• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats in Melee Thats not in brawl

Reno-Vgas

Smash Cadet
In b4 wavedash. I'd have to say that brawl is more of a party game, I find melee to be more fun at party's because of how intense it can get, and how competitive it is.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There should've been two handicap systems for Group Mode.
-------------------
Power Handicap: The higher the number (ranges from 1-9), the stronger the player, and the better his launch resistance is against opposing players and environmental hazards.

If two players with the same power handicap attack each other, there is no change between their power and launch resistance.

If player 1's handicap is 9, while player 2's handicap is 1, there's a drastic difference between their strength. If player 2 attacks player 1, player 1 will hardly flinch even at 100% damage. However, if player 1 attacks player 2, player 2 will be sent flying very easily, and can even get KO'd before reaching 50% damage.

On a side note, a handicap 9 can handle environmental hazards better than handicap 1s.
-------------------
Damage Handicap: Adjust the player's damage meter. Player will always start with that amount of damage (ranges from 0%-300%).
-------------------
Special Brawl could've also been more unique by giving each player the status that they actually want. For example, player 1 is giant only, player 2 is metal only, and player 3 is always wearing the Franklin Badge and only that item.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Random All-Star
Race to the Finish
Adventure Mode
Various Trophies
Certain advanced techniques
Dr. Mario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Roy
Young Link
Lots of stages
Air-dodging sends you into helpless

Did I miss anything other than physics changes?

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I miss many melee stages, I miss speed, I miss roy and ylink, DA combos, the feeling when you're comboing someone, and overall the technical aspect :(

Top Bottom