• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which name is best?

hazard99

Smash Cadet
I like PsiM the most...

Make a poll next time, you'll be able to see what everyone thinks a lot easier :)

Skoox

Smash Cadet
PsiM, just sounds coolest. People will think PSIM or PSI are initials for something.

Levitas

the moon
Dude, this kinda thing is not for the lucas boards. We should be talking about stuff more relevant than what tag sounds cooler.

psyNess

Smash Rookie
booo.

< wont get a chance to use psi if you do it first -_-

i guess i vote PsiM/PSIM for you :)
or go veng its 4 characters... :p

Levitas

the moon
I hope you don't think that. I just see pretty much every post in every thread. This is just one of the kinds of topics that I don't want to see a lot of. Nothing personal at all.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
We're all here to get better, and it is good to build a community as well. Please, understand that asking for others with help in simple tasks will always be misinterpreted and misrepresent your intentions, and be aware that there are always status concerns in any social setting. I can't speak for your intentions, and I thank you for your respect in trying to involve us in the naming process, but is your name, and you are best served to choose it yourself.

Top Bottom