• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character is the most fun to mess around with.

D13

Smash Ace
That's easily Captain Falcon for me. My friends and I have intense matches with 4 Captain Falcons.

PCHU

Smash Lord
All of them.
It's easy to spam a funny sounding attack.
FALCON- PAUUNCH!
See?
It's stupid, but funny.

Still, disregard that.
I don't spam.
I horribly dislike spammers.
If you can find a way to mix in other attacks with that spam, I'm fine.
Like on Melee, Dr. Mario.
I use the pills all the time, but immediately after, I fair, nair, dsmash, or fsmash.
That's right, you will only find me using those moves.
Maybe cape if I mess up.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
4x Ganon. Damage ratio @ 2.0. Custom stage at smallest size, smallest possible land size (As in, so all four can spawn).

Go.

bdance23

Smash Cadet
Sonic is fun to play with.

And actually from so much messing around with him he has turned into like my second main -.-

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
It's fun to use Sonic and run to the other side of the stage to get away from your opponent. Once you're far enough away, you can use Sonic's "You're too Slow!!" taunt over and over again. Trust me, it's really annoying after awhile.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
sonic, ike, pit, kirby, falcon, jiggly, yoshi, luigi, bowser

theyre fun to mess around, some have ratehr bizzarre and some useful techniques... besides i fidn all of those fun to play (im not very good with about any of those lol)

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Snake. It's fun just to snakedash when your opponents aren't so good, so then all they do is get hit upwards and can't hit back most of the time.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Sonic is fun to mess around with.

SPRINGS! lol

>_> in one Sonic 1v1 I had, someone tried to imitate me kick-spamming a spring. He kept following me around and doing d-airs on springs that I made.

I made a spring on the edge, and he jumped and started to d-air it.

the spring disappeared as he jumped and he suicided

XD

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
I love a match with 4 Snakes. Complete with C4 being planted on eachother.:laugh:

ƒox

Smash Cadet
I like playing marth, great break from my main(fox and pikachu), but i love just spamming side B with olimar.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Any character that has a suicide move. They are hilarious to kill ppl with.

oh, and jiggs, cuz its almost an insult to my friends to be killed by the smallest weakest character

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers are fun to mess around a experiment with, there being two of them. But the character I probably play most often to mess around and annoy people with is Ness. PK Thunder spamming people everywhere they go... That never gets old. :)

Top Bottom