• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which stage first?

wesselvessel

Smash Rookie
my friends and i have been discussing which stage will be the first we play when we get the game home and turn it on. I'm open for any suggestions, thanks.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
il be doing classic mode with mario, thats how i started with 64 and with melee. so the first stage for me is bridge of eldin (i think?)

Desruprot

Smash Lord
The stage I might do first is Snakes's that looks like an interesting stage (of course that would mostly be to eventually earn him)

Kruton

Smash Ace
I wanted my first match to be at Battlefield, but stage select was on random, so I played New Pork City first...

>.<

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
First thing : Classic.

First Map for MP (Recommended AFTER classic) : A map that wasn't featured in Classic mode. :laugh:

Seiko Shashude

Smash Cadet
Delfino Plaza is what I'm gonna do first after, the Classic Mode, of Couse. Just gonna do one run through of that then Plaza for sure, to get use to swimming, ;D

ronin_galiver

Smash Cadet
Wow. People are obsessed with FD. Personally, I think that it's the chaos of the other stages that make this game miraculous. I'll probably be playing mushroom ruins with Mario and Bowser first. Just 'cause that seems much more epic to me than the dullness of Final Destination.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking warioware or pictochat for the randomness.

Top Bottom