• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stage do you wish was on both versions?

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Competitively, Every stage exclusive to 3DS competitively I want. Yoshi Island, Prism tower, and Arena Ferox are all better stages competitively then stupid Duck Hunt, Lylat, Delfino (I don't like the water.) A lot of the 3DS stages in general would've been better on Wii U casually as well, and I overall think the 3DS version has better stages casually then the Wii U. Even though the list is short, the 3DS has very good competitive stages as well.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Magicant, Mute City, Jungle Japes, Corneria, Brinstar

Pac Land as well because then there's be less chance of playing on Pac Maze

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Can I say all of them?
Or really, I really wish most of the 3DS exclusive stages were on Wii U, because while they look pretty, most of the Wii U version's stages are kinda garbage.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Can I say all of them?
Or really, I really wish most of the 3DS exclusive stages were on Wii U, because while they look pretty, most of the Wii U version's stages are kinda garbage.
I too wish that most of the 3DS stages were on Wii U... Not all though, definitely. They can keep their Mario stages and Pac Maze... Tbh I wish that Wiley's Castle was a 3DS exclusive too lol

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
We need to riot in the streets for Corneria, Dreamland, Mute City, and Magicant DLC.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
We need to riot in the streets for Corneria, Dreamland, Mute City, and Magicant DLC.
I'm hoping that the Mewtwo DLC brings a little more than just the character... I hope there are a few stages thrown in there as well. Something tells me there might be.

Capteon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Capteon
3DS FC
3797-6724-0900
Magicant and Arena Ferox
I like Magicant's platform setup + the only Wii U Mother series stage is Onett :/ (also flying men are hilarious)
Arena Ferox is fun for friendlies and one of my favorite 3DS stages

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Magicant and Arena Ferox
I like Magicant's platform setup + the only Wii U Mother series stage is Onett :/ (also flying men are hilarious)
Arena Ferox is fun for friendlies and one of my favorite 3DS stages
See, I wish that the Flying Men weren't there. It's the part that kind of ruins the stage for me

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
Luckily Magicant would probably work as an 8 Player Smash stage so at least that would remove him (and who knows maybe they just wouldn't include him in the first place?)

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
Corneria, Yoshi's Island from Brawl. Magicant. Gerudo Valley, and Tortimer Island.

Crashfan1ooo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Crashfan1ooo
3DS FC
1650-3196-2381
Magicant most definitely, it was a love letter to EarthBound fans. Beautiful music, beautiful visuals, and almost perfect. (If only Flying Man wasn't so annoying...) I'd also really like Prism Tower, It was a nice and simple stage that didn't break the pace of battle too much.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Magicant in HD would be gorgeous. I want Arena Ferox and Gerudo Valley on the Wii U more though.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Magicant, Arena Ferox

I would have preferred Brinstar over stupid Norfair anyday

Gabu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gabukin
Its really hard to choose. I liked a lot of the staged on the 3ds version: Arena Ferox, 3D Land, Corneria, Yoshi Island (brawl), Magicant, Pac-Maze, Gerudo Valley, Prism Tower, Reset Bomb Forest & Tortimer island.

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
Title says it all. Personally I wish Corneria was on the Wii U version, since i dont really play 3ds version anymore, it feels like something is missing without the stage thats been around since smash 64, if you count Sector Z since that is basically corneria with a different background. In fact, to differentiate the two versions, they could have made corneria for the Wii U have the Sector Z background.
Corneria. The games not the same without it :( Best stage of all-time

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
All stages on each version.

Characters weren't exclusive, so why should stages be?

I think they said that stages based on console games would be on Wii U, while stages based on hand helds would be on 3DS. I think there are exceptions for characters that didn't make an appearance on handhelds.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if in a long while a DLC pack was released with the other platforms stages... it will probably be a long while though .

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
There were more than a few exceptions for the "3DS gets handheld stages and Wii U gets home console ones" rule which kind of annoyed me because it was a really cool idea. And if we don't get AT LEAST Magicant and Corneria on the Wii U version later on as DLC then I'm gonna fight someone

Karinole

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Karinole
Arena Ferox and Prism Tower were real sweet. I'd like smashville and town & city to be on 3ds too

Gutei

Smash Cadet
ITT: CORNERIA PLS SAKURAI

Really though, I liked Magicant and Gerudo Valley on the 3DS for fun playing and would have loved to see GV on the Wii U, but it was only there because of OoT 3D.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Prism tower, Corneria, Pac-maze(why is MS Paint: the stage the only representative in smash wii u!? whyyy!?), and mute city

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
ITT: CORNERIA PLS SAKURAI

Really though, I liked Magicant and Gerudo Valley on the 3DS for fun playing and would have loved to see GV on the Wii U, but it was only there because of OoT 3D.

That is one I wanted as well... OOT was originally a console game... but part of Smash does seem to be promoting other games. Not the biggest part, but still.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I wish that all the new stages from the 3DS version are on the Wii U version.... and that all the past stages from the Wii U version are on the 3DS version... this way, the 3DS version only have past stages and the Wii U version only have new stages.

G.B.A

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheGreatGBA
3DS FC
3196-5237-2367
I kinda wish the Paper Mario stage and F-Zero stage were on the Wii U.

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
Prism Tower, WarioWare, Find Mii, and PictoChat. They're my favorites in 3DS. Though, I can see why Find Mii and PictoChat should be 3DS exclusive, handheld and all.

Top Bottom