• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you've been waiting for: xYz vs RoK

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Great matches, I knew rok was a talented ike user from the start. I just gave him a hard time about it.

matches ended

xYz - 8 Wins

RoK - 6 Wins

I have all the matches recorded but their on a SD card. :( i dont think anyone has found a way to upload replays from a sd card.

P.S. - I'm still gonna hate on ike guilds, because their retarted.:chuckle:

CO18

Smash Hero
lol, from what ive heard hes really arrogant. Im glad you beat him.

Ill whoop his butt too if we happen to play in this clan tourney.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Yo sexYz.... Glad you showed some balls and put up......... Now you actually have reason to talk,..... Woop woop

I still like Rok though... He's mah boy.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Congratulations on beating RoK (even though I'm a member of his clan). Also I won't mind you making fun of all the Ike guilds.

Riodsey

Smash Cadet
Can't you pass them to a the PC and upload, like, in rapidshare?
Even if we will need to see in the wii, I would be satisfied enough.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
xYz, try getting a capture card or a gamebridge or something. So far there in no known way to transfer the files over from the SD card. Glad to see you guys finally fought, gosh this has been going on for quite a while.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
? WTF. You said best to 5 (or best of 5). Once I won those 3 I stopped paying attention and trying my hardest. LOL. The fact that you think you could beat me that many times playing seriously is actually ********.

Edit: xYz. That's pathetic. You actually want to put the full number because you actually lost the match we agreed upon. If you want to do best of 8, just tell me. I don't try my hardest in friendlies and often goof around; grudge-matches is where I shine. So, after my third win to win our set of 5; you can consider me screwing around with you. Thank you.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Man, ever not trying one's hardest is just...counter-productive.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
It's not counter productive. Not playing hardest for me is experimenting, trying new things out and not playing it safe (I play Aggressive so safe isn't really "SAFE" but you get the idea).

The fact is, Zar, xYz. Once I won three which you need to win out of the Best of 5, I already won and there was no need to keep myself in the high tension zone in order to play well.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but you could just destroy him for the fun of it, which you seem to be the type to do.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:/ hmm then we'll have to play again, you put up a valid point, all the games were pretty much to the last stock except the one where i 3 stock you :)

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
FL to texas, how do you cope with that lag >.>

xyz, wanna ike ditto? DE to FL here
(thats not too great on latency either)

FC *points left* PM me a good time to play

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
It's not counter productive. Not playing hardest for me is experimenting, trying new things out and not playing it safe (I play Aggressive so safe isn't really "SAFE" but you get the idea).

The fact is, Zar, xYz. Once I won three which you need to win out of the Best of 5, I already won and there was no need to keep myself in the high tension zone in order to play well.
So you were fooling around with me as well, huh? Xyz, how was the connection between you two anyways?

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
CO18 whats the word with this clan tournament? Where can I get info on it.

XYZ we gotta get some games in I'd have you on AIM for the longest.

and Rok I actually asked someone SBR who are some talented Ike users and your name was brought up so I wanna see whats up.

Gimmie your AIM if ya can.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
FL to texas, how do you cope with that lag >.>

xyz, wanna ike ditto? DE to FL here
(thats not too great on latency either)

FC *points left* PM me a good time to play
no the connection was pretty **** good.
ya, if you ever want to play just IM me, c0Ltn X and just ask me if i hit up some matches.

So you were fooling around with me as well, huh? Xyz, how was the connection between you two anyways?
connection was teh gewd.
Its a valid point if he won the first 3 matches. Did he, xYz, win the first 3 matches?
he did win, I belive 3-2, but then I proceeded to beat him more, all the game were either very close, or I would 2 stock him, last game I 3 stocked him. he did 2 stock me in one game tho :)
CO18 whats the word with this clan tournament? Where can I get info on it.

XYZ we gotta get some games in I'd have you on AIM for the longest.

and Rok I actually asked someone SBR who are some talented Ike users and your name was brought up so I wanna see whats up.

Gimmie your AIM if ya can.
ya dude, sorry about that, we can play jsut ask me and i'll be able to pull some games in.

**off topic**
I got 9th this past saturday in a 90 man tourney in miami going ike/gw. and 5th at a 128 man tourney in orlando going ike.

For those who say ike wont do good in a tournament scene, you're wrong... he holds up very well. (except against gaylimar)

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
no the connection was pretty **** good.
ya, if you ever want to play just IM me, c0Ltn X and just ask me if i hit up some matches.

connection was teh gewd.

he did win, I belive 3-2, but then I proceeded to beat him more, all the game were either very close, or I would 2 stock him, last game I 3 stocked him. he did 2 stock me in one game tho :)

ya dude, sorry about that, we can play jsut ask me and i'll be able to pull some games in.

**off topic**
I got 9th this past saturday in a 90 man tourney in miami going ike/gw. and 5th at a 128 man tourney in orlando going ike.

For those who say ike wont do good in a tournament scene, you're wrong... he holds up very well. (except against gaylimar)
I got 9th also in this same tourney going all Ike. Man we own.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Thats good, I wasnt sure how Ike would fare on the tournament scene : ) Which characters got the top 5 positions?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Thats good, I wasnt sure how Ike would fare on the tournament scene : ) Which characters got the top 5 positions?
above me, in this order was, lucario/Marth-Sonic/DDD-Snake/Olimar
And you do, too. I didn't even beat you once, but I was close several times. I want a rematch!
yea, some matches very close, sick ike man. I know your really good, you just need to work a lil on your ike dittos. I can play you whenever im free. :)

** Note - to the guy who PM'ed me about the matches on the SD card.
I already deleted the files because I needed space for pics... it's my camera's SD card. ;_;

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice

Interesting Sonic was there, I have heard he's very limited. No starfox crapheads, eh : ) Snake of course and always a dumb Olimar and its camping : P

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.

I'd say pikachu, mainly because he outprioritizes most of ike's move.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace

yea, some matches very close, sick ike man. I know your really good, you just need to work a lil on your ike dittos. I can play you whenever im free. :)

I already deleted the files because I needed space for pics... it's my camera's SD card. ;_;
That was at hard knocks, right?

At the Miami tournament, the peeps that placed Top 5 were...

5. Lambchops (Snake)
5. AfroThunder (DDD, Snake)
4. Tommy G (Falco)
3. Chaz (Marth)
2. Danny (Pit)

And first, are you guys ready for this?

MOTHA****IN RIOT PLAYIN' MOTHA****IN DONKEY KONG

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
4-21-08 xYz VS rOk

just owned that arrogant douche bag Rok again.

3-1

:p

get owned rok a fella

CO18

Smash Hero
Play Versatile. Hes the best Ike Ive played. Other Ikes get pwned by me, but Versatile and I have really close matches.

I would like to see how he would do against some of the other top Ike players.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion

Wow. I never thought you'd say my Ike is sick. Thank you! Anyways, thanks for beating RoK 3-1. I haven't faced him in a while. Does he not like me or something? Anyways, I'll be waiting for you, xYz. Bring some videos in next time if you can. :)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Wow. I never thought you'd say my Ike is sick. Thank you! Anyways, thanks for beating RoK 3-1. I haven't faced him in a while. Does he not like me or something? Anyways, I'll be waiting for you, xYz. Bring some videos in next time if you can. :)
:( I dont have a gamebridge or recorder. I'm looking into getting one tho. Ike dittos are so much fun ;)

Top Bottom