• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When is Toon Link's SHBA used?

Zinger314

Smash Cadet
(Short Hop Back Aerial)

I'm not sure when to be using this technique, as opposed to a forward Aerial or something of the sort.

Picitt

Smash Apprentice
The Bair is really his best aerial and it is much better for comboing ( or chaining if you are caught up on the fact that is isn't a true combo.) than the Fair while the Fair is better as a KO move. Use the Bair to combo or when you opponent is behind you and you want a quick attack.

Zelacoth

Smash Rookie
in short, it's useful all the time. I mainly attack with the sh bair because you can always pull it back if you dont hit to avoid being shield thrown. and if you hit, it combos nicely into more bairs or another aerial. I've just found that good things happen when i use sh bair.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Whenever you hit the jump button, Toon Link's Bair should be used.

Whenever you're thinking about jumping, Toon Link's Bair should be used, and already playing out in your mind.

And most importantly, whenever you're questioning when Toon Link's SHBA should be used, it should be used.

Really though, it's a very useful move in his offense and defense. Great range, priority, damage, and knockback. Virtually lagless, and chains together well.

Top Bottom