• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Will Global Smash Power Be Added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
Hey, different people possess different concepts and objects, including knowledge or the lack of it on any given subject. Those replies help absolutely nothing besides the growth of animosity. You just should have refrained from posting at all.

In terms of the question at hand, Global Smash Power is available for particular modes when you have had your Internet on. Modes requiring wi-fi do not integrate GSP into themselves thus far.

So it has already been added.

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
Hey, different people possess different concepts and objects, including knowledge or the lack of it on any given subject. Those replies help absolutely nothing besides the growth of animosity. You just should have refrained from posting at all.

In terms of the question at hand, Global Smash Power is available for particular modes when you have had your Internet on. Modes requiring wi-fi do not integrate GSP into themselves thus far.

So it has already been added.
Meh, I suppose that wasn't really called for. Sorry.

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
Meh, I suppose that wasn't really called for. Sorry.
It's okay, but I do appreciate your willingness to apologize. You did well to think of it that way. Thank you for your apology.

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
"Global Smash Power is the new ranking system that will be put into effect for the online modes of Super Smash Bros for WII U and 3DS" (source: Smashpedia). Look at the highlighted will. Sometimes people aren't that passionate to know certain things about a particular great but sometimes tedious game.
If this was for me, note I said "thus far" particularly for this reason. It hasn't been implemented into the online modes yet, though. You can get a GSP for anything offline, like Classic, Smash Run, Homerun Contest, but nothing like For Glory/Fun's modes yet.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, I'm closing this seeing has how it has zero discussion and the question has already been answered.
Ta-ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom