• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character is The Nicest?

Little Red Corvette

Smash Apprentice
Which of the various characters contained within "Glorious Brothers of Smash Brawl" would most likely walk my dog or help me with groceries?
It is important that I know this thing, so your cooperation is needed.

Komatsu Masato

Smash Cadet
I would never have Kirby help anyone with groceries..you remember the animation? The one time he actually 'was' on grocery duty...he ate them, bag and all.

I think if he was placed in an awkward position, such as teleported to the real world in the parking lot of wal-mart by accident, I think King Dedede would help carry them. :p

Rakath

Smash Ace
I'd say Ike or Pokemon Trainer... both of them are really friendly folks...

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
marth probably, hes a noble and gentle son of a *****. hes also got the tiara, that screams...well alot of things actually.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Kirby. He's so selfless! Going around and fixing things without reward... as long as he gets to eat everything along the way!

Also, Ness. And Ike fights for his friends, apparently. :)

What's The Point

Smash Master
Bowser - It really depends. If this is one of the sports or plat formers, he'd kick your dog and burn your groceries. If it's Paper or RPG, he'd start of laughing and mocking you, but end up helping somehow.

Captain Falcon - He'd help, but only to show off how fast he does it. May involve punching targets to desired location.

Diddy Kong - He'd gladly help. But watch out, if you bought bananas, he will steal some.

Donkey Kong - No problems with his assistance, but your dog will fear him.

Falco - He won't help you unless you challenge him about it. Then he has to prove you wrong by beating you at dog walking and grocery carrying.

Fox - He would take some time to help you, if the price was right.

Ganondorf - He'd seal you away in some magic crystal, turn your dog into a demon wizard beast, and eat your groceries.

Ice Climbers - They would gladly help you. Very useful if you live in high altitudes or Alaska. Especially good at keeping your groceries away from wild animals.

Ike - He'd help with nothing witty or comical about it.

Jigglypuff - Gladly help, but would want payback by making you listen to her sing. Would want to sing first. After you fall asleep, will no longer help, and will harm.

King Dedede - Would laugh and mock you, but wind up helping in the end.

Kirby - Gladly help, but screw up. Probably end up eating food and dog.

Link - He would help only if you are aggressive when you ask for his assistance. Otherwise he has demon wizard dogs to stop.

Lucario - No help unless you tell him it will improve his training. May bond with dog.

Lucas - Gladly help.

Luigi - He'd be quick to help, but he'd lose your dog and drop your groceries when a bush startles him.

Mario - Quick to assist you, but you'd end up being kidnapped.

Marth - Not only would he gladly help, he'd do it better than the rest of the cast.

Meta Knight - He would be very hesitant to help. Only if you can convince him it will be honorable to help will he do so.

Mr. Game & Watch - Great assistance, but only if you are traveling in a straight line.

Ness - Eager to help, but you need a lot of room, and your groceries/dog will be burnt when arriving at destination.

Peach - Gladly helps you, but only halfway. Stops when she gets kidnapped.

Pikachu - He would be eager to help you, but you better wear rubber.

Pikmin & Olimar - He'd help, but it would have to be one grocery item at a time.

Pit - Eager to help with nothing comical about it.

Pokemon Trainer - Eager to help with groceries, but he'd randomly attack your dog and throw balls at it.

R.O.B. - Robotic Operating Buddy, he has too.

Samus - Brushes you off.

Zero Suit Samus - Brushes you off and causes you to have to wait a few minutes before going out to walk dog or buy groceries.

Snake - He would help only if you were buying something that was contained in a large cardboard box.

Sonic - He would mock how slowly you are walking your dog or moving groceries, then do it for you to show you how it's done.

Toon Link - He'd gladly help, but something explodes, breaks, or is stolen.

Wario - You think he is helping, but then he just runs off with your stuff, leaving only a smelly trail to follow.

Wolf - He would not help, but he wouldn't harm. Unless you bought Fox's help earlier.

Yoshi - Eagerly helps, but he'll eat the groceries.

Zelda - She'd offer to help, but then disappears for hours/days just before you are going to buy groceries/walk dog.

Shiek - Gives you cryptic advise on how to carry groceries/walk dogs, then disappears.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I go to a grocery store where you carry things out in cardboard boxes. I'd like Snake to help me!

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
ROB.

Just think about it. Remove the R in his acronym.

Operating Buddy.

He does **** for you, happily, and is your buddy.

Cmaaan! Robot Operating Buddy!

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Ness :D

He can help you collect 8 songs you lost + Walk your dog

And Ike, he fights for his friends.

Top Bottom