• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Game Mode would you enjoy most?

matthewdw94*

Smash Apprentice
Here is a list of Game Modes that have not been confirmed for Brawl, I would like to know which one you think you would enjoy the most.

King of the Hill
Basicly you would set the size/area of the place where you score pionts(can't think of what it's called)or use preset ones.

Capture the flag
For this they would probably need a special stage so its not so easy to get a flag.

Juggernaut
For those of you familier with Metroid Prime Hinters it would be Prime hunter. Basicly the person who gets the first kill has about 120 HP and it slowly drops down(you would gain hp by causing damage). They also get slightly boosted attacks. The person who kills them then is the Prime Hunter/Juggernaut. Who ever was the Prime Hunter/Juggernaut the longest wins.

Soccer
Bassicly you would use a flat stage with walk off edges and a goal on each end of the field. You would have to attack a soccer ball and try getting into your goal.

Boss Battles
After beating the SSE you would be able to refight all the bosses with a character of your choice.

Leaderboard
Not realy a mode but something.

Downloadable content
Self-Explanitory

Team colors
Have a choice of colors such as black white yellow ect.

Pictochat design
Connecting Brawl to the ds and designing pictochat stages with the ds.

5-player mode
Self-explanitory

Other
A mode of your choice thats not on here.(Be sure to explain it)

So I just thought I would try and help you guys get through the week. My pick for one of these modes would be.........5-player mode. I'll add some more if I can think of any. But anyway, which mode would you like to have?*predicts 5-player mode owning*

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I liked everything from Boss Battle down, especially unique team colors. Or maybe no colors, just teams

Anth0ny

Smash Master
King of the Hill or Capture the Flag on Hyrule Temple would be awesome.

And when I say awesome, I mean I'll probably play it once or twice.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
King of the Hill or Capture the Flag on Hyrule Temple would be awesome.

And when I say awesome, I mean I'll probably play it once or twice.
I think they're doomed to the same fate as coin matches, IF they make it in.

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
5 player matches would be the best. Imagine five players all fighting on final destination lol.

For the juggernaut mode i think it'd be best if the person who is the juggernaut gets a constant ammount of dammage instead of loosing health. Mabye they can heal some damage from killing enemies or something.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Hm...Theres like so many modes in Brawl I don't think I yet have a favorite maybe SSE,dosn't that count.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
give brawl a HUGE complicated map, and make 8 players possible and CTF would be awesome

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I think all those modes seem like they'd be great. Except for tbe Soccer one lol. If I had to pick only one I'd pick downloadable content.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Pictochat Design would totally be the best. I would draw shoop da woop and type in the text "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!" That is all I can say. That would make me the happiest little guy on earth. :) The only problem is that what if it is impossible to play on? Maybe you send it in before the match and the players have to agree with it. Another thing would be "WHY DOEZNT I LAND ON THE PLATFORM????" This may be solved by editing the map. Although this seems very improbable, I do wish this would have been added. Oh well. They have a stage creator any way. :)

Boofer

Smash Ace
I would choose downloadable content, but I don't think it's really fair for it to be in the list. It's not really a game mode. Though this should definitely be in the game. Hey, it could mean more characters...

Soccer would be fun as hell imo. So that.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Well, what I like most out of those ideas is Boss Battles, but what I'd really like to see return that was in the original Super Smash Bros. but not Melee, is Board the Platforms, I thought that was fun.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
I believe that I am going to have a jolly ol time playing the Subspace Emissary mode. It is the breakout feature of Brawl anyway, mind you.

Top Bottom