• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do you think Robin would be on an official tier list.

Silverfox117

Smash Apprentice
On a tier list what would you place Robin at and why(I know people say its too early, but we have got the game almost for like 1/2 year)?

Catoust

Smash Rookie
At the very bottom of the Top Tier(s). Robin can punish many things, but against the fast Characters(LM, Greninja, CF, etc) his slowness can be taken advantage of. Unless we find something game-breaking or are incredible Readers Robin's chances of succeeding at Championships is pretty low.

Dreamaholic

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dreamaholic
Low high tier I'd say.
High K.O. potential, pretty good gimping, racks up damage quite easily, but she won't get up any higher because most high tiers do have the speed advantage.

elegyempty

Smash Rookie
Pretty much in the middle. Her flaws are pretty apparent, and are the kind that don't age well. But she has too many strengths to dismiss.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'd say somewhere between mid-tier and low-high-tier.

Robin's not a dominating force in the same vein as the likes of Diddy Kong, Sheik, or Rosalina, and he/she does have a number of apparent flaws. However, Robin has a ton of exceptionally useful tools at his/her disposal, making him/her a very versatile and very dangerous threat in the right hands. Not the best, but certainly very capable.

Of course, it's still too early to accurately say...

Last edited:

TheHypnotoad

Smash Ace
Mid tier. Robin is a fine character, but he gets absolutely dumped on by most of the top tiers. That alone will ensure that he will never be a dominant tournament force, with the only exception being Nairo.

A user name

Smash Journeyman
Low mid tier. Robin's matchups with the top tiers are too bad for her to be anything close to viable. However, she does well enough against a large enough number of characters outside top tier that I wouldn't feel comfortable placing her quite in low tier.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'd say somewhere between mid-tier and low-high-tier.

Robin's not a dominating force in the same vein as the likes of Diddy Kong, Sheik, or Rosalina, and he/she does have a number of apparent flaws. However, Robin has a ton of exceptionally useful tools at his/her disposal, making him/her a very versatile and very dangerous threat in the right hands. Not the best, but certainly very capable.

Of course, it's still too early to accurately say...
This.

I likewise don't see Robin slipping in the tier list either, unless there's just some dominating force (ALA Meta Knight in Brawl) and Robin is utterly powerless to deal with that character. Like how Luigi and R.O.B could not stand against Meta Knight for crap and face planted on the tier lists.

Top Bottom