• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Being a falcon main: i can't stand Sheik and pikachu for the chains they can do on him.
But for legitimately hating a character without these things is peach, because i cant seem to deal with the match up in general.

AzureJon

Smash Rookie
Game and Watch and Zero Suit Samus are the ones who really make me frustrated. Game and Watch is a funny character. His attacks stay out for a long time, and he can often do the powerful ones (like his down smash) repeatedly, so I always finid it tough to approach. Zero Suit Samus has that Side B, 'nuff said. Idk why, but that move kicks my butt. Also, she starts out with items. Items that hurt a lot.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
KIRBYYYYY!!! Those annoying rolls and bairs make me wanna kill a man.

SONIC! That hit nd run bs that I don't like.

OLIMAR: Them dang on pikmin - Get up out my face with all those purple moniquess.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i definitely hate fighting game and watch. the way the character works reduces the sheik matchups to basically only needles lol.

Kekezo

Smash Cadet
I really don't like fighting Pit. Dunno why, but he's always a pain for me to fight.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
MK, Olimar, Diddy, Snake, Wario, Marth, Kirby, ICs, TL, Kirby, G&W, Falco, and I think Fox, probably another I forgot... It may be a lot of characters, but being a Pit without secondaries to counter other chars has its disadvantages. However, I'd say Olimar, MK, ICs, Wario, and TL are the worst (especially the first 2), to the point where them being so annoying to fight makes me lose focus. But again, being a Pit without secondaries (well, Bowser doesn't count) does have its good and bad moments.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
Every character can be a pain to fight if your opponent is half-competent... But if I have to pick three, it would be Olimar (JUST WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-), Meta Knight for obvious reasons and Luigi. For some reason, I can't beat him. Damn Luigi.

GalaxyWaffles

Smash Apprentice
Well being a :zerosuitsamus: main I'd have to say

- :diddy:
Dem goddamn banana's! Also he has good killing moves

- :wolf:
Crazy kill power. Can easily kill me at low %. Not too bad though

- :olimar:
This ***** ass! I'm literally forced to play defensively thanks to those pikmin of his.

- :popo:
Only because of the CG. I can easily pop out of it though with a down b. Sometimes I can't sometimes I can. Also NaNa can go die in a whole

:metaknight:
- Obvious reasons obvious

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marth, I have trouble fighting skilled marths most of the time. Except when I bring out Ivysaur, almost every marth I've fought with Ivy gets creamed.

Toon Link 99

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon. I don't hate him but I hate fighting him. His moves are just too strong for me. And Link too. It's not that I hate him or his attacks-I just hate fighting my childhood hero!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Marth. Not sure why either, I mean yeah I can WIN against the guy and all but he can be VERY annoying. Maybe it has to do with me maining Mario(mind you I'm not a pro player). Oh I don't like fighting Ness too much either. I can do fine against Pit myself though, of the times I fought him online people who played as him were somewhat predictable.

GalaxyWaffles

Smash Apprentice
I find it funny how everyone here complains about "Pit spammers" when that's literally what a Pit main is suppose to do. We go to the ledge and spam arrows getting your % up and then go in for the kill.

That's like me complaining about ZSS mains to stop down smashing
or telling TL to not use their projectiles.

[Corn]

Smash Ace
I main the :popo: so....

:snake:- Just nades everywhere, retardedly good tilts that seem to hit everything everywhere at once. Wouldnt really have that many issues exept tilts though.

:rob:- His downsmash, thats it. He is hard to chain too, have to resort to d-throw and turnaround at edges.

:wolf: - He isnt that hard to beat, his f-smash is just really annoying.

D

Deleted member

Ice Climbers because the CPU partner attacks automatically if separated.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Game&Watch.
Kirby.
Marth.

They're so annoying it's ********.

Also, i would say Olimar but it's not that i hate fighting him...
I would like to avoid him.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Sonic. Snake's codec call sums it up. No reason, just don't like him.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
I don't know, but looking at a Kirby's perspective, olimar will be the hardest to fight, cause I atucally loses to a CPU olimar.

Vale

Smash Ace
Toon Link. I can never seem to get around the bombs and double-striking forward smash.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I fighting :rob: , :zerosuitsamus:, :diddy: , and :toonlink:

Very annoying characters to fight against with their projectiles/items

Woould say meta knight but I find the prospect of fighting good MK exciting rather than annoying.

[Corn]

Smash Ace
I have no idea how I forgot to mention Meta Knight, though I more dislike the people who play them rather then the character itself.

name?

Smash Rookie
ice climbers and pit. ice climbers because it is just so hard to combo because it is pretty much facing two people at once so
when you think you have one the other just interrupts. pit because pits recovery is pits recovery, it is almost impossible to kill him.

Sarcastic White Mage

Smash Cadet
As a Bowser main I can't stand fighting Ice Climbers for 2 reason

1. since they're a pair it makes it impossible to do any grabs which makes damaging them a challenge

2. they're chain grab is extremely easy to pull off due to my large size making it very hard to approach them w/o getting grabbed by it.

3clipse

Smash Rookie
Pit, he's just really annoying. Especially cause your bound to hear "AGUYUGAYA" every 20 seconds or so.

Top Bottom