• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where's my update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Is anybody else missing the update? Is it late, or is it just me who's not getting it?

Or has it been kidnapped? Those fiends...

Specs

Smash Cadet
It's the first of the month, this will probably be a huge update, possibly a new character (brand new, as in, not confirmed or veteran), more explanation of This World... or perhaps some media such as music or a video. Or else it could be Pichu.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Zamus Final Smash! And also announcing Dr. Robotnik, we felt Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik would be a better representation of the sonic world.

Edit: This was meant as a joke

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
this isn't the longest it's ever taken

i mean come on, we all remember the infamous day when the updates first started

UPDATING TODAY

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
no, i would say foxes would be the Great Fox flies in blasting the stadium

falcos would be arwings

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Falco aint coming back if they dont fix his moveset. Hes a clone of Fox.

Pokeball update will most likely be Dialga+Palkia (Imagine the chaos) reaking havoc to the stadium o_O A mix of time change and space change like

Everyone starts to float and everything is slooooow

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
what if sakurai just no longer considers wednesdays weekdays

i honestly would not know how to react

Hong

The Strongest
With all due respect, they update it so it appears the next day as in, to get it out at a feasible time, which would count out the evening and night. They don't update it so a bunch of kids/other hardcore fans can mash F5 on one page continuously. :p

Sakurai got hit by a car on the way to the studio and missed the tech. Okay? >:/

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
With all due respect, they update it so it appears the next day as in, to get it out at a feasible time, which would count out the evening and night. They don't update it so a bunch of kids/other hardcore fans can mash F5 on one page continuously. :p

Sakurai got hit by a car on the way to the studio and missed the tech. Okay? >:/
poor guy should've crouch canceled

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
He is either watching us complain and waiting for us to give up, or he's too busy playing with Brawl and forgot to update.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I can't believe how many of you actually think Sakurai is sitting at his computer updating the site by himself. He likely has no part in it.

Arean

Smash Ace
Lol, i was wondering what happened to the update as well. I wish they will show zelda's moveset or even peach!!!

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
It is like an endless sea of bad humor and mad desperation at the lacking of a single update for a game something out in several months.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I can't believe how many of you actually think Sakurai is sitting at his computer updating the site by himself. He likely has no part in it.
Obviously a lot of us know he probably doesn't do all the updates. It's just easier to use Sakurai over "the person who update's the site whose name we don't know".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom