• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which do you hate most about waiting for Brawl?

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
As the title says (Replace which with what. My bad.). I don't believe I've seen this around before, so I'm capitalizing on it while all of these negative threads are popping up. If someone else already made one that's still in use, feel free to get rid of this.

The part I hate most? All of the people who make obviously fake leaks. That ticks me off to no end.

The Director

Smash Lord
Right now? Nothing. I've got plenty to keep me occupied until the game's release. We're so close now, the wait isn't that bad anymore.

Now if there's another delay...THAT would make the wait pretty unbearable. Chances of that happening now are slim to none.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
dumb threads like these (joking)
wat i really hate about waiting for brawl is the fact that i devote such a large part of my time to brawl, i can't even stop thinking about it
(so bad for my social life)

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
What I hate the most about waiting? Probably the fact that Europeans and Australians have to wait several months more than the rest of the world.

ChrisZ

Smash Cadet
Knowing some smug ******* is playing the game a month ahead of me and will get every secret and me accidentally finding the list and the game being ruined.

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for a European release date TO BE CONFIRMED but if we get it by the start of the Summer, or hopefully before, which we definitely should i will be happy so i can have summer brawling at night and on crappy days that no one comes out.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
Not playing the game right now. Mario Galaxy and Zach and Wiki are great, but I feel like playing Smash, and Melee is getting somewhat stale since I don't play against other people as often as I would like to.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I really just want to know the REAL final roster.

I wish somebody would get the real thing and post a picture already.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
I don't hate a thing,ever since I downloaded the desktop countdown....the wait gets shorter....and shorter.

Zevox

Smash Lord
The same as our OP. All the false leakers and "prophets" are the most annoying thing I can imagine with regards to Brawl, especially since many of them don't even try to be convincing, yet somehow manage to get a bunch of gullible dolts who believe them.

Zevox

Super Leviathan

Smash Rookie
I beg to differ, the only way a massive spoilers could ruin the experience for me is if something I want to see in Brawl didn't make the cut.

I'll go with flase prophets, too.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
The SSE is the thing I am most waiting for, since it will probably be one of the greatest aspects of the game, also, online is definalty making the waiting process harder, so is stage builder, new characters, assist trophies, awww who am I kidding, everything in this game is hard to wait for!

rblair

Smash Cadet
awaiting the final roster/wondering if Isaac makes it.

That and all those "ZOMG Brawl are Delayed cuz LawlmartZ says so" threads.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
The thing I hate most is that some people, my friends included, are convinced the game is pushed back to March. The supposed suspense is killing me. I don't want to wait until February 1 until Sakurai decides to punch North America's collective testicles by saying it comes out another month later.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
People making their own Brawl rosters and character select screens.

Sigs that include stupid characters that have zero chance of making it into Brawl

You can edit your title, BTW.

EPX2

Smash Ace
The same as our OP. All the false leakers and "prophets" are the most annoying thing I can imagine with regards to Brawl, especially since many of them don't even try to be convincing, yet somehow manage to get a bunch of gullible dolts who believe them.

Zevox
This, pretty much. Well, also waiting to find out the entire roster. But mostly the "leakers."

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
The fact that it distracts me from studying for my exams and the fact that I don't have any other games to tide me over, plus seeing as it's winter I can't really do what I want to outside, so it's basically just days of waiting...

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
People over-analysing every little thing in the updates.

"OH MY GOD SAKURAI SAID NESS APPEARED UP TILL NOW NESS DECONFIRMED!"
-Maybe. Up till now doesn't automatically mean that he's gone. Why would Sakurai go to all this trouble to boost up reps from other franchises and leave Mother behind by cutting one of the original 12? Also, deconfirmed isn't a word.

"OH MY GOD PIKACHU WEARING PICHU GOGGLES PICHU DECONFIRMED!"
-Yes, probably, but deconfirmed still isn't a word.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Pointless speculation when the game is being released in Japan in less than two weeks.
It depends on what the speculation is specifically about. Now, the thing I hate the most more than anything is the same speculation being discussed over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. It gets under my freaking skin.

Perfect Example: "Ridley can't be in Brawl! He's too large!"

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
The wait itself, its killing...and the spark for Melee right now is just dying out, making it MORE agony. Only things i've got going for me right now is Tenacious D and Guitar Hero. Every time I count the days for Brawl, its only 2 days past or something >:O!!!!

I hate this wait. I just want the roster and go from there...

inhabityo

Smash Rookie
the worst thing for me is that i play Melee 4 player almost every day with my friends and we are all too good for each other, it's becoming predictable. Also, I live in UK and we don't have a release date yet, so when it's out in the US i'll be reading topics like "OMFG this is the best game EVAAAAR I unlocked this guy and got this trophy" etc etc. And i will have Melee to play. Great

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
Playing Melee. It just makes me want Brawl even more, but I can't stop playing it! T_T

Top Bottom