• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Wrong With Marth Being Gay!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
Marth is not gay.....he just happens to like ****.
Nah,seriously hes not gay.
Ike is gay though....anyone that knows FE knows what im talking about.Hint:Soren....

devil six 6 six

Smash Cadet
lmao if they would make a character it's either male or female but if they made it female they wouldn't make them gay it's either male or female. They just changed the gender randomly!

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
High on the gay tier >_>
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HAHAHAHAHH!!!!! Too good

Yeah I don't mind Marth being gay. Good for him.

and we don't say "gay" here like its wrong to be gay or anything. When we say it mean "ZOMG BROKEN NONSENSE" or something fitting that description.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
How can marth be gay? She likes men.

*ba-dum-psh*

+1 post.
You've been beaten to the punch:
Marth isn't gay.

She likes men.
Marriage does not equal straight. Many, MANY gay people have relationships with the opposite sex because they are in denial or dont want to be outed just yet.
Irrelevant. Marth's marriage is the most telling thing we have in regards to his sexuality. Therefor the most obvious answer is that he's straight.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Doesn't matter. It's an useless thread based on a stupid subject created by a 13 year old girl who knows nothing 'bout how the real world works.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Wrong Forum...anyway, Marth is straight.
Why he is straight.
1:He married a woman, that means he likes women.
2:I heard the girls in FE look hot, so, makes sense for a guy who likes girls to run around with them with no pants.
3:Marth is awesome and last time I tried to put awesome with the word gay I got an error code.
4:Marth has blue hair, not rainbow.
5:Marth is aweome
6: Personal friend of Chuck Norris

Pretty In Pink

Smash Cadet
Doesn't matter. It's an useless thread based on a stupid subject created by a 13 year old girl who knows nothing 'bout how the real world works.
Okay just because I'm 13 doesn't mean I know nothing about the world... I actually know a lot about the world and all its cultures and religions.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
"What is wrong with Marth being gay?"
Well, he isn't.
But if he was, it would be horrible, his legacy of Marth-tacular-ness would not be continued.

Just so you know, when God created Earth, he intended that nobody be more manly than Chuck Norris, that is why Marth is forced to look funny, he would burst into flames from supreme manliness if he decided to wear something awesomemanly. True.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
THERE IS NO POINT!

I disagree, I think his clothing, and tiara usage are much more telling
1. The clothing is regal and worn in a similar fashion by many others
2. the tiara is from his sister who gave it to him before their kingdom fel apart as a gift of him to remember her.
3.bad arguments are bad.

inb4lock

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I disagree, I think his clothing, and tiara usage are much more telling
Okay. Then as a gay man who does not go walking around wearing robes and a tiara (which, to my understanding, he has a good reason for wearing), I'm a tad insulted that you would consider things like those such tell-tale signs of homosexuality that they override the implications brought about by marrying a woman.

Unless my sarcasm radar is faulty. In which case, I apologize.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
THERE IS NO POINT!

1. The clothing is regal and worn in a similar fashion by many others
2. the tiara is from his sister who gave it to him before their kingdom fel apart as a gift of him to remember her.
3.bad arguments are bad.

inb4lock
I did not know about #2, that sounds kind of sad, you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves for picking on Marth for wearing that tiara, it is not out of preferance but love for his family(or something like that).

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Um...doesn't Marth have a wife? Obviously he's straight...

Although what he looks like on the cover of the NES title bothers me a lot. What kind of man wears something like THAT?

That kind of man.

Thread creator, Marth is not gay. End of discussion. It's a joke used by the Smash community.

And...correct me if I'm wrong...in his original game, Marth is only sixteen, so no, he's not a full grown man.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Nothing Rhymes with Circus said:
Irrelevant. Marth's marriage is the most telling thing we have in regards to his sexuality. Therefor the most obvious answer is that he's straight.
Circus, you took my word!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Marth is obviously straight. Him being gay/female was only a little joke around here, nothing to be taken seriously.

Now, Ike on the other hand >_>.................

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Okay so everyone says Marth is gay and there is probably a high chance that he is (since the creators of Fire Emblem: Moshou no Nazo originally meant to make the main lord a female)... but that doesn't mean you should make fun of him! Just because he's gay doesn't mean that he's weak or anything... I don't think the word gay should even be a negative word!

So I support Marth being gay... and people shouldn't hate on him because of it. He's still high tier!
Definitely already said but I believe he had a wife in his Fire Emblem game. So...he's not gay.

He's way too manly to be gay anyway.<--Read the first post, everyone should.

Kraut

Smash Apprentice
Okay. Then as a gay man who does not go walking around wearing robes and a tiara (which, to my understanding, he has a good reason for wearing), I'm a tad insulted that you would consider things like those such tell-tale signs of homosexuality that they override the implications brought about by marrying a woman.

Unless my sarcasm radar is faulty. In which case, I apologize.

no, you are not understanding what im saying
SHE isnt gay
its a she
on her breastplate she has room for well, breasts
and just because it is a symbol of his sister doesnt mean he needs to wear it, just keep it in a safe place. His preference is to wear it, and last time i checked, wanting to wear womanly clothes made you either wish you were a woman or actually are a woman
And if you still havent been convinced, i have solid picture evidence

I rest my case

and to the guy who said we should be ashamed for making fun of her for wearing a tiara, dude, its a video game character, im sure her feelings werent hurt.

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
Marth's final smash should cause a rainbow to fly out of his sword.

He should also hold his sword with a limp wrist.

His trophy description in Brawl fails to mention his great sense with interior decorating. :(

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
The extra room on the breast plate is so when struck, it is dented into empty space, rather than into Marth causing trauma and internal bleading.
duh...................................oh yeah and DUH....just keep in mind....only the braindead really beieve marth is gay!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
However, this special crown happens to be his sister's tiera(or however you spell it, you know what I mean) and he wears it for good luck or some BS like that that isn't really true. Now I'm not sure how good Marth's luck is as a stat, but its probably better than Knoll's(my favorite character ever who I just had to mention in this somewhere).
Marth's sister gave him that tiara to remember her by. Her dying wish was that it would bring him good luck.

And strangely enough, his Luck growth is freakin' insane. 70% in fact.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Do you guys have fantasies about Marth or something?
It is a simple joke playing on his odd attire, he is 100% straight, was, and will forever be that way.
Sorry, but no Marth for you guys, and Ike offers you no sympathies either.

Drop it like it's hot!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Idiotic debate, marth isnt gay, its a joke because he's a bishounen, those kind of male characters are very common in anime.
funny you say this, because I always see asian guys wearing "tight" small clothes that makes them look umm.. well... gay

SagaKirby

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream about someone making this thread...

If Marth is gay,then a good Majoraty of brawlers lost to a gay person then.

If Marth has a tiara and that makes him gay,I guess Link is gay for hanging out with a Fairy(Link is awesome,shutup), or Fox 'cause he flied with Peppy Slippy,and Falco for god knows how many years.

My point?
Certain things that would make you look gay. Doesnt make you gay.

I have a feeling that I mispronounced it...

Charizard92

Smash Champion
no, you are not understanding what im saying
SHE isnt gay
its a she
on her breastplate she has room for well, breasts
and just because it is a symbol of his sister doesnt mean he needs to wear it, just keep it in a safe place. His preference is to wear it, and last time i checked, wanting to wear womanly clothes made you either wish you were a woman or actually are a woman
And if you still havent been convinced, i have solid picture evidence

I rest my case

and to the guy who said we should be ashamed for making fun of her for wearing a tiara, dude, its a video game character, im sure her feelings werent hurt.
didn't I already destroy this?

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
OMG, the tierra is from his sister to remember her cause she died, so shut up about it!
Just cause yer a ho and have fantasies about Marth doesn't mean marth is, so shut up about it, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom