• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'll be back up goalie or a defender.

i'm a good goalie though.

well, decent.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So uh, I have no idea why Boxman hasn't worked on any sigs.

I'll talk to him when I see him on, then.

Skler

Smash Master
Man, sometimes I think people will get offended by calling it Jew Christmas. Then I realize all blade breakers are amazing and/or embrace diversity.

The questions remains though, why didn't sleepy get presents?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
They actually don't make the nintendo USB thingies anymore, even though I saw like 30 of them for sale in Circuit City.

I have a built-in Airport in my Mac G5 (set up to cable internet via modem and ethernet cord). I set up a network using the Airport and the Wii recognizes/finds it, but fails the connection test, spouting some BS about SSID... >_<

edit: seriously I need help with this, I haven't called support yet but the website isn't much help and this is pissing me off so bad I want to hurt something.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
My Wii can't get online either actually.
I have one of the USB connectors, but it works perfectly fine for my DS.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So, SSID = network name. Methinks your Wii can't find the name of the network associated with the airport, preventing any sort of connection. Find the name your Mac uses to refer to the network (Or change it to something better), and manually add that to the wireless network settings on your Wii. That should work.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So, SSID = network name. Methinks your Wii can't find the name of the network associated with the airport, preventing any sort of connection. Find the name your Mac uses to refer to the network (Or change it to something better), and manually add that to the wireless network settings on your Wii. That should work.
yeah... that's the weird thing. It's finding the name when it searches for an access point. It shows right up. But then fails the connection test and says that.
I was thinking since my puter is on the 3rd floor and the Wii on the 1st that could be the problem but I just brought my DS up right next to the puter and it does the exact same thing: finds the name/comp when searching for access point, but it shows 0 bars and fails the connection test...

router here I come, I guess...

Skler

Smash Master
Hey bladebreakers, I wrote us a poem.

I am known as Skler
I enjoy the bladebreakers crew
I'm good at Haikus.

Please, hold your applause. Just kidding.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Boxman what the hell. Why does everyone get a sig but me? I asked sooo long ago. I can be the crew bodyguard.

Top Bottom