• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
Its funny how every other site thinks that the countdown is over and nothings being revealed.
what sites? and if there is a video i hope it sheds light on all the other characters that were in melee cuz so far they are not even comfirmed....man i am still hitting f5 for no reason!

Ridley22

Smash Ace
AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I was just at the website, and according to the time list on the first page of this forum it should be past the time for it to be updated. BUT IT IS THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
10:03 PM....

We have reached the opening of the time window....

it can appear at any time now...

It is times like this I wish I had an automatic refreshing button...

=\

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm beginning to think that this wasn't worth it. The site will probably update at some messed up time when we're sleeping.

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
I can't wait much longer, it's 8:30 here in California, that's 30 minutes more than when the site was supposed to be released. But I won't give up, i'll wait til the site is released.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Smashboards is soooooo slow now...I can't believe I'm even posting.

This is starting to piss me off.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I wouldn't really expect the update too soon after 12:00. Remember that it said "afternoon." This could be as late as 5 PM their time. If you really want the info the moment it shows up, you may have to be in for the long haul.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
A few more minutes until another hour passes. I guess I can periodically wake up every 2 hours and hit the refresh button on my laptop...

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Maybe they were counting down the days until they posted "starting today" on the site.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hmmm... I just noticed this.
Here are the local times when you can the update:
Those times aren't when the update hits. It's when we can the update! Considering how nothing has changed in the last couple hours, I'm gonna do just that and CAN this whole operation.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG!!!!!! hurry up Nintendo or i'll shoot you!!!! <not a threat>
Lucky you have a laptop, i have to keep going to my desktop. I'll try to steal my sisters, hmm sad I don't know my time zone.... I'm guessing its the one at 10pm, cuz right now here its 9:55. COME ON!!!

I think over here it will be out at like 1pm tommorow, again its 9:58 here now.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Hah, I knew it. With Nintendo's constant lies just to try and piss us off, they decide to make the ultimate lie to piss us off. There is no update, and the site will never open. This is just another screw job Nintendo is giving us. I should of expected it all along.

All I have to say is this, Japan — Current local time: 2:00 PM on Tuesday, May 22.

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
I just noticed that at the bottom, it says 2007 Nintendo/HAL LABORATORY. But wasn't Sakuria given a new team that's not Hal Laboratory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom