• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whatcom County Smash

coolhandluc

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow smashers. I'm Lucas and I'm new here. I've been a long time smasher since the early days of Smash 64 but have been on and off through the years. With the release of Smash 4 I have become fully engrossed in Smash hype. I watched Apex for the first time ever this year and all I can think about is finding a Smash scene of my own. I have done some searching and have so far been unsuccessful in finding any organized smash play in Whatcom County Washington. So This post is made in the hopes of finding others in my area interested in playing Smash competitively. My interest is primarily in Smash Bros for Wii U as it seems to be the most accessible and most even playing field for players of all levels of experience. Please leave a reply if you are in the 360 area and are interested in competitive Smash. I have a few ideas for tournament venues, but right now its the earliest stages of brainstorming and I'm more interested in finding players. So lets here it!

Top Bottom