• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Wrong With Marth Being Gay!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I agree. There is nothing wrong with being gay, but there is something horribly wrong for mocking someone over gender or sexual orientation (I know more big words, those who suffer from Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia [fear of long words, yes I know it is long])

Kraut

Smash Apprentice
I agree. There is nothing wrong with being gay, but there is something horribly wrong for mocking someone over gender or sexual orientation (I know more big words, those who suffer from Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia [fear of long words, yes I know it is long])
Because orientation is a HUGE word! and i learned hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia in like 8th grade not a big deal.
and if you are seriously trying to defend martha in this thread, no one here attacking the princess seriously, its a JOKE! jeez

Charizard92, you have yet again earned the title of MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS!

You are all the victims of a not too tricky joke! CONGRATULATIONS!

oh yeah, and you destroyed nothing, only proved you were too thick to understand a prank

EDIT: oh yeah, who cares if we make fun of her for being gay/a girl? its a VIDEGAME CHARACTER! i seriously doubt we are hurting her feelings

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I already won that award, I (chuckles), sorry, can't control myself. Hey, Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is a long word, and so is Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (guess, correct and you get a cookie).

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
Okay so everyone says Wario is fat and there is probably a high chance that he is (since the creators of Wario wanted to make a rival for mario that was even more of an obese italian stereotype)... but that doesn't mean you should make fun of him! Just because he's fat doesn't mean that he's weak or anything... I don't think the word fat should even be a negative word!

So I support Wario being fat.. and people shouldn't hate on him because of it. He's still high tier!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Well, at least his up B isnt some random Hump attack and he doesnt yell,"YES!" after its done.

jk, I love c.falcon

Glick

Smash Lord
Hes not gay like homosexual.
It was never implied that. Hes just gay because hes broken.
Like saying "Thats so gay" not saying somethings homosexual.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I hate when gays complain about the word being used in a negative light and synonamous with 'stupid' or 'lame'. It makes the rest of us gays look bad. Its part of our society, and many peoples everyday vocabulary. Even if someone directly calls you "gay", you can't seriously be offended.
Dont be so gay about everything.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I hate when gays complain about the word being used in a negative light and synonamous with 'stupid' or 'lame'. It makes the rest of us gays look bad. Its part of our society, and many peoples everyday vocabulary. Even if someone directly calls you "gay", you can't seriously be offended.
Dont be so gay about everything.
I hate it when people complain about being stabbed. It makes the rest of us who got stabbed look bad. Its part of our society, and many peoples everyday vocabulary. Even if someone directly stabs you, you can't seriously be offended.

Don't be stupid. Just because something doesn't offend you, doesn't mean it's not offencive. Some people don't care being called F***er, but that doesn't mean otehrs won't be offended.

It'd be like a black person not caring that other black people are being called ******.

Fact of it is that Marth is very feminite.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman

Anyway, this thread is inherently bad, and seriously needs to be locked (not meaning to miny-mod here...). Not only for the fact that Marth is, as people have said over and over again, straight and male, but because it's slowly degenerating into a flamewar of why we can't call things gay because it offends someone.

People will always call Marth gay/female, because it's so friggin' easy. He wears a tiara, for Christ's sake.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice

Anyway, this thread is inherently bad, and seriously needs to be locked (not meaning to miny-mod here...). Not only for the fact that Marth is, as people have said over and over again, straight and male, but because it's slowly degenerating into a flamewar of why we can't call things gay because it offends someone.

People will always call Marth gay/female, because it's so friggin' easy. He wears a tiara, for Christ's sake.
LOL @ Google

We have no proof of what Marth's sexual preferences are, so we just assume the one we want, he does act all girly-like on Brawl but he also speaks Japanese, I say he just fits "Japanese" as a general description (meaning who knows/cares ?)

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
well look at your name. pretty n pink? haha nevermind you're a girl.

edit: you may now refer to me as ice_cream_man, the noble journeyman.

acv

Smash Journeyman
marth isnt gay.he is metrosexual.

on the other hand if you fight for your friends.....

Shuma

Smash Hero
I can't believe so many people is defending marth because of a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom