• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character Would you be in rl?

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
i would turn into link, what is better then fighting creatures with a sword, bow, bombs etc.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I like this random thread boom...

I'd be Zamus... Because Peach sounds like a dumb blonde, Zelda is too girly and slow (I mean Nayru's love? Come on!), Sheik is too manly and Samus... No comment.

...and with that paralyzer gun i can paralyze sexy men, tie them up and take them to my room as slaves...

JK!:laugh: I'm surprised i looked around and didn't find anything like this...

orintemple

Smash Lord
I like this random thread boom...

I'd be Zamus... Because Peach sounds like a dumb blonde, Zelda is too girly and slow (I mean Nayru's love? Come on!), Sheik is too manly and Samus... No comment.

...and with that paralyzer gun i can paralyze sexy men, tie them up and take them to my room as slaves...

JK!:laugh: I'm surprised i looked around and didn't find anything like this...
Hopfully I won't trip into your paralyzer there Ms. Zamus ;)

I would be Mr. Game and Watch cause I am skinny as hell, and I like bacon and trampolines...

splat

Smash Lord
I'd probably end up as Falco.

Smaller than average size, light, nimble and agile.
Stubborn, hate of getting bossed around.
Often in arguments, and there to help out friends in need.

Myeah, that's me.

Xgamer245

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon....just because I want to falcon punch everything
oh and maybe Zero Suit Samus for obvious reasons
(I'm a guy hint hint)

FALCON PAUNCH!!!

Corigames

Smash Hero
(I'm a guy hint hint)
And you have mixed feelings whether you are actually a woman trapped inside the body of a small boy and wish to alleviate them by assuming the body of a beautiful woman?

Understandable. Disturbing, but understandable. What ever makes you feel better after looking at the mirror for twelve years of your long life and staring with hate at your own, unrecognizably small, man-parts.

Xgamer245

Smash Cadet
And you have mixed feelings whether you are actually a woman trapped inside the body of a small boy and wish to alleviate them by assuming the body of a beautiful woman?

Understandable. Disturbing, but understandable. What ever makes you feel better after looking at the mirror for twelve years of your long life and staring with hate at your own, unrecognizably small, man-parts.

.....O.o
QFT
...nah just kidding, you made me lol, thanks.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Hmm... either Zamus or Sonic.

Sonic because, well, I'd be the fastest thing alive. I'd never need any vehicles again and would never come too late and nobody could catch me, I'd be the best in sports, could run up/down buildings, etc.

Zamus because... yeah... >_>

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
I'm Snake. I blow **** up and get all the chicks. Plus, my posse are like experts and ****.

Have you taken down a walking, nuclear, deathmobile single-handedly? I didn't think so. What about a helicopter? Tank? Frickin' SnM psychic? Crazy *** robo-ninja?

If you disagree, then I'll kill you and take your GF, your mother, and your sister for my carnal pleasure.

Oh yeah, and guess who is banging Samus? Me, mofos. I hit it with the suit and without. I don't give a ****.

*Hides in box*

JCav

Smash Lord
i would want to be wolf because... well i main him and he is bad ***, enough said

clace

Smash Journeyman
Ike. I love the idea of sword fighting for my life. And Marth is a fencer. Not some hardcore two-handed size of his leg great sword wielder.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
While my fav character is Toon Link, in real life it sucks to be broken. So maybe... Captain Falcon, the pinnacle of manliness (Snake being close).

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
I'd either be Mario or Wario. Mario for reasons I'm too lazy to explain, and Wario for his "I don't care where I am when I fart" attitude.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Pokemon Trainer..... Why would you pick anything else?

Charizard = win.

Plus, Ive always wondered what if would be like to be an inhabitant of the Pokemon Universe.

*engage trogdor music*

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Marth hands down

I like to fence and his personality is the closest to mine. Desire to protect. Not to mention people say I tend to look rather feminine for a guy.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Mr. Game & Watch for the randomness
Ganondorf for the badassness
R.O.B to make you spin right round (baby right round)
Isaac for being the best AT ever (you know he'd be god tier, thats why Skrai didnt put him in)
Zelda to see wat its like to be a girl...a magical girl that can spam t3h f1r3z...and to turn into a ninja at will...
Pokemon Trainer to relive the golden days...(I miss my childhood...and sleep)
Toon Link for the badassness and the semi-silence...

oh and Ike...so I can get a legion of ladies drooling over me but being the badass that Ike is, I can turn them down.....for an emo wind mage(read: best FE char. EVARZ)........yea maybe Marth at least he got married...

Dime

Smash Journeyman
Donkey Kong. I could abduct beautiful blonds and no one could stop me because I would throw giant barrels constantly. As a bonus I would look great wearing nothing but a tie.

Top Bottom