• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the best way to get random trophies?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I've been using the Path to the Ruins method (2-4 trophies per, like, 10 seconds), and have spent over 20 hours doing it, and still haven't found my last random trophy (Bowser Jr.). Are there any better methods?

Don't say Coin Launcher because, after wasting over 50,000 coins there, I've never seen it.

Geist

Smash Master
lol you have some BAD luck.
I found the Bowser jr trophy on someone elses game.

I'd say keep on truckin in the Path of Ruins, but what the hell do I know? >_>

Just A Gamer

Smash Cadet
Aye, It's often best to take a ton of coins to the launcher.

You'll probably be ready to shoot yourself by the time you get it, but keep trying. :p

If it makes you feel better, i'm ready to shoot myself over those last 7 stickers. >.<

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Play through SSE stages again with Trophy Drop stickers, or yes, Coin Launcher. Killing random enemies in CL increases the chance of getting trophies you don't already have, and it boosts your sticker collection at the same time.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Sorry to bump up a topic that is a tad old, but whats this Path to the ruins trophy method?

Thanks

Redragon

G J Cod

Smash Cadet
Just keep beating a boss (preferable Galleom with fox) on intense in the actual SSE. You get like 100 coins. If u have the time, just keep doing that and then, yes, go to the coin launcher and pray for mercy!

Top Bottom