• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Where Them Smash Veterans At?"

Slim_X

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4425-1928-1952
Hey its Slim_X , I am here to tell you that I will be hosting a brawl ONLINE tournament. I know the name is ghetto but from where I am from most people talk likw that but I don't lol. Well, as the name suggests, this tournament is for smash veterans only, no begginners or intermediate players only top class excellent smashers. I will not judge who a veteran is YOU should know that. Space is limited to eight (8) players, nonexceptions. So if you know some pros tell them about this tournament! If you are a pro JOIN! Before you join remember you shouldn't bail and you should cooperate quick and good. The last tournament I hosted almost everyone bailed a couple days before the tourney and some people didn't give their friendcodes! Rules: 3 stock 9 minutes (for extra smash time) No items. I will post more info soon, for now post if you're thinking about joining and discuss with other players. Pm if you need more info or want to brawl me.

:phone:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I join. Do we have to say who we are gonna brawl? The hosting instructions thread says we should. Anyway,
Snake, Lucas, Luigi, Ice Climbers, and Fox. :) :150:

:phone:

Top Bottom