• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite song in Brawl?

LamerFlamer

Smash Cadet
Shin Onigashima, hands down. Best song EVER. Bramble Blast and K. Rool's ship are close seconds.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination is still my favorite. If I had to choose besides that, it'd be Main Menu.

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
Go K.K. Rider and the Ashley Theme. Both are too awesome to choose between.

That said it pisses me off that I can't find a Smashville video that plays this song, in good quality. fff.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Victory Road from Ruby/Sapphire is my favorite song in the Pokemon games.

In Brawl, they utterly butchered it in horrible, loud, nasty ways.

... And I LOVE IT!!!

I'm also quite fond of the Tetris A remix and the Golden Sun battle Medley.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I haven't heard all of them yet, but New Final Destination is just badass.

Roatigas

Smash Rookie
At the moment, the two songs that I've found myself listening to repeatedly are K. K. Cruisin' and Snake Eater. The former because it's so odd and the latter because it's so James Bond.

There are a load of great songs though, can't wait to Brawl to them.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
although i'm not a huge pokemon fan, Victory Road is crazy awesome as well as Dialga/Palkia theme.

gourmet race's new mix is pretty sweet too. the whole soundtrack is really good.

ElementSun

Smash Cadet
Ranked in Order:

Golden Sun Battle Theme Medley - absolutely nostalgic. It just puts a smile on my face to hear such a high quality remix of it =D

Ocarina of Time Medley - a combination of some of the most memorable songs in the game.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Epic and solemn at the same time. It's great.

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
the dialga/plakia theme is awesome and so are most of the zelda songs but there are just too many

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
Heres a word of caution to those who have fallen in love with the songs sung in latin.

If you don.t want the song too be ruined, then Don`t EVER, EVER, WATCH an interpretation vid on youtube where they play the song in latin with made up lyrics in english showing on the screen. Your brain WILL put the english at a higher priority and from then on thats all you`ll hear. The song could be ruined for you if the interpreter does a decent job.

I had the extremely harsh experience of running into one so catchy that final ds theme, master hands theme, etc any theme using the brawl theme because of that vid has now completely murdered the song. Needless to say thats pissed me off to an extent of annoyance i`ve never felt before its the vid with pics of wife and ken combo jokes etc. The interpreter did a great job making the comedy, its genious,but it wasn`t worth losing the song to hear.

Even when i`m playing a vid with the real latin lyrics showing up on the screen, i still hear those comical catchy english lines. T__T

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
"Everybody's Super Sonic Racing!
Gotta keep your feet right on the ground!

When you're Super Sonic Racing!
There's no time to look around!"

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
MGS Love theme. I've never played MGS before so thats purely based on awesome. Tetris theme a close second.

Wolf theme, Song of Storms and K Rools ship for nostalgia.

heartless_pit

Smash Cadet
Pit fan betrayal lol

I am a Pit fan and the kid icarus music is awsome but i never played the game SORRY PIT FANS I FAILED U AS A FAN !
but as i spent so much time playing LUIGI'S MANSION ITS MY NUMBER ONE !

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun !
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun !
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun !

But The underworld theme for pit comes in close second

Dun dunada dun !
dun da da dun dun dun dun !

sorry for my bad duns BUT THERS NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE EM ! LOL !

Im off ! Heartless_Pit

The Protagonist

Smash Cadet
I like TOO many of them but I'll name the ones that immediately come to mind

1.) Mario Circuit from Super Mario Kart

2.)Dragon Roost Island from The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

3.) Main Menu

4.) The Badass arrangement of the Credits from Smash 64

5.) The arrangement of the Opening to Melee

6.) Most of the Sonic Vocal Tracks, "Open Your Heart", "Live and Learn" and "Sonic Boom". I even liked "Seven Rings in Hand" despite how lame that game was.

7.) The Battle Theme from Fire Emblem Sword of Seals

8.) Dark World from Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past

9.) Metroid Prime Main Menu Theme

10.) The Opening to Metal Gear 2 (NES arrangement)

S623

Smash Apprentice
"Sonic Boom" lol.

No, I kid. Probably Dragon Roost Island and the Final Destination theme. The FD theme is soooo epic.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Heres a word of caution to those who have fallen in love with the songs sung in latin.

If you don.t want the song too be ruined, then Don`t EVER, EVER, WATCH an interpretation vid on youtube where they play the song in latin with made up lyrics in english showing on the screen. Your brain WILL put the english at a higher priority and from then on thats all you`ll hear. The song could be ruined for you if the interpreter does a decent job.

I had the extremely harsh experience of running into one so catchy that final ds theme, master hands theme, etc any theme using the brawl theme because of that vid has now completely murdered the song. Needless to say thats pissed me off to an extent of annoyance i`ve never felt before its the vid with pics of wife and ken combo jokes etc. The interpreter did a great job making the comedy, its genious,but it wasn`t worth losing the song to hear.

Even when i`m playing a vid with the real latin lyrics showing up on the screen, i still hear those comical catchy english lines. T__T

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I saw that video waaaay before the game came out, like right after the trailer was released (when the nintendo forums were still open) and now whenever I hear the Brawl theme or any rendition of it, I always hear "I'll be the Marth... e.g. noob...." It's the most annoying thing ever and as much as I try to memorize the latin lyrics, the English will NOT get out of my head.

So I ditto this warning.

As for my favorite songs... there's just too many to choose from and they're all so amazing but here goes...

1) MGS: Calling to the Night is definitely number one. It's so epic and emotional. That's the first song I want to Brawl to when I get the game. I'm not even a MGS fan but that song is perfect in every way possible.

2) Main Menu theme is number two. I choose this because it's a beautiful instrumental version of the theme song and it doesn't have the latin words in it for me to interpret like what I said above.

3) Kid Icarus: Underworld and Go K.K. Rider come in a tie for third for being awesome and really catchy.

Honorable mentions have to go to Golden Sun's Battle theme, ALL of the Pokemon themes. They did a great job on those. And to the Kirby songs.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Green Hill Zone & Emerald Hill Zone - VERY nostalgic for me, and the fact that they are unchanged in beat and sound just makes it even more memorable.

DKC Map & King K Rool Ship Deck 2 - One of my favorite games, the DKC map music is also very nostalgic. I was really hoping K Rool could be playable in Brawl, but I suppose his music will do; who knows? Maybe we'll see him next game (if there is one).

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Legendary Air Machine, Bramble Blast/Stickerbush Symphony and Final Destination.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
My top two favorite is the Legendary Air Ride Machine (Kirby Air Ride) & Lip's Theme (Panel de Pon). Then again, I favore those two characters the most in Nintendo.

Top Bottom