• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Best Buy are you participating in

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-ColeWorld

Smash Apprentice
Participating Best Buys will hold a Smash Fest. Which store are you going to?
I'm more likely going to Evansville, Indianapolis, or Terra Haute!

Last edited:

aliensalmon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aliensalmon
3DS FC
1204-0174-6540
I'll probably go to the one I went to last year for the Mario Kart 8 demo - the Best Buy in Schaumburg, IL.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
There's one in Overland Park, KS off Metcalf that usually is in on these kinds of things. It's very close to my house, and I definitely intend to be there and write a report on the gameplay that will make Gimpyfish's old E4all report seem short and lacking in detail.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully the Best Buy here in Flagstaff will be participating in the event, there's no way I would pass up the chance to play Smash if that were the case.
But I swear to god if the only participating Best Buy in AZ is in Phoenix again I'm going to murder someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
There's one in Chula Vista CA where I'm from. There's another I know the way to but forgot the actual area.

Hopefully one of the two are good to go.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Where my Richmond, VA brothers and sisters at?

Several Best Buys to pick from. Short Pump, Midlothian, Richmond, Colonial Heights... when we get a list, we ought to try and show up at the same one!

D

Deleted member

I hope Midland has a Best Buy holding this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Since they implied how well the last time they brought demos to Best Buy worked out, how likely is it that they'll bring it to several similar locations or maybe even more then last year?

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I just really hope there's one in San Antonio unlike last year. Please Nintendo I'm begging you!

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Wherever I can find one...and I will find one in New Jersey.

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
We only have one around here in this area and its two hours away. Hopefully the event is held at it.

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
Emeryville California. Lines were huge for last years event, I can only imagine them for smash..

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
It's a tough decision, but I think I'll just be staying home for E3. I don't want to miss a single thing.
Besides, the 3DS version is coming out some time in Summer anyways so it shouldn't be too long of a time difference.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I'm a little confused. Are the Smash Fests going to be individual Best Buy-hosted tournaments, or is it going to be more like a demo booth type of deal (like at E-4-All)?

Either way, I want to get in on this. I'll have to take a short road trip in all likelihood, though.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If you all wish to discuss which Best Buy you're going to go to, I'd suggest waiting until the list of participating stores is revealed.

Until then please use the Invitational Thread for general discussion and the Regional Zones Forum for getting together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom