• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stage do you miss the most?

Sondaro Sasuke

Smash Rookie
I really miss Pach's castle!! oww I remember when I was playing with my friends in melee... they didn't know about the bill banzai first time xD and it was awsome ^^ now Peach's castle is gone... T.T

Lord Crumpet

Smash Rookie
yeah i miss good ol saffron and looking at this thread it seems to be one of the faverouts

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
DREAMLAND, that was the themesong to my stoner gaming time

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I miss Poke floats a lot...
Other than that I'm pretty pleased with the brawl stage selection for the most part. I can't see Saffron City working as well as it did on the 64.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams and Pokefloats.

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
Fountain Of Dreams was a beautiful stage to behold.

I miss the character specific break the target stages and platform jumping.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
I always liked Poke Floats. Something about seeing a giant Sudowoodo made me smile.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Fountain of Dreams for sure. My fave stage from Melee, and it got scrapped and they put in Big Blue instead. **** Sakurai...

xgina

Smash Cadet
fourside.

anti-fourside (forgot the name) would have been cooler in the first place though.

or magicant

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I miss all of the sb64 stages espically peach's castle that was first stage I've evered play smash bros.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
its between dreamland, hyrule castle, and the REAL pokemon stadium 1.... not the new one with bull**** ledges and the unstoppable windmill V__V

Top Bottom