• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up, people?

SporadicCaos

Smash Rookie
NNID
SporadicCaos
3DS FC
3797-6762-8963
Okay, intro time... Name's Brian! But just call me either Sporadic or Caos(Chaos). I'm fine with either.

I've played Smash since the beginning, but only recently got interested in the competitive-competitive scene with this installment. In Sm4sh, my main of choice is non other than Sonic the Hedgehog. I've been a fan ever since the genesis days, my younger self spending countless hours on Sonic 3 having never gotten past the barrel in Carnival Night Zone... Those were dark times. Glorious, dark times. The hedgehog's stuck with me ever since.

I don't quite remember how I came to find Smashboards, but I've come here... For Fun. And For Glory. I really just want to face really good opponents, get better at this game, gain some new friends, and have fun. I'm... decent? I dunno, For Glory keeps throwing my expectations off. But yeah, I know a lot of you guys have tons of experience at this, so I can't wait for the experiences. I'm looking forward to getting REKT. :4sonic:

Finally, I'll close with a little about myself. I'm a practitioner of Taekwondo, so I guess I never really get away from the term 'fighting', heh.... I also like running. ( :4sonic:) Other games I love are Pokemon, and I'm... decent(?) competitively speaking with that, too... I just forgot it existed on Oct 3 of last year. Also Animal Crossing is love. I'm a digital artist, so I like to draw out my perspective on stuff that's happened in games or... whatever comes to mind. Or doesn't. Sometimes, those random scribbles look really nice....

All right, I'mma shut up now. Hope that wasn't too long, and can't wait to get to know you guys!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Heys man, welcome to the boards! Always good to get some more hedgehogs around here.
I can respect people that pick off of pure character, as I'm quite in the habit of doing that myself. Trust me, I'm sure you're still a solid player despite For Glory. That place can be so ridiculous .:chuckle:

Digital artist eh? You'll have to show some of your stuff sometime.

SporadicCaos

Smash Rookie
NNID
SporadicCaos
3DS FC
3797-6762-8963
Hey thanks, man. ^_^ Yeah, I agree... For Glory is a crazy place.

And I'd love to show you ma work! ...Once I decide on something I don't think is crud. Lol I do a lot of sketches I never really go back to and finalize.

Hey, if you aren't busy and don't mind... wanna play a match or two? I can only play Wii U, as I can't find my DS Smash game... :/

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah, there's also a conversation that can be too made, too. Whatever's easiest for you.

SporadicCaos

Smash Rookie
NNID
SporadicCaos
3DS FC
3797-6762-8963
Hey, thanks Flight! It's a crop of one of the many examples of unfinished works I barf up. :grin: This one is Trainer me from when Pokemon X and Y consumed most of my life.

D

Deleted member

Hey, thanks Flight! It's a crop of one of the many examples of unfinished works I barf up. :grin: This one is Trainer me from when Pokemon X and Y consumed most of my life.
No problem, and I see. Mine shows my Aspyr character in a green background.

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

Top Bottom