• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When was the last time you saw your Brawl disc?

BlackEnigma

Smash Rookie
I was trying to remember what it looked like and then it hit me. I honestly don't think I've seen mine since the 9th. And since I got it at midnight I guess that kind of means that it has never seen the light of day. I can't be the only one right?

I also got Melee when it first came out and years later the disc has been punished. It has a few cracks coming from the center and the red paint on the front of it is slightly chipping off in a few places. I checked the power time not too long ago and it has over 700 hours on it (not 100% of them are by me though) and has been turned on over 1300 times. The Gamecube sometimes has trouble playing it but the Wii plays it just fine.

I don't want my Brawl disc to be in the same condition in 2015 but I don't think I would mind the power time being similar.

In fact I remember what the Brawl disc looks like now but that doesn't mean I'll let it out of it's cage. It's my slave... hopefully... hopefully it's not the other way around.

Qinopio

Smash Journeyman
I've never seen it :D

My modded Wii is supposed to have problems with the legit disc, so I've always used the burned version even though I have a (unopened!) copy of the game.

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
I gave it a long look before i put it in my wii march 9th, haven't seen it since.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
I never saw it before, it was my brother who opened the case, and right when he got home, he just put inside.

Jooce Bocks

Smash Cadet
I have no idea what color it even is, even though I put it into the Wii. I woke up the next morning after my local Gamestop tournament, went out, then bought a Wii+Brawl. My game has probably only seen the world outside of my Wii/its case for about 10 seconds before it went into my Wii for the rest of eternity (yes, I never plan to remove it from my Wii).

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Um, when I opened the box and put it inside my Wii? I don't know...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Couples minutes ago, leaving the disc inside the console for too long is bad for it. My Wii already fell once so I don't want anything else to shorten it's life span.

TiersAreReal

Smash Apprentice
The 9th. The neighbor's kid came over yesterday and was wanting to play Star Fox for the GCN. I told him he could play Fox and I could play Wolf, but Brawl was staying in the Wii.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
My Wii was being evil and would keep giving me error messages the day I bought it, so I have a fairly decent idea of what the disc looks like. Save me for I have sinned. :psycho:

ph15h

Smash Cadet
I saw mine this morning. I let my friend borrow it since I had a date tonite. It was warm. I think the disc has been in there too long.

pirkid

Smash Lord
I heard leaving it inside the Wii for too long is bad.

But yea, I got mine on Wed and I haven't seen it since. I have 42 hours on it.

FunPhax

Smash Cadet
This morning... I got the game yesterday and I was going to get the Wii too but... I LOOKED EVERYWHERE and no one had it.. you have no idea how sad I was :(

BlackEnigma

Smash Rookie
I knew I wasn't the only one. Interesting stories people, thanks for the responses.

I actually have something that I'd say to everyone but I don't want people to think I'm weird responding to every post :D j/k or am I? and what exactly might I be kidding about if in fact I am kidding?

And I'm sorry to hear that FunPhax (it's amazing how they are still hard to find) and Voittaa711, but at least it wasn't more than that. Still 3 months is a long time.

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
For a split second where it was being inserted into the Wii, at about 12:30 am after the release.

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
Not my copy, but I saw the works copy yesterday when I was closing up. I was like "Why the **** did someone take Brawl out?"

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Melee only left my gamecube for action replay. Warcraft III only leaves my computer for Diablo II. Brawl will never leave my Wii.

Top Bottom