• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's one of the strangest dreams you've had?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I had a dream where i killed 3 people in family with a bat
i didnt originally intend to kill them so i put a silencer on it..... ???
then in court i proved they had been abusing their pets
i was found innocent and they were found guilty

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
So I had this dream last week where I was just chillin on this bus with some people from my school, and then some random people I hadn't seen in years. Then we went into this shady building and they played some music video thing my friend had made (in the dream, he hadn't actually made a music video) and then we went into this room with a table. For some reason I didn't have any shoes on, and then ALL THESE NAILS just got stuck in my feet. So I'm sitting at the table with some friends, yanking nails out of my feet. So then we had to go to some movie, but I guess beforehand they had told us that we didn't have to go if we didn't want to. So no one at the table wanted to go, but they made us go anyway. So I guess we just teleported or some **** to the movie, and I was sitting next to someone who seemed vaguely familiar, still pullin nails out. So almost all of the nails were out of my feet, and then I woke up.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
I don't have too crazy dreams >.>
but one that was quite weird was that I was walking to school and saw 2 people from my school who I don't talk to much about to get in a car, then someone I know from my street walk up to me and start talking to me.
I asked "shouldn't you be getting to school?" as he doesn't go the same school as me and it was quite far away from where we were and he said "oh yeah" and went to the car that the two other people that I knew, then one of them said "what are you doing?" and the other said "yeah, my mum isn't the center of the universe!" and they laughed (That part was probaly the most weird if you were expecting more, sorry >.>) then he said "Sorry!" and started walking with me.
After a long time I said "but, you don't go to the same school as you, why are you following me?" and he said "because I want to".
And that is the end of it....

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Had a dream where the world was infected by some virus and they all turned into zombies.
So i was carried away by some special force team and they gave me a pistol.
Later on I found myself shooting zombies in my neighborhood.
My family was infected so I shot them.
Soon I was in an apartment and the CIA came looking for me.
And then Emeinem turned out to be Spiderman and told me to look after his kid.
After that I was in Hyrule slashing moblins in the Ordon Province which led me to go into a temple and solve this ridiculous puzzle while Shadow Link was fishing.

Then I woke up. xP

See, this is why I shouldn't play Resident Evil, watch 8Mile, play Twilight Princess and watch the Spiderman cartoon in one day.

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace
I had a dream that there was this brand new resturaunt on the beach. I went to eat there, and A whale grabbed my arm and took me under water. Somehow, I was holding my breath, and the whale kept pulling me down, no stopping, for about 2 weeks straight. Police "submarines" were chasing the whale and shooting it with rubber bullets, because "killing it is illegal"

yeah, i dont know.

xxFrohawkxx

Smash Apprentice
The weirdest dream was one when i was pretty young, i was about...i dont remember but i think was under 8 years old, anyways i was at the house my grand-ma and her freind jimmy-lee had stayed so i walked in the house i looked to my left and i saw the hawaiin punch dude and to my right was scooby doo, So i walked up stares the house was pretty shabby but when i went upstairs it looked liked my house i went to my room and it seemed the same. So i went to the room right next to it and when i went inside and i saw my Dad NAKED!?!??!?and had my mom like a wheel barrel on the bed like he was picking up her legs by they went touching inapporitly and my moms tounge looked like a snake pushing her off the bed. >.> yeah if i still remember it from like atleast half a decade that was some weird ****!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just last night i had a dream that i took in a bunch of teen prostitutes (some where guys o.0) and taught them school classes.

THEN, i went up to one of the girls and asked who she was in real life (assuming she was dreaming also lol) and another persons hat hit me and woke me up (ironic how that happens alot..) but before i woke up and she answered it showed some user on smash boards who types in yellow kinda girly...weird as hell

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Just last night, I had a dream that the Chainsaw Majini from Resident Evil 5 was chasing me through my house. I run to my closet and climb up on the shelf, hoping he wouldn't be able to reach me. In my dream, he was a pretty tall dude. So he's reaching up with his chainsaw to slice me, when all of a sudden he gets a bugle stuck in his chainsaw. I don't know how, he just does. While he's trying to get rid of the bugle, it starts playing some random song. He looks up at me and I get this really close-up and disturbing view of his face when I wake up.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I had a dream that this guy was trying to sell me weed. And the dream happened in like 6th grade, I barely knew what weed was. He was like "This ****'s so good that if you get caught with it, the teacher's gonna wonder how you got this." Then I was just sitting on this hill by a Subway, watching cars go by. ****'s wack.

T.J

Smash Rookie
Well ive had many, but here's the strangest 0_0

I was at the park and i was upside down on the jungle gym for some reason and out of nowhere George Lopez came up and slapped the crap outta me then the Kool-Aid guy came in and was all like "Oh yeaaaahhh" and I just woke up.

WTF?

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
I was hanging from a climbing frame that was in the school playground and my trousers fell off. And then I dreamed that it was saturday, even thought it was actually thursday, and I woke up and turned off my alarm clock and feel asleep. I my mum really angry at me because i was 2 hours late for school hhaha.

highfive

Smash Lord
I once had a dream where I was standing on my front porch. Everything was normal but I looked up and the sky was black and white yet gave off the same light as normal.

I turn towards the center of my yard and see a girl with a white shirt and plaid skirt with brown hair. She says aloud, "I wonder where my frog is"

I look down and see I'm holding a stuffed frog with a yellow patch sown on to it's leg. I try to say "Hey, little girl, I have your frog"

But then she turns away and says "I guess I'll go look over there"

And turns away. I start going down the stairs of my porch when I wake up.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I had a dream 2 days ago where at the the upcoming Wrestlemania,Undertaker tombstoned Shawn Micheals throuhg a flaming Hell in a Cell.

I don't think wrestling will ever be the same after that dream.

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
I'm in this strange garden park with my grandmother that has similarities to a rainforrest and its in edinburgh. In this rainforrest there are sewers and im getting chased by micky mouse, my gran carrying a lifeboat. Later i end up at some toilets and i get flushed down one of them lol.
More scary than weird i think ^^

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream I was choked out by Ellen Degeneres, and I woke up in a submarine. Eminem was in there, and he wanted to kill me. But he said he needed to go to the mall and run some errands first. So we went there and he wanted to buy an earring. I then went into gamestop, bought a nerf gun, and shot everyone in Victoria's secret. Then I begged Eminem to let me live, then we became friends and he spared me. Then I woke up, thinking it was real.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I was a cartoon character and a bunch of stuff happened and then I died. I think it involved ketchup. Maybe drowned in ketchup?

I wish I could remember... I think.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
I had this dream when I was in my crib I remember staring at my bars feeling scared.

I wasnt in it, it was that old guy from Unsolved Mysteries talking he said "Tho many people havnt found this man Richard Donlass is looking for you" he points at me and I woke up.

I never forgot that name....

I had a weird lucid dream. I was at my school near the area where cement bases are with 4 cylinders are that is used as a table. I knew instantly I was dreaming and decided to fly I slowly raised about 5 feet into the air. I felt a breeze I felt the heat of the sun It felt just like reality I was even in first person. all of a sudden Lucario appears and says "no!" like he was punishing me or something.

Frylock made me ROFL

RATED

Smash Lord
I had a dream that I had a Child with a random girl ! and I had to take care of her and that son. for me it was a nightmare I dislike the idea of having a child at early age, I would have a son at 29 the "sooner". so I woke up

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
when I was around 5 or so(maybe 7), I had a dream where I walked into a room and a Gorilla, a T-Rex, and an Alien(from the movie Alien) was watching Tv. then they looked at me and beat me to death.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
Uggh I had a very weird dream. My dream will be quoted so there isnt confusion. In my child hood I used to read those Scary Storys To Tell In The Dark books. Two things scared the crap out me about those books. The narrators screams on the tape, and a picture which Ill post. I had one dream where Pan (DBGt char) had a copy of the screams from those story(s) on a cd and replayed them while falshing that horrific picture in my face. *I was tied to a tree...Ughh. That was like 2 years ago.

Okay my dream I had last night
" I was playing brawl Online and the select character screen loaded someone named yesz joined, then i saw random letters and numbers falshing in what it looked like Command Prompt. *(not hexidecimal) was displayed at the bottom. All of a *sudden that picture came up it said HIIIII it was kirby's voice." I woke up looked at my Kirby plush...I got owned...again

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/Golding/Stephen Gammell/8bad1ecf.gif

Lol as I watched the results from google load I said out loud "oh god!....Oh god!!!! There it is! Oh god!!!...." hahaha I accidently viewed it super big.*

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I seriously wish I would remember most of what happened in my dream last night.

All I remember is that I somehow went from fighting self-concious piles of leaves in Wind Waker's Huryle Castle, to using a flying cardboard box with a duck inside it to interrupt someone from having sex with a taco..

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
I had a dream where these zombies took over the world, but they weren't mindless flesh-eaters. They were organized under some leader that was wanting to create his own twisted world. Very Resident Evil 4-ish. Well, I'm one of a group of rebels trying to not get zombified, and I'm armed with.......... a squirt bottle filled with Windex. Seriously, I go around to the zombies and spray Windex in their eyes and kick them in the face when they're blinded by my streak-free glass cleaning power.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
i was on a game show and it took place in my bathroom. i was naked in the tub standing there with the host and two other naked guys. behind the tub there was a wall seperating 3-4 naked girls looking at my mirror which was a tv monitor. we were aloud to get out and talk to the women and watched other people compete but i was paying attention to the naked women. Out of no where im on the couch in my living room with a girl and im cuddling with and dry humping the **** out of her while shes talking to some white geeky guy. i do this and almost fall asleep until my mom showed up to pick me up from my own house. end... >.>

i dont find the last part as weird because i was sleeping with my gf cuddling with her lol.

UberMario

Smash Master
when I was around 5 or so(maybe 7), I had a dream where I walked into a room and a Gorilla, a T-Rex, and an Alien(from the movie Alien) was watching Tv. then they looked at me and beat me to death.
I'm not sure if that's really epic or really frightening.

I had a dream where the marshmallow men from Oreo O's (a cereal by Post that is no longer made) surfaced from a bowl of milk, sang rap, flew above my head with flashlights and caused a giant thunderbolt. I was so disturbed by the dream that when I woke up I went to the bathroom, threw up, and couldn't get to sleep again for the rest of the night. >_>;

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I dream very often.

Here are some wierd ones.

1.) (About 7 years ago) On a wintery day I was looking out my window and the mailtruck pulled up. The mailman got up and started walking to my door to deliver the mail. He slipped and fell on a patch of ice on his back. I went outside to see if he was alright and then he pulled out a gun and shot me. I woke up puzzled.

2.) (2 weeks ago) I was driving a school bus for volunteer hours for school. The brakes weren't the best and everytime I approached a stop sign or a red light to turn on red after stopping I had to stop so far down the road and then hold it down hard for the bus to stop. I was scared in that dream because I had a responsibility to drop off high schoolers safely.

3.) (4-5 years ago) I was running down my street with a balloon on a string tied to my back. I kept floating up and up and up until my balloon hit a powerline and popped. I was falling in my dream and I could feel the force of my fall. I woke up before I hit the pavement.

A lot of times I'll go running in my dreams and actually feel myself running. Other times I have dreams I'm at work doing my job.

Top Bottom