• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Main of Mines Would Give Falco the Most Trouble?

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Well i main Link, mario, dk, samus and im starting to pick up G&W.

I know link is trash against falco but what about the others? How do they fair agaisnt him? Which would be my best option?

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Figures, i was thinking of dropping him but then again he woud be my best option alot of the times in matchups just because of how good he is. If you dont mind i would like to know your opinion onto why he would be my best option. Im wondering a bit of how would mario fair agianst him?

Mith_

Smash Champion
GW is a priority. Yes, all of his moves have more priority than any other friggin move. He can also Bucket Falco's lasers, which is one of Falco's main things (3 lasers is about 60% iirc). He can duck under lasers after the bucket is full too. GW can be chaingrabbed, but with good spacing it will be hard for Falco to grab him. GW is big trouble for Falco.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
3 lasers for 60%? That's... wrong, 3 lasers results in a pretty weak bucket.

Also if you bucket a SHL you are going to get forward/up-smashed for free.

If Falco knows the matchup, it goes both ways; Falco is very tough for G+W, G+W is very tough for Falco.

Mith_

Smash Champion
3 lasers for 60%? That's... wrong, 3 lasers results in a pretty weak bucket.

Also if you bucket a SHL you are going to get forward/up-smashed for free.

If Falco knows the matchup, it goes both ways; Falco is very tough for G+W, G+W is very tough for Falco.
Foxes are weak, but Falco's are stronger iirc. I meant to say it kills at 60%, sorry :)

Don't bucket every Laser duh.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Game and Watch is by far his hardest matchup. GaW can shut down a lot of Falco's camp ability, has the far superior aerial game, and wins pretty well on the ground, too. Falco doesn't have a great answer to the turtle other than running or shielding the whole thing. Falco's only hope is to keep GaW perfectly spaced with Ftilt, gatling combo, and bair. Other than that, it's a pretty one-sided match.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
drop all your characters and use g&w for everyone but mk and use dk for mk.

Top Bottom