• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you're gonna do when Smash Bros 4 comes out?

What will you do?

• Gonna play it on the emulator for free.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AveryisAwesome

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Kingytp546
What you're gonna do when Smash Bros 4 comes out? Will you bring your friends to play and order pizza, or do something weird? Tell us what you'll do.
Me, I gonna beat my friends at this game like this:

D

Deleted member

First thing I'm going to do is play through All-Star with just the starting roster.

Morbi

Scavenger
I did not realize that other people were interested in option five... I thought it was my secret. Now that I know other people are going to do that, it feels less special.

:4jigglypuff:

I gathered a few 3DS friend codes on here, so after I become comfortable with a character, I'll get online and go to town.

zozo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0146-9842-1089
Hit training mode with every character in the game to get a feel for all of them and see which ones could be potential mains. So far I know I'll be maining Megaman, ZSS, Meta Knight, and either Fox or Falco. Looking to add as many mains as possible.

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
As for the Smash 4 3DS one I will try to play online and if it is too laggy. Then I will just practice with all the characters I am interested with on training mode/CPUS. For the Wii U purchasing a Wii Lan adapter and practice all my characters for online.

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting it the 3rd and going to KTAR X on the 4th so yeah strait to the competition for me. Though I'll mostly still be playing Melee and PM. This will be a side event at tournies for me.

OBI1JABLOMI

Smash Cadet
First, I will unlock every character. Then I will go online and battle some newbs. Finally I will invite my friends to play and teach them the ways of The Dear Leader

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Single player mode since this is how I tend to play Smash Bros first time.

Then eventually play online with friends

Last edited:

Zol

Smash Apprentice
make the following Mii characters:
Hank Hill
Bobby Hill
Dale Gribble
Steve Brule
Mike Tyson
Raven from Tekken
Adolf Hitler
Owldolf Hootler

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I will be waiting for the Wii U version, but when I do get my paws on it, it's pizza and buddies to play it with all night. Then, I will most likely be a shut-in for X amount of weeks with those said friends until reality comes back in January and I attend university classes again.

Top Bottom