• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the best way to customize Mii Brawler character costumes?

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
This thread is specifically for Mii Brawler characters.
For Mii Swordfighter characters click here.
For Mii Gunner characters click here.

Many people are upset that King K. Rool and some other character's are Mii Fighter Costumes instead of full fledged characters. There's nothing to worry about. Just because a certain character has been or already is a Mii Outfit, Trophy, assist trophy, poke ball, item, boss, stage boss, stage background element, stage hazard or obstacle, Smash Run enemy, part of another character, etc. doesn't mean they will or wont be a legit smash character.

All I'm trying to say is that as long as we have these Mii Fighters costumes we should at least try and get the closest possible customized Mii to the original character. I know it won't be perfect, but it's worth a try. Hopefully this will somewhat make it up to all of the people who've wanted these characters in Smash.

Here's how we'll do this. Each character will be customized visually and physically/mechanically. Just let me know How you would customize them to be as close to the original character. Most importantly the Custom Special Moves and height & weight are the most important factors.
Visually:
- Custom Headgear & Outfit.
- Mii Maker face and body visuals (Nintendo's made some Mii QR codes that can be used as a basis)
Physically/Mechanically:
- Mii Height & Weight.
- Custom special moves (i.e. Neutral, Side, Up, & Down).
- Custom Equipment (for the over achievers).

Mii Brawler Character Costumes:

Jacky - Virtua Fighter
Jacky Wig + Jacky Outfit.
Mi Face: QR code.
Height & Weight: QR code.
Custom Special Moves:
N-
S-
U-
D-

Akira - Virtua Fighter
Akira Wig + Akira Outfit.
Mii Face: QR code.
Height & Weight: QR code.
Custom Special Moves:
N-
S-
U-
D-

Heihachi - Tekken
Heihachi Wig + Heihachi Outfit.
Mii Face: Try to Mimic the face in the photo. Bushy eyebrows, brown squint eyes, big nose, black mustache, etc.
Height: Medium Large
Weight: Medium
N-
S-
U-
D-

King K. Rool - Donkey Kong
King K. Rool Hat + King K. Rool Outfit.
Mii Face: You can try to make it look like a mouth or just use any Mii.
Height: Tallest.
Weight: Fattest.
N- 1 Shoot Put (similar to his cannon)
S- ?
U- ? 1 Soaring Axe Kick (fits the large character type)
D- ? 1 Head-On Assult (fit the large character type)

Flying Man - Earthbound
Flying Man Hat + Flying Man Outfit.
Mii Face: Try to make it match the costume.
Height:
Weight:
N-
S-
U-
D-

:4mario::4mario::4mario:
Mario - Super Mario
Mario's Cap + Standard Outfit (Red)
Mii Face: Mustache, big nose, somewhat chubby, white, etc.
Height: Medium.
Weight: Medium.
N- 1 Shot Put (Fireball)
S- 3 Headache Maker (Mario's forward air)
U- 3 Piston Punch (Super Jump Punch)
D- 3 Foot Flurry (Dr. Mario's Down Special)

:4luigi::4luigi::4luigi:
Luigi - Super Mario
Luigi's Cap + Standard Outfit (Green)
Mii Face: Mustache, blue eyes, skinny face.
Height: Medium to medium large.
Weight: Medium small to medium.
N- 1 Shot Put (Fireball)
S- 2 Burning Dropkick (Green Missile)
U- 3 Piston Punch (Super Jump Punch)
D- 3 Foot Flurry (Luigi Cyclone) OR 1 Head-On Assault (sideways Green Missile)

Wario - Wario land (& Wario Ware)
Wario's Cap + Standard Outfit (yellow) or Biker Gear (blue)
Height: Medium to Medium Large.
Weight: Fattest.
N-
S-
U-
D-

Captain Falcon - F-Zero
Captain Falcon Helmet + Captain Falcon Helmet (DLC) or Tracksuit (Blue or Purple)
Face: Muscular, Tan, White eyes.
Height: Medium Large.
Weight: Medium Large.
N- 3 Exploding Side Kick (Falcon Punch)
S- 1 Onslaught (Raptor Boost)
U- 2 Helicopter Kick (Falcon Dive)
D- 3 Foot Flurry (Falcon Kick)

Toad - Super Mario
N -
S -
U -
D -
These threads were made specifically for the DLC Mii Fighter character costumes. There are however multiple Mii Fighter characters that can be created and customized from the already available Mii Fighter Outfits and Headgear. The characters may include Barbra the Bat, Captain Falcon, Daisy, Luigi, Mario, Metaknight, Peach, Zelda, Shiek, Shy Guy, Toad, Waluigi, Wario, and many more. If you would like to include one of these custom Mii Fighter characters or one of your own based off of another Character let me know.

Sources:
- http://www.smashbros.com/us/dlc/index.html.
- http://www.ssbwiki.com/Alternate_costume_%28SSB4%29#Mii_Fighter.

Last edited:

The Shadow Emperor

Smash Apprentice
Here are the sets I use.

I looked into the actual fighting game moves of Jacky, Akira and Heihachi. If I saw a one of them was known for some kind of uppercut or kick, for instance, I'd make sure he had at least one move that fit that. I don't think any of them have projectiles so those were out from the get-go, from there it was just process of elimination and a bit of improvising. Not going to go into any detail about why I picked all of the certain moves, since I don't feel like referencing wikias again.

Jacky:

N-2
S-1
U-2
D-3

Akira:

N-3
S-2
U-3
D-2

Heihachi: (I spent forever trying to get this guy's fancy mii face looking right...why on earth didn't they include a QR code for that? The one I made is below. His physique is around where Jacky and Akira's Miis are)

N-2
S-1
U-3
D-2

King K Rool: (just went for the moves a big bruiser character would have (so as such he's as tall and large as possible). Also recreated the same Mii face seen on the official website)

N-1
S-2
U-3
D-1

Flying Man: (couldn't find anything from Earthbound, so I just used attacks that resembled how he moves in Magicant on the 3DS version. Once again, face is based off the one seen on the website, for height just make sure he's taller than Ness, and bigger so he's strong)

N-2
S-3
U-2
D-3

Heihachi QR Code:

Last edited:

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
My K. Rool is running
N - 1
S - 3
U - 3
D - 1

Neutral is obvious, Side was because it was the only clunky looking, non finesse move that works as a heavy move. Up was originally the up-down but it looked too good, so I went with the uppercut because it looks a bit messier. Finally the down B is obvious.

Also from a reddit thread I made:

Flying Man

I'd say Exploding Side Kick for the Neutral Special, Onslaught or Burning Drop Kick for the Side Special, Feint Jump for the Down Special, and Soaring Axe Kick for the Up Special.

All of them should be relatively self-explanatory, but it's worth mentioning that Soaring Axe Kick mimics his Body Slam attack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom