• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda What would you like to see it on?

Ove

Smash Journeyman
*Glancing at OoT to 3DS*

I think the 3DS. OoT was a really successful (in my opinion at least) remake, and the handheld component made the old N64 game even more intriguing. I can really see the same future for a MM remake, making it very convenient for a wider audience.

Although I'd like to see one of my all time favourite games (MM) in HD graphics, I think Nintendo should go all in on the next Zelda for the Wii U instead. Or, possibly, make an alttp remake in 3D. That would be lovely.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
3DS. Seeing the gameover/moon in general in 3D can't be anything but horrifying.

They already did this; it was called OoT.
OoT isn't a LttP remake. It has a similar structure, story and general flow but they are very different games. An actual LttP remake would have items like Magic Cape, Quake and Ether medallions, Cane of Byrna, Ice Rod, Fire Rod, Bug Net, etc etc etc.

It would also have more varied world-switching via the Magic Mirror.

It would also have no horse.

It would also have a content-filled overworld.

etc etc etc

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
3DS. I wouldn't play it if it was the wii. Or I'd play it very little.

I no longer have time to play console games, but I'm able to carry a 3DS around so I can play it places where a full system wouldn't be possible. School, work, etc.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
much like OoT was in the 3DS, we should get Majora's Mask in 3D as well.

remake Wind Waker for Wii U with the Game Pad as the new Tingle Tuner... and / or Twilight Princess HD. but no MM in HD... too creepy for some and... dem Great Fairies, hope anyone hasn't forgotten that detail.

Ove

Smash Journeyman
much like OoT was in the 3DS, we should get Majora's Mask in 3D as well.

remake Wind Waker for Wii U with the Game Pad as the new Tingle Tuner... and / or Twilight Princess HD. but no MM in HD... too creepy for some and... dem Great Fairies, hope anyone hasn't forgotten that detail.
I had almost forgotten Tingle Tuner. Sounds like a great idea. However, I still want Nintendo to make a new Zelda for the Wii U. I have already cleared WW 4 times ^^

The remake of WW would serve the purpose of making a great game viable to the newer generation, which isn't too bad...

etecoon

Smash Hero
MM would probably be less creepy in HD if anything, it's ambiguous familiar but not familiar nature goes hand in hand with a hazier, less clear presentation

Insom

Smash Apprentice
I hadn't thought about an MM remake being on the WiiU. Honestly I'd like to see it on that instead of the 3DS.

Top Bottom