• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your 4 letter name?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I forgets. I'll have to look later, since I use a lot of names. Ones I remember:

Halo, LCRO (Lucario), Mew, mew2, Zill, Pika, Gum, Kill, and Weak. BTW, I am not a Halo fan, it was just a play on my brother's name. He mains Roy, and uses the name Hero. I sometimes main Marth, so I use Halo, with the H-and-o being the same as Hero. Crap, I forgot the name Gold aswell.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I had no idea that this thread was from 2001, nice. I also use japanese symbols to make my name look like Brad, but I have no idea how to write them here

Deadandlivin

Smash Apprentice
-Mx0p: Some random **** i typed while blindfolded and it sounds so stupid i just have to main with it.

-Dead: Nickname from my WoW character and obviously my forum profile.

-KAKA: Swedish word for coockie :)

-BoB!: Rather my brother mains this one but i use it to. Not to be mean in anyway but the name just sounds so funny ^^

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I've got quite a lot, Pex, Buns, Gunz, Fend (with an arrow above the E so it spells fiend), Kira and PGE which stand for Population Growth Engineer

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
I mostly use BLST when i play PAL but when i play the NTSC I use でんせつ (romaji = densetsu)[densetsu = the japanese word for legend] =)

Spife

Smash Master
I go by TGS (The Great Spife, I can't figure out how to abriviate Spife better...and I'm not going with SPF, suggestions would be neat) or STKZ (Steakz).
Ah and sometimes Hdro when I'm in doubles (with drop lulz).

Top Bottom