• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Happening!

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Although my alias is somanygames64, I prefer to be called TMG64. or toomanygames64 for short. I know it may sound redundant, but eh. However, you may refer to me in any way, so long as I understand what you mean.

Now about the things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...I haven't really thought about it. As for my hobbies...I have lots of hobbies. Alright, I'm just joking around lol!

References to Naruto aside, I'm an avid Smash player and have been playing competitively for the last couple of years, but I haven't been to a tourney yet (but I want to!). My admiration for Smash has drove me to become a frequent visitor of this site, so I decided to join! I've also played other games like Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Borderlands, Final Fantasy...I'm sure you get it. I play a lot of games, hence my username!

In my spare time, I like to draw and write (although it's rare that I do either), produce rap beats and remixes, play video games (obviously), watch anime from time to time, and if I'm really bored, I just read some random book or play basketball with my brothers.

I'm hoping that, once I finish high school, I get into game design during and after college, be it game programming, game art, or both. Good thing I'm taking calculus right now!

Personality wise, I'm probably the most laid-back person you could meet, almost to the point of laziness. Despite this, I tend to get work done when it's necessary. I'm also pretty timid, although I don't really like to admit it. Given that fact, I'm a man of few words.

tl;dr I think I may have said more than enough about me. Must have been too busy trying to make a good first impression! As you can see:
55226484.jpg

Lame Awesome meme aside, I look forward to enjoying myself here and potentially make new friends!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Ohh how nice, just like me. I play lots of games, I am lazy like a slug and very timid. It's usually on the internet I get too express better more than in person. There are some stuff that we don't match in like studying a game related career and Smash on a competitive level and idk how to draw haha. But it's cool anyway. Thanks for joining. Hope you don't poof so fast and remain with us for years to come. Welcome!

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Thanks StarForce, I appreciate the warm welcome. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not gonna fade into obscurity yet! Say...random question, but you main Zelda? Not that I have a grudge towards that character, just curious.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Oh yes I do She's my Favorite character in Smash. I need practice with her still but It's my best character although it's on par or slightly falling behind Peach. Definitely need to step a bit more to match them again or have Zelda the top one. It may be because I found her alluring in beauty that I decided to play with her. Eventually I liked how she moved and the moves she has. Magic is something I like and she is very magical alright. I found out she's not entirely popular and had some tier listing abyssal positions but I really didn't care. She is who I decided to main and so it shall be. That's how I met or came to use her often. This is my first Smash game and I'm practicing to be good with her. So i can main her properly ^_^

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I don't play as her often, but Zelda is a pretty fun character to use!
This is my first Smash game and I'm practicing to be good with her. So i can main her properly ^_^
Huh? What do you mean by "my first Smash game"?

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Oh...I see, I see. I've played all of the Smash games except Smash 64. I'm also planning on getting Smash 4 3DS, hopefully on Tuesday! By the way, if you mind, can we continue chatting in a conversation instead of a thread?

StarForce

Smash Ace
Okay. It's like private messaging but I have to go. I've reached my internet time limit for the day. I'm usually in the mornings (like when I first greeted you) and at night again just as I was since I been talking to you up until now. Perhaps we can continue tomorrow. I'm almost falling asleep now it's 12:44 am here. There is a Hurricane coming says in the news in 24 or so hours so if I don't return in a while or for days it's because it damaged wires such as electric/phone/internet lines around my country. I hope it does not. Looking forward to keeping the conversation. Good Night!

Top Bottom