• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats best of fox and falco's shine?

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand?

Do you mean What's better fox's or Falco's shine?" ?

bovineblitzkrieg

Smash Journeyman
fox's. it's possibly the best move in the game.

falco's is pretty sick for shinespike combos, but fox's has way more applications (waveshine), and shinespiking is godly.

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
well out of physical speed im pretty sure fox's is faster when u compare them with JC Shines

falcos has more leg room tho. u can do more with falcos but fox's has better knockback an i say that because fox's is a kill move and falco's shine is way more of a setup into a deadly combo.

the answer is: there is no better depends on your style of play. i prefer fox's against opponents that are faster than me cuz his shine can get u out of a beastly fastfaller combo and falcos has alot of variety into different beastly combos so i guess find the one that suits u better. but most people would say fox's is better and i dont blame em.

but in my oppinion there isnt a better shine.

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
I've always found Fox's shine to be a bit easier to use per my style of play than Falco's. The shinespike is a devastating tool for any user though I would argue that if you are better a combos to stick with falco's shine.

Top Bottom