• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you do if Sakurai came to your house asking to make a commercial for Brawl

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
A. Who wouldn't want to be in a Wii commercial for the game of our dreams? Of course, not having to move around like a complete idiot would be good too.

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
I think that I might fiant just from being in his presence, but I would definitely get a picture with him, and invite my friend AzureKiteSky over just to make sure that nobody claimed the pic was photoshopped, and then I would proceed to play him and do the commercial.

I wouldn't steal the demo, because I'd be afraid Nintendo executive ninjas would kill me in my sleep and take it back.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I would tell him they could only shoot the commercial if they gave me a copy of Brawl. I would also tell him that no one near me owns a Wii so he has to say yes.:p

Top Bottom