• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When is an unlimmeded Freinds list hack going to come out?

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Few questions.

There isnt one already is there?

If not, Are there people working on it?

How realistic is it to say that such a hack would be availible in the near future?

And lastly, If such a hack came out, would you consider using it?

Revven

FrankerZ
I'd consider using it, but, at the moment I don't know how possible it is. A code for it doesn't exist yet either, right now, people are working to get rid of tripping (which is going to be out SOON! :D)

Roihu

Smash Ace
Wow, people have that much hate for tripping that they actually want to take it out?
Geez, I can understand disliking it, but hating it that much is just unhealthy.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Wow, people have that much hate for tripping that they actually want to take it out?
I hate it that much.

I tripped three times in a row just the other day.

I think it was like that glitch where only one kind of pokemon comes out of pokeballs, exept I just kept tripping untill i got KO'd.

Revven

FrankerZ
Hey, what can I say? I hate tripping a lot and the most I've ever seen someone trip is 4 times in one match and they were one right after the other. What's worse is, he paid for it and it wasn't pretty. When it's gone, approaching is a lot better, chasing someone after a combo is NOW possible without the worry of tripping, and comboing as a whole is better (because then you won't trip when you're about to do another hit or run to get a good jump height).

Honestly, how can you even tolerate tripping? It's an abomination unless you're Diddy Kong and you banana game.

Top Bottom