• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When to get DARKRAI

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
If you have not hacked a DARKRAI for your self yet on september 16th got to a Toys R Us and get one there they will be holding a Nintendo event there. (I read it of a thread in IGM)
For Info will be annonced later:laugh:

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
It's about friggin time! Lol, thanks for the info. I thought they were giving them out at one of those tourneys not too long ago, right? The only reason I didn't go was because my team was still...well, failing. Maybe the new surge of Darkrai's has been nothing more than a coincidental hacking spree...lol.

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
i thought they would of gave him out at the gamestop tourment but they revieled they wre just giving away a freken bookmark!!!!!!!

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
i thought they would of gave him out at the gamestop tourment but they revieled they wre just giving away a freken bookmark!!!!!!!
LOL, omg are you serious?! False advertising! Hahaha, Wooo, we has sum l337 bukmarkz 4 u kiddies, *** play at our tourney!!! God, I hate it when the prize turns out to be bookmarks...such a stupid and typical standby. I guess all those Darkrai I've been seeing were hacked. Lol, not that I care anymore.

@Chill When were they giving out mews? Or was this the time back in the RBY era at Toys R Us? 'Cause I missed that one, too. I got my mew through that lavender town route glitch...

Thank god the 16th is a sunday...

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
I heard for the gamestop tourneys they were gonna give darkrai but then nintnedo said not to cause the movie was going to come out

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
When were they giving out mews? Or was this the time back in the RBY era at Toys R Us? 'Cause I missed that one, too. I got my mew through that lavender town route glitch...

Thank god the 16th is a sunday...
Actually, they gave them out September 30th last year. I got two of them. I'm definitely going to go do this, too. Completism FTW!

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
this is a tough one:

mewtwo is just plain badass

arceus is ****ing god

darkrai is a ninja

hmm.........i'll probably have to go with arceus, cuz it's move judgement is the sickest thing i've ever heard of........plus it changes types

pellican116

Smash Rookie
i got an hacke darkrai but it didnt seem i shouldhv had him so i traded it for a groundon :ohwell: now i can get an official darkrai

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
you can't get it now..........once you've unlocked the single darkrai you can get in the game, then that's it..........1 unlockable darkrai per game is the limit

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I like Darkrai a lot. I'm excited to finally see him available at an event instead of having to hack him out of the game's programming. Does anyone know what level he'll be?

Bry_Guy

Smash Rookie
I rofl with my movie Darkrai

And this isn't true in the slightest. NO eveidential support, and it's from IGN of all places, where most of all rumors start.

Serebii would know this long before IGN, and they've said nothing. In co0nclusion. LIES!!!

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
I rofl with my movie Darkrai

And this isn't true in the slightest. NO eveidential support, and it's from IGN of all places, where most of all rumors start.

Serebii would know this long before IGN, and they've said nothing. In co0nclusion. LIES!!!
good point, lol

SilentFox12345

Smash Cadet
I dunno I'd still look into it. I wanna use Darkrai on P BR, so this would be perfect....

And to the above poster: hacking an item doesn't make the pokemon even semi-legit. I dunno where you got that idea.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Actually, to get the movie Darkrai, you don't *have* to go all the way to Japan to see the movie and get the Pokemon (you could do it that way though, lol).

I just got it the easy way, by posting on a Japanese D/P message board and trading with someone on there. ^_^

Top Bottom