example of people being racist towards white people, which many believe is impossible but those people are ****ing *******.

Anyway here is the video talking about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBr20sE3824

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Taken from the Daily Stormer:

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Taken from the Daily Stormer:

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.
He should have condemned the groups by name from the start instead of doing what he did by doing it in a way that seemed like support.

Oh well gl to him trying to get re-elected in 2020 after this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom